Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

What do you Really Drive??

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
error
mechanic

Post by error »

JuggNuttz wrote:
error wrote:By <a target="_new" href="mamburgey5">http://profile.imageshack.us/user/mamburgey5">mamburgey5</a> at 2012-03-14

Rebuilding the rear suspension at the moment

By <a target="_new" href="mamburgey5">http://profile.imageshack.us/user/mamburgey5">mamburgey5</a> at 2012-07-12

By <a target="_new" href="mamburgey5">http://profile.imageshack.us/user/mamburgey5">mamburgey5</a> at 2012-07-19

lookin damn good! even if its foriegn.... =p

this is my beast, LOVE IT!!!

i havent gotten any crap from anyone for not having covers on my lights.... but i did damn near blind some drunken whore driving like a retard with em... mdae me fell good, like i finally did something with my life...

Haha yeah I think the covers are more of a California thing. I like raptors but they can't do this :p

By <a target="_new" href="mamburgey5">http://profile.imageshack.us/user/mamburgey5">mamburgey5</a> at 2012-08-20

By <a target="_new" href="mamburgey5">http://profile.imageshack.us/user/mamburgey5">mamburgey5</a> at 2012-08-27

Spare tire carrier

By <a target="_new" href="mamburgey5">http://profile.imageshack.us/user/mamburgey5">mamburgey5</a> at 2012-08-20
DutchBastard
pedestrian

Post by DutchBastard »

Nice wheels (especially the C-type Kadett hatchback :D ).

I used to drive this:

And this:

Also this:

And this:

And this:

And:

And a bunch more but those are more or less uninteresting. :)

Now I don't even own a car, I bike.
cr4zyjay
hit n run

Post by cr4zyjay »

my tank!

under that shell of white slovakian is a 2.0L 150bhp TDI. it feels awesome to sit next to some dick at traffic lights in his over the top cosmetically modified hatchback and even with a diesel... so long sucker, taste my puff of grey air pollution as you see me ride off into the distance with a bigger and more powerful car than you have that costs less road tax, less insurance, and has a boot big enough to fit you in and your ugly girlfriend who know thinks you suck. HA HA... HA! xD
YautjaLord
speed freak

Post by YautjaLord »

A pair of these; same company as of [in]famous dump truck actually:

Doesn't need fuel, only make sure body fluids are intact. lol jk

P.S. Same pic actually as in the "post your rigs" thread here.

P.P.S. One day i'd love to have this, though:

Evil Jack
driver

Post by Evil Jack »

You will just have to click the links.

Front

Front Left

Right Side

This is my daily driver. I don't show it anymore, but I do have some Trophy's. It's 2008 and has just over 75k miles on it, 5K of which I put on it when I drove it from eastern PA to Las Vegas Nevada right after I got it, just to be in the Scion United commercial.

If I had $10k to burn during the KS, I would have had them put this car in the game.
Mad Max
hit n run

Post by Mad Max »

DutchBastard wrote:

What was the engine? C20NE?
Cannibal
mechanic

Post by Cannibal »

This VAZ 2109:

But it's not really mine and I drove it only 4 times x))

---

It's not related, but I'll post my bike:

It have slick tyres, so I can't use it at winter time. But I can live with that.
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

Dave3d wrote:Just about finished my Baja project (1970 Beetle Baja):
Could do with some spikes... and some mud ;-)

Dave3d wrote:Started on my 1971 VW Bus project (just got a new engine in it, 1904cc):
One of my friends used to have an engine that size in his bug... I drove it a few times, it was brutal! :-D

Dave3d wrote:But, I drive daily (or, whenever I need to go somewhere, which isnt a lot):

2010 Ford Fuzion Hybrid (it replaced my gas guzzling 2007 Nissan Murano).
Daily driver? I use my bug! I'd hate to drive anything else on a regular basis :-P
Reno
hit n run

Post by Reno »

Ok so I've got a new barge now.... Audi A8L 6.0 W12

Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

At first I was coming to make fun of the small penis sticking out of your forehead. then I saw the W12 badge,

Youve actully bought a true luxury car then, something Audi seems to forget about these days, suddenly that bad image dissapeard, I like how the wheels look more stock than the huge alloys of the 1.8 audi hatchbacks of today, it really looks like a luxury barge ride, as you said, I rember driving those S-Class V12s so silent I bet you cant feel this thing running untill you go, and then it shakes the world, Right?
Reno
hit n run

Post by Reno »

Exactly right, I took my cousin out in it yesterday, when we were sat at the lights he actually asked me if it was running.... I gave it a few revs which soon cleared that up!

