Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

What do you Really Drive??

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Mundano fan 01
driver

Post by Mundano fan 01 »

A '87 Fiat Uno 45 :3

me-tm
pedestrian

Post by me-tm »

Mundano fan 01 wrote:A '87 Fiat Uno 45 :3

You win this thread.
HYLK
turbo bastard

Post by HYLK »

I used to drive a ford sierra 2,0 -87B (3 door, with cruel 115hp) and also a Volvo 850 2,5SE -96.

But since i learned the hard way, that when u have a foot made of lead, u gotta spend most of the time at the rubber manufacturings, and gas stations, and with a wallet that shrinks faster than it fills up. Well a long story short. Nowadays I only drive cars in games.

But Im saving up for my dream car, Plymouth Superbird 426 hemi 1970, with a long stop at the Plymotuh RoadRunner 440 1969.
GOD must have been stupid when he created all, stupid like me, hey.. maybe im GOD?
B.A.
turbo bastard

Post by B.A. »

This picture that came by, made my day ok :)

A one-hit wasted Prius!
panic
hit n run

Post by panic »

08 bandit 1250

68 opel rekord

94 dr 350

Judderman
pedestrian

Post by Judderman »

My current daily driver :

a 1990 volkswagen taro (yeah i know the grille has a toyota badge on but it was the only way i could get a chrome grille, the dub badge will return. more pics can be found here : The only taro on car domain
Cat_Bow
driver

Post by Cat_Bow »

I have one of these...

(not exactly this one... I'm too lazy to go outside and take a picture)

BMW 316i

My daily car ...

Fiat Punto Van 1.7TD

not much but I save a lot on fuel.

And my two wheel friend....

Suzuki RM250 street legal full racing spec, I chose not to keep the stickers because they don't stick around ;D
Element4ry
pedestrian

Post by Element4ry »

Damn, I thought only I am driving Punto. But mine is 1.1 55. Taking over other cars on the road can scare the shit out when you see headlights and there is no more power available under right foot. Maybe thats why I love this car so much?

Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

waste two and a half munits of your life and guess what this is? vid stars after pannel,

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v22300467neNWWawM
Reno
hit n run

Post by Reno »

Mad_Maxine wrote:waste two and a half munits of your life and guess what this is? vid stars after pannel,

1986 Dodge Ram 5.9 V8?
HYLK
turbo bastard

Post by HYLK »

guess its a cadillac, cos the video title said "test without muffler", made by cadillacmaxine.

bet its a Cadillac Eldorado Fleetwood 1967
GOD must have been stupid when he created all, stupid like me, hey.. maybe im GOD?
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

Mad_Maxine wrote:waste two and a half munits of your life and guess what this is? vid stars after pannel,

A Renault 5 with a broken exhaust...
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

RenoRanes, 1986 ram!, you were thinking in the past ha, no its not the ram,

HYLK, Good lodgic but the caddilac, transmission exploded 1 week after aburnout and i havent seen it in 4 months,

Toxic,

Im going to assume a v8 renault 5 coupe with an american horn was a joke and skip this one

Montecarlo SS, a car that looks like an elcamino ss of the same year but shares no body pannels strangly!? (or ive been told)

I want a 59 cadi >.>
Skull88
pedestrian

Post by Skull88 »

My car is a Seat Ibiza Cupra Bocanegra.

180bhp, will get a chiptune soon so it hits the 210bhp :)

No pic of it on this computer, but it's the same color (you also have them in white, but the bloodstains are a bitch to wipe off then xD)

B.A.
turbo bastard

Post by B.A. »

Ooh me like the Seat, I like to have a seat :)
Synetearis
turbo bastard

Post by Synetearis »

Mad_Maxine wrote:RenoRanes, 1986 ram!, you were thinking in the past ha, no its not the ram,

HYLK, Good lodgic but the caddilac, transmission exploded 1 week after aburnout and i havent seen it in 4 months,

Toxic,

Im going to assume a v8 renault 5 coupe with an american horn was a joke and skip this one

Montecarlo SS, a car that looks like an elcamino ss of the same year but shares no body pannels strangly!? (or ive been told)

I want a 59 cadi >.>

Look at that mad sidepipe..!
error
mechanic

Post by error »

A 2006 Toyota Tacoma (similar to hilux) with a custom suspension built built by me :)

Zorky
pedestrian

Post by Zorky »

I drive Electric Scooter, Dam police took my license but the upside is it does not spend any gas.

Peti_Somorja
driver

Post by Peti_Somorja »

My good old Skoda Octavia, 1.9 TDI
Mundano fan 01
driver

Post by Mundano fan 01 »

Awesome Skoda you got there! :D

Also, here is a new photo of my "winterbeater" hehe. :D

B.A.
turbo bastard

Post by B.A. »

Awesome cars I see :)

Error: Is that bumper alowed? You are from America?

In our country you would go to Jail with that big awesome scoop.

