Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

What do you Really Drive??

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

HYLK wrote:try a mini cooper instead, u will feel the difference in steering without power steering.
If you can't steer a Mini without power steering then you are a girlyman! I carry loose change that weighs more ;-)
HYLK
turbo bastard

Post by HYLK »

i have already told u that im a girlyman!! (if i met schwarznegger he would say, "u need to train more!" and i would say that "i have had orientation disease.." and he would answer "u need to train more"..) (just some randomly said stuff)
GOD must have been stupid when he created all, stupid like me, hey.. maybe im GOD?
Too-DAMN-Much
speed freak

Post by Too-DAMN-Much »

oh this reminds me, i hope we get at least one or two vehicles with proper rear wheel steering, or if i'm lucky a monster truck with proper four wheel steering!
HYLK
turbo bastard

Post by HYLK »

four wheel steering, like a saab. but i agree with you, but the hard part gotta be difference in steering and handling with those cars. how will they integrate that into the game.

Ofcourse i fully trust in Nobb and his management skills, however their is a "how do they do it" thought.
GOD must have been stupid when he created all, stupid like me, hey.. maybe im GOD?
Fasckira
mechanic

Post by Fasckira »

cr4zyjay wrote:haha! i used to do that. over the past 1.5 years ive had 9 cars! not proud of it, nearly all of it was changing lifestyle that needed a different car and some of it was stupidity.
I just get bored! Been driving for 8 years, only put one car through an MOT :P

Getting bored of the Subaru now but not sure if thats down to the very poor mpg or if I'm really in the mood for a new car to tinker with.
HYLK
turbo bastard

Post by HYLK »

Bought myself a Lexus IS300 SportCross -01 with all the extras u could get that year on that modell,

Awesome car.. Only down thing, its an automatic gearbox.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Autos are good.

Manuals are for pesents,

makes sence its in a luxury car

I shall leave you all to rage,
Trent
mindless

Post by Trent »

In my opinion manual gearboxes give far more control. I could never get used to not having a clutch when I drove an automatic.
a.k.a. Brent
HYLK
turbo bastard

Post by HYLK »

i agree to that, Trent, many times it has happened that i thought i had a clutch and powerbreaked the car into a halt (Happened so far in half a week, 5 times, luckily no cars behind me :D), making my friends dislike me very much, and also much harder to powerslide with automatic gearbox.
Too-DAMN-Much
speed freak

Post by Too-DAMN-Much »

rule of thumb: if you can start a manual, you hate automatics.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Well auto = easyer to drive. allso easyer to controll too. works best in luxury cars etc. wouldent want a manual luxury car now.

some cars. SOME are better with manuals. i guess anything fun. but comuting with a manual is a bitch.

but more controll? :P bull.
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

I wouldn't like to do my standing starts from traffic lights (drag style) with an auto ;-)
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

I dont rember that.. Typing seemed really hard yesterday, Now im cleane >.>

So ya, Hi, would have been so much easyer to just say, 'Shame HYLK, but I really do like autos more' Much mroe fun to use the pesent coment and make things explode.. tho it dident explode as much as I thought?

Ah well, Ill take a large 8 cylinder luxury car over a stick pulling 4 banger any day,

Unless its a Schporten mobilen, Id have a C63 with paddles, there fun, tho I dont know if that classes as manual.. there usually advertised as auto.. since they are mostly.. hm,

allso back on topic of cars.

I find it fucking funny that Toxic's car is actully badass.. But still the same as this.
stygimoloch
motorised death

Post by stygimoloch »

Mad_Maxine wrote:
I find it fucking funny that Toxic's car is actully badass.. But still the same as this.

Hey now, that's awesome!
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

stygimoloch wrote:
Mad_Maxine wrote:

Hey now, that's awesome!

Maybe I should redo mine to look like that... or maybe I could saw my testicles off with a blunt spoon coated in vinegar instead :-P
Too-DAMN-Much
speed freak

Post by Too-DAMN-Much »

that badass man, in the corner, with the bright pink shirt.

indeed. :)
error
mechanic

Post by error »

My work in progress :D

Just finished the engine cage the other day

The rear end can go full low rider too lol

Built it for Baja but It's my Daily Driver
HYLK
turbo bastard

Post by HYLK »

Sweet ride man, looks like a lot of fun when its ready, or atleast for u :D
error
mechanic

Post by error »

HYLK wrote:Sweet ride man, looks like a lot of fun when its ready, or atleast for u :D
Oh yes this truck is gonna out perform the others and pick up groceries :D
JuggNuttz
mechanic

Post by JuggNuttz »

that looks awesome!
error
mechanic

Post by error »

JuggNuttz wrote:that looks awesome!
Thanks dude! I finally got my new tires mounted and got it rolling need to mount the one piece front end and coil-overs

Just finished this customer's truck a couple days ago

Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

error wrote:
That's not proper welding! It doesn't look like a pigeon shat down the side ;-)
Reno
hit n run

Post by Reno »

Wow, that welding in itself is art!
WOOTinator
driver

Post by WOOTinator »

Haven't got an actual car to drive on public roads with as of yet.