(Also added a couple of motor pics to the other post now)
Mundano fan 01
driver

Post by Mundano fan 01 »

I will be driving this in the upcoming summer.. it's the Hakumai/Accord of Death! ;)

106hp and 331k mileage. :)

Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

I thought accords of that era had like 140 bhp?
Dave3d
hit n run

Post by Dave3d »

Toxic wrote:
Dave3d wrote:Just about finished my Baja project (1970 Beetle Baja):

Could do with some spikes... and some mud ;-)

Dave3d wrote:Started on my 1971 VW Bus project (just got a new engine in it, 1904cc):

One of my friends used to have an engine that size in his bug... I drove it a few times, it was brutal! :-D

Dave3d wrote:But, I drive daily (or, whenever I need to go somewhere, which isnt a lot):

2010 Ford Fuzion Hybrid (it replaced my gas guzzling 2007 Nissan Murano).

Daily driver? I use my bug! I'd hate to drive anything else on a regular basis :-P

I drive the bug whenever the weather is warm enough for it, which is basically the summer time.

It gets down to 0f here, and I took the heater out of it (when I was living in california, I didnt need a heater, lol).

I was driving the Bus a lot (it has heat), but my buddy came to live with me, and he has been driving the Bus as his daily driver, as he doesnt have a car.
Too-DAMN-Much
speed freak

Post by Too-DAMN-Much »

i don't drive a damn thing honestly, big surprise, i know, i should have some huge truck shouldn't i?

yeah i agree, but i've never made enough to afford being a slave to a gas tank, i did have some huge truck at one point though, stupid thing never ran even half decent, too bad i sold it instead of blowing it up like a proper truck deserves, but that was a shitter, not a proper one at any rate.
Peti_Somorja
driver

Post by Peti_Somorja »

cr4zyjay wrote:

my tank!

under that shell of white slovakian is a 2.0L 150bhp TDI. it feels awesome to sit next to some dick at traffic lights in his over the top cosmetically modified hatchback and even with a diesel... so long sucker, taste my puff of grey air pollution as you see me ride off into the distance with a bigger and more powerful car than you have that costs less road tax, less insurance, and has a boot big enough to fit you in and your ugly girlfriend who know thinks you suck. HA HA... HA! xD

Nice Skoda!

I have an Octavia too, first generation (1998), 1.9 TDI. I already posted it in this topic. But my first car was a Skoda 105L, i loved it!

Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

^^^ Nice Skoda!

Friend of mine recently bought a 110LS.

I also put a 120L into Carmageddon 2 :)

Digging Dave3D cars too!
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Dave3d
hit n run

Post by Dave3d »

Well, I sold the baja, and with that money, plus tax return, and trading in the ford fuzion hybrid, I now drive this:

Fasckira
mechanic

Post by Fasckira »

First post here, hello! Heres my current car:

As I tend to change cars nearly every 3 months, its likely this thread could be where I earn my post count.
Prototype
pedestrian

Post by Prototype »

This is my alligator - 98 Ford Explorer Sport

From Russia with love.

The inscription on the windshield too many pedestrians too much time in the back Carpocalypse now

Car blog in russian - http://www.drive2.ru/cars/ford/explorer/explorer_2nd_generation/prototyperus/
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Dave3d wrote:Well, I sold the baja, and with that money, plus tax return, and trading in the ford fuzion hybrid, I now drive this:

One of my favorite modern cars, and was top of my list above mustangs and camaros (tho camaro was close)

Glad to see youve gone R/T rather than that V6 stuff, Question: you gone AT or MT?
Dave3d
hit n run

Post by Dave3d »

AT, so the wife can drive it.

