Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Farell Foxx's Skins For TDR 2000

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
farellfoxx
driver

Post by farellfoxx »

What can I say?

Helomyname inspired me to try skinning for this forum; now I can safely say I'm confident enough to release this one as a starter. (Does anyone know the author of the model of this car for Carmageddon 2? I owe them much. I still made my own texture's though; no stealing here!)

Guy's and Gal's;

Hawk's and Eagle's,

I present: The Monster from Death Race 2000!

(It's an Eagle MK4 skin.)

Screencap:

A link to the skin(s) in a zip file:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BybRMZrA-I65REdKNzV1aUViNkk/view?usp=sharing

I will post in-game screenshots in a bit!

Enjoy!
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Cool beans!

The original Monster for C2 was created by Chevelle by the way, also of interest is the fact that Frankenstein's Monster was originally in TDR2000 as evidenced in the screenshot below but it was removed during development or as some of us suspect was possibly changed into another vehicle, likely Lucifer from The Nose Bleed Pack as that vehicle is very similar to the Monster.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
helomyname
turbo bastard

Post by helomyname »

Not bad, I like the teeth! I think the front lights could use some work to look mroe like the originals
farellfoxx
driver

Post by farellfoxx »

Razor wrote:Cool beans!

The original Monster for C2 was created by Chevelle by the way, also of interest is the fact that Frankenstein's Monster was originally in TDR2000 as evidenced in the screenshot below but it was removed during development or as some of us suspect was possibly changed into another vehicle, likely Lucifer from The Nose Bleed Pack as that vehicle is very similar to the Monster.
Helomyname wrote:Not bad, I like the teeth! I think the front lights could use some work to look mroe like the originals
To Razor: To think I almost had my wet dream of a vehicle in-game... (besides the 1989 Batmobile...) *Starts fantasizing about general mayhem*

To Helomyname: Would you suggest that I make them bigger? I can see that they are a little smaller within the game. Would all-red design work too?

They're supposed to look like the 'eyes' of The Monster; but I can change that, I'll definitely make the head lights larger!
helomyname
turbo bastard

Post by helomyname »

I put together a quick paint image of what you could do to make it look a bit more like the original, since the original had big headlights. If that's not what you were going for, that's cool ;)
farellfoxx
driver

Post by farellfoxx »

Helomyname wrote:I put together a quick paint image of what you could do to make it look a bit more like the original, since the original had big headlights. If that's not what you were going for, that's cool ;)
Thanks for replying; I was mostly trying to get it out there, therefore I rushed it a little...

I'll fix it soon!
farellfoxx
driver

Post by farellfoxx »

I can't believe I even tried to pass this around... SHAME!

Screen 1

Screen 2

*Link Removed by Me*
helomyname
turbo bastard

Post by helomyname »

That looks pretty low-res from the screens. Just curious, where did you get the Hawk? Is that a mod car or a reskinned Eagle?
farellfoxx
driver

Post by farellfoxx »

Helomyname wrote:That looks pretty low-res from the screens. Just curious, where did you get the Hawk? Is that a mod car or a reskinned Eagle?
It's just a doodle; although it does need work.

The hawk is part of an add-on 'pack' called the TDR Max Pack. It is; for me, the way to go.

Wiki Page

There is a thread on here about it; maybe I can link to it here.

[url= http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/topic/23662]The pack should be at 1.15.Beta...[/url]

Grab the fixes for the eagle/hawk too. Just read the entire thread; it's worth your time!
farellfoxx
driver

Post by farellfoxx »

What a lovely day!

Inspired by Mad Max: Fury Road: Chevy Hell: New Fury

Uses 100% Carmageddon textures!

Here is the link: Download

You might need the TDR Max Pack for this.
farellfoxx
driver

Post by farellfoxx »

I wonder; how many of you guys actually use the TDR Max Pack?

It would help me with my skinning choices.
Mastro 666
motorised death

Post by Mastro 666 »

I play the game with Max Pack v1.14f
farellfoxx
driver

Post by farellfoxx »

Good to know; I'll wait a bit before my next skin though. I'm in a artist's block right now.

Thanks for replying!
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Everyone should really use TDR Max Pack (making sure it's the final version of course ;] )
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online