But when all the people have gone, and I have been left in solitude; I drive this battered old junker on my private terrain.

Barreling across dirt roads, screeching around my asphalt field and smashing walls of cardboard boxes, reenacting beloved 70's car chase scenes.

My Batmobile, my Vanishing Point Challenger, my Bullit Mustang, my Jackass Shopping Cart, my Eagle!

(Including horrible paintjob, sprayed on by me and my cousin in a hasty work of gut-churning art)

Oh yeah! This old Volkswagen runs as smooth as a spiny lizard covered in spikes and sandpaper! I'm lovin' it!
HYLK
turbo bastard

Post by HYLK »

me like painted scoop!!
WOOTinator
driver

Post by WOOTinator »

Thank you! I'm planning on replacing it with an actual metal-crafted one. Just for show.

Same goes for some more Mad-Max styled accessories, awesome exhaust, maybe some side-pipes etc. Give it that 'Wasteland' look. ;)
HYLK
turbo bastard

Post by HYLK »

u should try to find a vr6 2.8 or 2.9l engine to it, open airfilter and do a custom exhaust to it. Sounds like v8 from hell then.. ;)
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

WOOTinator wrote:Thank you! I'm planning on replacing it with an actual metal-crafted one. Just for show.

Same goes for some more Mad-Max styled accessories, awesome exhaust, maybe some side-pipes etc. Give it that 'Wasteland' look. ;)

Needs some SPIKES!!! And then more SPIKES!!!

And then possibly a few spikes :-P
error
mechanic

Post by error »

Toxic wrote:
error wrote:

That's not proper welding! It doesn't look like a pigeon shat down the side ;-)

RenoRanes wrote:Wow, that welding in itself is art!
haha thanks guys!
error
mechanic

Post by error »

Got my hunk a junk on the streets :D

error
mechanic

Post by error »

Sorry guys I just really love posting pictures of my truck lol

Spector
driver

Post by Spector »

Whoa, some serious vehicles I see there. I've got just a Civic :)
FatCat
mindless

Post by FatCat »

Spector wrote:Whoa, some serious vehicles I see there. I've got just a Civic :)
This is what Civics look like these days? Daaang, that looks sick!!
drunkenmastamanne666
hit n run

Post by drunkenmastamanne666 »

it's a shitty car really. But i gotta do something cool out of it (not yet, looks still like some stanceworks 18 year old first car)

head gasket blowed up and had to change it.

And some rims comin to it from another fiat, just got to widen them up and get some shitty nangangs for next summer.

It's a Fiat Tipo 1,6 DGT (8-valve piece of a shit whit sohc and carburetor... need that 2,0 fiat twin-cam with fuel injetion and 4X¤ transmission from tempra, but it's comin baby.) But yeah, digital dashboard, i like that, and 3 big guys can drink in the backseat better than any modern car without any need for more space, very good passenger space in this car.

This is my project car, still waiting for quattros transmission for 4x4 and some metal work to do with rust AND A MOFUCKIN TURBO + SLAMMING + RIMS... just to do some fun drift shiet

Audi 80 b2 1981 with 1998 1,9 diesel motor with only 50,000 kilometres (from chrashed skoda felicia, the body has over 600,000 kilometres over it, but i have allready changed the brakes and every little things you need to do with car like this, doors still open and close like a strong-box :D), so this is my little diamond waiting just when I have the time to put it on the road again.

And just for laughs, my first car, SUZUKI ALTO with the allmighty 0,8 3-cylinder motor (photo is from 2008 so I think more rust is there(first, other ones are from age of dinosaurs)

Even after everything, i gotta say, there's a little fixation in me and i some day gotta buy mk1 suzuki alto with that 0,8 engine and put a turbo or something in that and drive that like screwie lewie (not kill anyone dont worry) and tune it to look cool hah.
error
mechanic

Post by error »

My daily driver

Check who’s online