Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Need to find some cars

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
EndlessTorment
pedestrian

Need to find some cars

Post by EndlessTorment »

Hi everyone

this time of the year (hm, after few years pause - time flows fast) apprached, it's high time to reinstall C2 and mod it until it's not recognizable anymore.

It seems in the meantime lots of things changed, some places switched positions, some are unavilable, could anyone point me in the right direction, I'm trying to find few custom cars (for C2 ofc) I had downloaded somwhere years ago, and they're now lost for me:
- Blood Mixer
- weird military vehicle not on wheels, but on two screw-like "turbines" (not really, but you'll probably know what I'm talking about); very "boaty"
- Prop Shafter made of out more modern Mustang (Prop Shafter GT it was called? don't really remember)
- pack of Zil trucks

Thanks in advance!
Good to see we're all still rolling!
English isn't my native language, so from time to time things I write may look weird.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Re: Need to find some cars

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Polygonized went down last year and took everything with it :sad:
The cars you want were hosted there.
However you can find them within the Ultimate Car Pack: https://www.moddb.com/mods/ultimate-car ... e-car-pack
If you know your way around you can import them into your C2 install. (Basically you copy the appropriate folders from CARS and INTRFACE\CarImage, and use Carstockalypse to generate C2C files from OPPONENT.TXT and then reimport into your OPPONENT.TXT)
Look for BLOODMIXER, PROPSHAFT2, Zil1313*, and screw_drive.

:swheel:
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
EndlessTorment
pedestrian

Post by EndlessTorment »

Toshiba-3 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:16 am Polygonized went down last year and took everything with it[/url] :sad:
Omfg that feels like Library of Alexandria all over again.

Ok, I'll swim through 1600+ cars from that modpack, what an experience it'll be! :saston:
English isn't my native language, so from time to time things I write may look weird.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

EndlessTorment wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:50 pm
Toshiba-3 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:16 am Polygonized went down last year and took everything with it[/url] :sad:
Omfg that feels like Library of Alexandria all over again.

Ok, I'll swim through 1600+ cars from that modpack, what an experience it'll be! :saston:
We'll rebuild it at some point, I know it's already on Toshiba's extremely long list of things to do and I'm pretty sure all of the content on it is archived around here and there.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online