Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

FRIG competition!

This forum gathers all the official activity that accompanied the revival.
Simista
Stainless

FRIG competition!

Post by Simista »

Hello hunny bunnies!!!

Hope you all had a lovely “JESUS IS A ZOMBIE WEEKEND”! Well the thread of entries was HILARIOUS and thanks for all the giggles, this has easily been one of the funniest competitions ever! :D … Some of them had me in tears!

We can reveal the 12 winners are:

• Wolfhart for post #11 “Mutant cows fisting bunny twat flaps”

• Leo_Sasquatch for post #40 “I'm going to stick my mutant meat into your Grannies twat!”

• TurboDonkey007 for post #35 “Holy piss flaps Max Damage! You spread arsehole like fisting little fluffy bunnies”

• lilryanps3 for post #4 “You god damn French kissing, piss flap twat. I'm so going to smear repulsificating cocks on your cunt”

• Ray Murderiz for post #47 “my shit is french kissing a fluffy elderly twat”

• MyLittleVodka for post #18 “stupid bunnies piss on Die Anna boobs”

• DeeJayDragon for post #6 “Max Damage fisting giant bunnies in the arsehole and smashing tiny stunt grannies with a repulsificating meat velociraptor”

• Wade1974 for post #29 “I want to stick my tiny love piledriver into God Damn Grannies with spread piss flaps and smear shit on the elderly mutant boobs!”

• doubledax for post #55 “Max Damage is French Kissing your Grannies cunt flaps like a fucking bastard”

• flykas for post #19 “War is bitch, son. Repuslificatin tiny cocks was like frenchkissing bunnies.God damn I love going holy. Pinball cows into shitting mode. Stick Eagle in giant boobs of elderly solid granite Velociraptor!”

• Fr0nt for post #31 “Die Anna, Stick your elderly boobs in A God Damn arsehole, stupid cunt. Love Max Damage”

• Fuel for post #21 “Bunnies love the GodDamn giant solid mutant cocks.”

Not only will you brilliant friggers all receive a set of the awesome Carmageddon Frig magnets but you will also get a SPECIAL SUPRISE GIFT*!!

If you didn’t win don’t worry we will almost certainly do a similar competition soon, and there will always be regular chances to win STUFF. :D

Winners! We will be in contact for your delivery addresses so you can receive your prizes. OOH!

*Not a cock drawing (this time). Honest. :)
Wolfhart
pedestrian

FRIG competition!

Post by Wolfhart »

Yo Sim, #11 is mine, not Tr3m0r :P
Fuel
speed freak

FRIG competition!

Post by Fuel »

Ha, did NOT think I was going to get even close to winning this one. Thanks guys!
Deamon
turbo bastard

FRIG competition!

Post by Deamon »

Holy meat flaps!! Congrats to the winners :)
Carmageddon UNlimited Team For all your wrecking needs!
"All prey keep left. Fellow raptors keep up."
TDR2000 MAX-Pack A community add-on pack.
Deadhart
motorised death

FRIG competition!

Post by Deadhart »

Well, fuck. No magnets for my fridge.

God damnit I really wanted to have something at least ON my fridge as I usually don't have anything IN it.
lemonrev
road raged psycho

FRIG competition!

Post by lemonrev »

GOD DANG IT LOL. GRATs to all those who won. Reading some of those winners im sure i even missed some of those comments thanks for putting that out there sim and the team :).
Leo_Sasquatch
mechanic

FRIG competition!

Post by Leo_Sasquatch »

Get in!

Official Carmageddon rudery just dripping down my fridge door... Grats to the other winners, and thanks to the Carma peoples for their generosityness.
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

FRIG competition!

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

Whooot, sim just made my week. Love you!
TwIsTeDMiNd
speed freak

FRIG competition!

Post by TwIsTeDMiNd »

I'm disappointed. l thought my entry was one of the funniest...I tried to take as much words as possible without affecting quality and tried to balance gore and lovely humor at same time at the end. It took me two hours to figure it all...to win absolutely nothing. And then seeing some entries having winned with grammatical errors, non-sense phrase, small sentences...is just, kinda frustrating. It would have been easy to make a small sentence and probably took 2 minutes to figure out...but was a lot more challenging making big ones.

Seriously, how can this entry: “Mutant cows fisting bunny twat flaps” win over this:

"Die Anna was French kissing cows giant shitting arsehole argh fucking Repulsificating stupid bitch smear the wasted little meat I'm going on panic mode I want to stick A God Damn pinball PowerUp of solid granite spikes into my tiny piss head 5x and spread fluffy bunnies love with Grannies so take your time ! Max Damage"

I could have made tons of sentences like this. Easy. Plus, this sentence means nothing. How can a cow fist a bunny if it don't even have hands?

Anyway, Congrats to the winners! Most of them were funny ones, of course!
Glumok
mechanic

FRIG competition!