I like your ride btw!
B.A.
turbo bastard

Post by B.A. »

This is my new daily ride: (I still have my 1973 Bug)

Its a Play-station!! :P

The image is from internet, I didnt make any pictures from the car yet, same colours and trimming though!
Parovoz_NFF
pedestrian

Post by Parovoz_NFF »

Well, if it counts as a ride...

=)
error
mechanic

Post by error »

B.A. wrote:Awesome cars I see :)

I like your ride btw!

Yeah I'm from America. No it's not illegal here :) but it is illegal for me to be driving around with no covers on my aux lights and no front license plate lol

Thank you for the compliments.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

error wrote:
B.A. wrote:Awesome cars I see :)

I like your ride btw!

Yeah I'm from America. No it's not illegal here :) but it is illegal for me to be driving around with no covers on my aux lights and no front license plate lol

Thank you for the compliments.

Well that bumper looks totaly legal to me and whats the problem? Nothing I have has front plates on it,
B.A.
turbo bastard

Post by B.A. »

You know a license plate is also sharp & dangerous :p

They should make a movie called: "Death by License plate"
error
mechanic

Post by error »

Mad_Maxine wrote:

Well that bumper looks totaly legal to me and whats the problem? Nothing I have has front plates on it,

California State law

lame!
Adonael
mechanic

Post by Adonael »

Not bad. Its reliable and gets me from place to place at a top speed of about 5 miles an hour. Probably get about 10 miles to the gallon. Give or take a few miles. I'm thinking about upgrading to this.
B.A.
turbo bastard

Post by B.A. »

So then you could make it up the hill ;)
HYLK
turbo bastard

Post by HYLK »

Bought a car 4 weeks ago, a VW Golf GTI VR6 2.8l V6 1993 4dr, 174 original hp, 0-100kmh 5.9 seconds tested, topspeed 235 kmh/147 mph tested, changed only to a sport air filter, sounds like hell. Stereo on max volume and u cant fucking hear it when u give the car some gas cos of the air filter.

Dont have a camera so a picture cant be uploaded more than showing another car found on the internet thats 99% accurate to it. only the wheels are different.

http://longen.se/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/IMG_1298_11.jpg
panic
hit n run

Post by panic »

Bought a car a few months ago, a toyota aygo 1.0 2012 2dr, a whopping 67 hp (that's 1960's mini cooper s rallycar power here), SUPERLIGHT so 0-100 in warp, topspeed i'm not even trying for fear of going airborne, changed only to custom toyota almost-carbon-look floormats for weight reduction.

Trunk space size is APOCALYPTIC, i keep my other car in it. My rims are custom toyota non-spinning wheelshells. I regularly have to peel deer, SUV's and hummers out of the front air hole cause they get sucked in when i ROAR over the road at high velocity. The sound is like a gt2 porsche 911, when i accellerate i constantly have to make sure i don't travel in time, which is hard when your eyeballs are touching the back of your skull. It's FIRE RED, so nobody mistakes it for a mere ferrari (FERRARI RED) when they see it flash by. It's very small on the outside, it fits in every parking space, including the ones that are occupied. Actually, Japanese scientists developed a special branch of technology to make it small enough to be the keyhanger of it's own starter key. But inside it is a PALACE, finished with luxurious interior design from front to back. This morning i open the door and Snoop Dogg was in it, he mistook it for his mansion. There is a field of buttons, technological marvels that put the space shuttle to shame. The 5-speed automatic gearbox is ran by the latest artificial intelligence for maximum comfort. There's 3 CUPHOLDERS in it. So far i didn't have to get gas yet, i suspect it developed lungs and runs on air.

Well actually it's a really good, small, cheap car, runs forever on a gastank and low maintenance, value for money, exactly what i was looking for.

(edit: it really sounds similar to a porsche when you floor it)

http://all-toyota-images.info/wp-content/uploads/Toyota/Aygo/157032745/Toyota__Aygo_Red%20metallic.JPG

http://c681556.r56.cf3.rackcdn.com/1_TOYOTA_AYGO_4_Medium.jpg
karpuz
driver

Post by karpuz »

Here we go, and fuel indicator doesnt work so i have to feel about it how much fuel it has :P
Skull88
pedestrian

Post by Skull88 »

roflmao @ panic, just pissed my pants
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

karpuz wrote:

Here we go, and fuel indicator doesnt work so i have to feel about it how much fuel it has :P

Needs some spikes!!!

But I approve of both the car and the colour :-)

My fuel gauge either doesn't work or tells me I have a quarter of a tank left...
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

karpuz wrote:

Very nice car there, Id allways love a beetle convertible. (still dosent top my ultimate dream of a 59 cadi convertible tho)

Boom!,

[Disclamer, I do not own that car - I know its pretty odbvius.. but then again peopel are pretty stupid.. Otherwise we wouldent have 'Dont touch this live cable' signs]

Anyway Welcome to old-car-vill!, last time I bought a car pre 1980, No fule warning, no odometer, and the tempreture guage was showing in the blue just before the engine overheated and blew, ... awsome,

Good luck in the future with your shiney hitler mobile.. wish I still had the cash to waste buying random cars.. thatll have to wait a few months now.

Check who’s online