Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Interaction artefacts

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Interaction artefacts

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Damnit, august already. Who did that?!

Ok, I guess some people didn't notice Harmalarm has released the final version of his Destruction Derby mod for C2. You'd better check this out now you guys. Inspiring achievement and workflow for an amateur C2 mod. Topic this way. ModDB page a bit further. Official homepage link to end this paragraph.

Image Image Image Image

It seems to me, and I bet $500 it will be the same for you, that Mastro has taken his site down as well as his forum. How insane is it to post links to pages that you know are dead?! Anyway, no reason were given yet for this digital suicide.

RR2000 aka. Road Reaction has gotten fatter again. I uploaded 500MB of demos, patches, tools and other files for every Carmageddon game, on both Mac and PC. If you have other files that you think would belong there and are damn rare nowadays on the intertubes. Let me know plzkthx. I hope there's no such thing as digital cholesterol.

A novelty mod for C1 has been released. It turns your game into a SinCity look-alike. Tiny file but major impact? Check the topic and see it by yourself!

Able to make C1 run fine on your Windows 7 computah? Unable to make C1 run fine on your Windows 7 computah? Share your intimate experience in this thread. If you want.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Tags:
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Interaction artefacts

Post by TTR »

LOL great ending pic once again :D
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Interaction artefacts

Post by Harmalarm »

hehe, indeed. Totally forgot about making a newz itam yowz... this is better.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Interaction artefacts

Post by Razor »

I sent Mastro a message over Facebook on friday asking about his site and forum, all I got was this responce: "asadmastro.png"
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Interaction artefacts

Post by Toshiba-3 »

O...kay?! I guess that's his way to say he's sad and all but why?
Too bad for the spanish speaking gamers too.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Check who’s online