Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon 2 Original Artwork Files

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Carmageddon 2 Original Artwork Files

Post by Razor »

Here’s another artwork archive for you, this time for Carmageddon II: Carpocalypse Now!

This archive includes things like: Early Max Damage artwork for C2, promotional items, posters, etc.
Just like the other archives, a lot of these files require old software in order to open them, such as: Macromedia Freehand and Quark Xpress for Mac. A copy of Macromedia Freehand is available for download alongside the archive, it works to open a lot of the files. Adobe Illustrator should be able to open some files as well.

Some samples from the archive:
► Show Spoiler

The archive and Macromedia Freehand are below:
[CARMAGEDDON2_FINAL.zip ~225mb]
[macromedia_freehandMX.zip ~26.9mb]
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online