It gets 1mpg less with AT, and has about 10-15hp less, but thats livable to make her happy.

:)

Also, for anyone even thinking of getting one with the 6 cylinder: Dont even bother. The car can barely get out of its own way with the 6. Too heavy for that tiny motor. Maybe the MT 6 cylinder would be better, but maybe not also.

Mad_Maxine wrote:
Dave3d wrote:Well, I sold the baja, and with that money, plus tax return, and trading in the ford fuzion hybrid, I now drive this:

One of my favorite modern cars, and was top of my list above mustangs and camaros (tho camaro was close)

Glad to see youve gone R/T rather than that V6 stuff, Question: you gone AT or MT?

cr4zyjay
hit n run

Post by cr4zyjay »

Fasckira wrote:First post here, hello! Heres my current car:

As I tend to change cars nearly every 3 months, its likely this thread could be where I earn my post count.

haha! i used to do that. over the past 1.5 years ive had 9 cars! not proud of it, nearly all of it was changing lifestyle that needed a different car and some of it was stupidity. im now learning the hard way with £4000 debt due to doing all that. i now drive a 1994 honda civic lsi coupe. would never be able to afford to run what you have but hey... it still does 0-60 in 6 seconds and goes round corners so quick and grips like a leech - im happy!
Trent
mindless

Post by Trent »

My fiancee recently bought a new Hyundai i20. Not the flashest of cars but for under ten grand it was hell of a good value for money what with all the features in the base model, a lot of which were only in the upper end versions of the competing cars (we looked at Skodas, Fiats and Fords among others).

I've not driven it properly yet as I'm not on the insurance (boo) but I did have a quick raz around a carpark when we test drove it and it was quite an embarrassment. I hadn't driven in years and when back when I did drive regularly it was the aforementioned box-on-wheels I posted a few pages back, so my driving experience has only ever involved having a super heavy clutch with a gearstick which I really had to wrench with each change, brakes which only worked with a lead foot and an accelerator which was less sensitive than a quadriplegic's legs.

Suffice to say I was not at all used to modern cars with such good brakes and an accelerator which actually reacts at the slightest of presses... It led to much lurching and, as you can imagine, I was subject to much mocking by the missus afterwards, deservedly so.
a.k.a. Brent
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

Trent wrote:My fiancee recently bought a new Hyundai i20. Not the flashest of cars but for under ten grand it was hell of a good value for money what with all the features in the base model, a lot of which were only in the upper end versions of the competing cars (we looked at Skodas, Fiats and Fords among others).

I've not driven it properly yet as I'm not on the insurance (boo) but I did have a quick raz around a carpark when we test drove it and it was quite an embarrassment. I hadn't driven in years and when back when I did drive regularly it was the aforementioned box-on-wheels I posted a few pages back, so my driving experience has only ever involved having a super heavy clutch with a gearstick which I really had to wrench with each change, brakes which only worked with a lead foot and an accelerator which was less sensitive than a quadriplegic's legs.

Suffice to say I was not at all used to modern cars with such good brakes and an accelerator which actually reacts at the slightest of presses... It led to much lurching and, as you can imagine, I was subject to much mocking by the missus afterwards, deservedly so.

I hate driving modern cars! They just feel wrong...