Post by Glumok »

TwIsTeDMiNd wrote:Seriously, how can this entry: “Mutant cows fisting bunny twat flaps” win over this
Even if I'm happy for the winners, I can't help but agree with you. Well, judges have spoken...
TwIsTeDMiNd
speed freak

FRIG competition!

Post by TwIsTeDMiNd »

Well, I'm not surprise. History-wise, I was waiting to see my entry being ignored or not by Simista before cracking up. She must know why. *Hints* (I would be eager to know the status on this). This or Stainless never took time to read all entries and actually figure out what they were actually meaning...
TurboDonkey007
turbo bastard

FRIG competition!

Post by TurboDonkey007 »

Heyyyyy

Is Daemon taking credit for my entry???

Haha
meh
Deamon
turbo bastard

FRIG competition!

Post by Deamon »

TurboDonkey007 wrote:Heyyyyy

Is Daemon taking credit for my entry???

Haha

It is Deamon. But ... I was just going to post this, it says

Deamon for post #25 “Holy piss flaps Max Damage! You spread arsehole like fisting little fluffy bunnies”
Since your post is #35 and on the next page, it is weird it got misquoted ... But yours starts like mine, also includes fluffy fisting arseholes bunnies? Just shorter ...

Deamon wrote:Holy meat flaps! The thing is, I spread cunt smear on your God Damn mutant stick thing, so take this elderly tiny lovebucket to a stupid fucking bastard, in pinball panic mode with some fluffy fisting arsehole bunnies. Argh, you wasted my little solid granite boobs.
So who won then? Thanks for clarifying!
Carmageddon UNlimited Team For all your wrecking needs!
"All prey keep left. Fellow raptors keep up."
TDR2000 MAX-Pack A community add-on pack.
Errol
Toxic Ranger

FRIG competition!

Post by Errol »

“Mutant cows fisting bunny twat flaps”
TwIsTeDMiNd wrote:How can a cow fist a bunny if it don't even have hands?
It's a mutant cow. Also, because absurdism.
:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
SethFu
pedestrian

FRIG competition!

Post by SethFu »

Now that the contest has ended I'd like to share a few computer-assisted phrases I particularly enjoyed.

> So many Grannies, so many cows, so little time (if you're allowed to reuse words)

> Pedestrians going into Velociraptor mode (I want to see a Cars vs Velociraptors mode now)

And various juicy bits I thought I could mix into something more elaborate:

"arsehole destruction", "giant fucking piledriver", "fucking your smashing boobs", "time to Die motherfucker", "solid shit son", "you elderly fisting shit", "smashing my cows into your giant Velociraptor cocks"

Enjoy ;)
Ray Murderiz
driver

FRIG competition!

Post by Ray Murderiz »

Wow i never won anything on the internet,(besides viruses) thanks for the chance.

post #47
Simista
Stainless

FRIG competition!

Post by Simista »

They where all really funny as I said, ....but i chose that one as it had the words TWAT FLAPS which I thought was hilarious.... dont be a sore loser anyway :P there is always next time :)

Ray - We are so happy to be your first win :D welcome to the winners club ;)

F0nt - love you too!
Simista
Stainless

FRIG competition!

Post by Simista »

Sorry about the misquote/ mix up. it was infact TurboDonkeys entry at #35
TwIsTeDMiNd
speed freak

FRIG competition!

Post by TwIsTeDMiNd »

Okay thank you Simista! ;)

Like I said...congrate to all the winners! ;)
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

FRIG competition!

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

Price recieved in good order, smell ya later ;)thx
Pamppa
pedestrian

FRIG competition!

Post by Pamppa »

This is so stupid!
Ray Murderiz
driver

FRIG competition!

Post by Ray Murderiz »

i think that you are very busy with the game. but i need to ask. when would i expect the magnets to arrive?. because they havent arrived. and what company do you use for sending packages? to be on the lookout. i already put my addres on the messages you sent me. or i need to send you a email?

i hope i dont sound intrusive. i will be patient.
TheDiddyHop
pedestrian

FRIG competition!

Post by TheDiddyHop »

My son is shitting on Die Anna spread flaps! o_o
i need a lie down
pedestrian

FRIG competition!

Post by i need a lie down »

Aww, looks like I'm late to the party. I guess I'm going to have to start paying more attention to the forum. No problem, that doesn't mean I can't do this just for fun!

"Die Anna, smear shit on Grannies spread Eagle cunt guts and stick your head in, bitch. Damage this elderly twat. I'm French kissing giant 5x Velociraptor arsehole. I love shitting holy Hawk piss. Splatter bonus. Stupid bastard Max fisting God Damn mutant bunnies like a motherfucker. Stunt cocks powerup!"

Whew, that was a long one. I may have spent more time on this than I should have.
Fuel
speed freak

FRIG competition!

Post by Fuel »

After a lost first delivery I got mine today. Thanks Sim, Shane, Nobby and all :-)

Tipsy
hit n run

FRIG competition!

Post by Tipsy »

"Many fluffy bunnies die fisting solid into grannies elderly little meat cunt"

Check who’s online