Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

<random carmageddon quote>

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

So two days later, the new community is launched for good and everyone heard about the new Carmageddon project. If you haven't registerd at carmageddon.com yet, well go do it. You might want to hide the Reincarnation forum until further developement has been engaged on Stainless' side, 'cause right now it's a newbie shitstorm :)

Besides all this hyperactivity, some interesting stuff is to be mentioned.

- Hifi released a DDRAW emulator for C1 and it works a treat. But also a Winsock patch that allows easy LAN games, but also Internet games! And these are working on XP, Vista, 7. The Internet patch isn't done yet but TTR and I had a great C1 fight. If everything goes well that Winsock patch should also work for C2 and then there might be a C1/C2 dedicated server on tosh.com! Ah well, just go check the topic for the details etc.

- Within the carma.com forums you'll also find active topics about C1 on Win7 x64 (here and there), and obviously C2 on Win7 x64 (here). If you've got anything to make the discussion progress, just drop in.

- And don't forget: if you run a Carmageddon fansite, go and post it in the Fan sites section of the new forum. #1 source of visitors at the moment!

- Halogaland released a third vehicle from the movie Cars! Check it out here! His garage/topic is this way.

- And finally, I keep on working out that links list over at Road Reaction. I started adding totaly defunct sites thanks to the WayBack Machine (like it or not, it tries to do its job!). If you have suggestions about defunct sites I should add, don't hesitate.

Tags:
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Mastro 666
motorised death

Post by Mastro 666 »

Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Man, I really wanna play some multiplayer Carma right now.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Thanks Mastro! Added!

@Razor: Seems like it will soon happen for real ;)
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

[quote=Toshiba]Thanks Mastro! Added!

@Razor: Seems like it will soon happen for real ;)[/quote]

It's like being a child again! Eagerly waiting something I really want and two things come along at once, a new Carmageddon and this news on multiplayer for C1 (and C2!?)
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online