Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon TDR 2000 Rus L

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
xMD87x
pedestrian

Carmageddon TDR 2000 Rus L

Post by xMD87x »

Ру
Приветствую фанатов серии Кармагеддон!
Завалялась официальная Русская версия Carmageddon TDR 2K от издателя "Новый Диск".

В этой версии выполнен перевод субтитров, интерфейса, видео роликов и озвучка пешеходов. По каким то причинам официальная версия не имеет Audio CD дорожек. Видимо западные партнеры выслали сжатый архив с файлами игры, и Российскому издателю пришлось работать с тем, что дали.

Это интересный экземпляр!

Eng
Hello Carmageddon fans!
The official Russian version of Carmageddon TDR 2K from the publisher "New Disc" was lying around.

In this version, translation of subtitles, interface, video clips and voice acting of pedestrians is performed. For some reason, the official version does not have Audio CD tracks. Apparently, Western partners sent a compressed archive with game files, and the Russian publisher had to work with what they gave.

This is an interesting example!

Download
Likvidator
driver

Re: Carmageddon TDR 2000 Rus L

Post by Likvidator »

Ништяк! :rockon:
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Interesting to see an official release from Russia.

There are hundreds of these bootleg Carmageddon versions in Russia, I have one too
It has C1, Splat Pack, C2 and TDR2000 all compressed to fit on one CD.
More info about it is here: https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk/2016/08/02 ... rmageddon/
ISO is here: https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk/Downloads/TDR2000_UKZ.ISO
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
xMD87x
pedestrian

Post by xMD87x »

Yes, there are a lot of non-official publications in Russia, but TDR 2k is the only official game from the entire Karmageddon series in Russia.

Reincarnation/maximum damage was also officially released in Russia, but this is already a multi-regional digital release.

The Russian TDR2K files fit perfectly into the GOG version folder and with the ddraw.dll file (DDrawCompat-v0.3.1(narzoul)) works in 4K. I was pleasantly surprised!!! Hi-Res mode in GOG also works well.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Thanks for sharing!
Somehow Колеса смерти (Wheels of Death?) makes more sense than "Total Destruction Racing 2000" :crazy:
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
xMD87x
pedestrian

Post by xMD87x »

Whims of Russian publishers. For example, Euro truck Simulator 2 was officially released under the name: With cargo across Europe 3.

Check who’s online