And power steering! What's that about? :-P
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Toxic:

Power steering is a new invention, It lets limp wristed girly men drive cars too,
HYLK
turbo bastard

Post by HYLK »

thats why i need power steering, cos thats me u talking about.

edit: in the look out for a new car, when my old died. 20" rims bought, now its only a matter of getting a car to haul 'em
GOD must have been stupid when he created all, stupid like me, hey.. maybe im GOD?
Too-DAMN-Much
speed freak

Post by Too-DAMN-Much »

honestly, i'm with HYLK here, if you're getting your workout from a vehicle at least it better be UNDER the car not inside of it, sides, name me one disadvantage of good power steering? i know very well bad power steering can make it feel a bit mushy and like you don't have a good feel of what the wheels are doing but not all cars are so shit.

this thread makes me wish i could afford to get a license and be a slave to a gas tank and not have sold that old shitter truck i intended to learn on though really, it was a good machine, hated it's own electronics so much it refused to start more often than not, older than dirt, more power than any sane person would ever give me, a thirst you'd never quench and huge and boxy as all fucking get out, that was a proper piece of shit truck.

[edit]holy shit, i have pictures apparently, don't be too nosy, none of the good stuff is on photobucket anyway.
http://s10.photobucket.com/user/Too-DAMN-Much/library/Rust%20%20Bucket [/edit]
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

Too-DAMN-Much wrote:if you're getting your workout from a vehicle at least it better be UNDER the car not inside of it
Not having power steering isn't exactly a workout, how heavy do you think my car is?! :-P

Too-DAMN-Much wrote:name me one disadvantage of good power steering
Some people, I have observed, turn the wheel too far (cos it's easy) and hit things while parking...

Too-DAMN-Much wrote:holy shit, i have pictures apparently, don't be too nosy, none of the good stuff is on photobucket anyway.
http://s10.photobucket.com/user/Too-DAMN-Much/library/Rust%20%20Bucket
That would look really good with some spikes and armour plating :-D
HYLK
turbo bastard

Post by HYLK »

Toxic, no power steering on a, say cadillac deville '70 or a buick from the fifties, are a pain in the arse if standing still.

And those who crash into cars in the parking lots cos they stear to much, its not the power steering its wrong with. More likely the brain function, knowledge of driving and control of their own hands. I mean, when im parking the car im driving im thinking of, parking the car on a free parking spot, and not im gonna smash my car into as mant of the others
GOD must have been stupid when he created all, stupid like me, hey.. maybe im GOD?
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

SUVS FROM THE 70S!

What? its not that big of a deal? I had a 4 wheel drive from the 70s, and it was fine, Then I drove a simler car of a freind, His was not fine.. Due to the retardedly small steering wheel.. Hey I have a heavy car, with no power steering, Ill put a small racing car steering wheel on!. yeah I asked about it, whyd you do that, 'The other one was stupid and big' Well then.. Well done now its stupid and small.

My point is its not actully hard to drive a car without power steering, besides you aint soposed to sit and scrub the wheels around anyway, Its 100 times easyer if you move slowly and turn, Basic rules of driving apply.

Allso I had a handle on my wheel, the type disabled people have.
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

Mad_Maxine wrote:besides you aint soposed to sit and scrub the wheels around anyway, Its 100 times easyer if you move slowly and turn, Basic rules of driving apply.
Doesn't it damage the power steering box if you do that? I could be wrong, I don't deal with power steering cos I'm not a girlyman! :-P
Too-DAMN-Much
speed freak

Post by Too-DAMN-Much »

actually i'm pretty sure near if not all power steering vehicles will lock the steering in that case toxic.

personally the only car i've ever sat at the driver's seat of that didn't have power steering, it felt like you were trying to pull an elephant through a coin return slot, i was just a young son of a gun then though, 18 if even that old so i probably was a bit of a girly man.
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

I had a '67 Land Rover, no power steering, but a huge steering wheel!

It was so much fun to drive as you could throw it round corners with no effort :-D

And of course my bug has no power steering... the steering wheel is a smaller one than standard, 13 inch (I think), but still not a problem :-)
HYLK
turbo bastard

Post by HYLK »

Maxine, thats true, no big deal with a larger steering wheel, but somehow they dont make cool large steeringwheels, they only make em in 8 or 10 inch..

Toxic, a bug, have the engine at the back of the little hitler car. well, much easier to steer with, try a mini cooper instead, u will feel the difference in steering without power steering. Tho' im most certain my bike dont have power steering aswell.. just a thought.

Check who’s online