Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

[REL] Ford Zodiac: Putrid Horn

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Sleep Dirt
hit n run

Post by Sleep Dirt »

Yo, I built this here thing, a Ford Zodiac apocalyptic doom wagon, go smash the fuck out of it before it rapes your pets!!

Putrid Horn: Download
The Ocean Is the Ultimate Solution.
Fireman
motorised death

Post by Fireman »

Can't remember my login to CWABoard, but I love your creations, nice attention to crumbling and damage deformation. Looks great as well!

Just thought it was slightly too slow without APO, then again it does look rather heavy.
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Oh I love the trunk lid deformation... that is exactly what I miss in CR =D
Sleep Dirt
hit n run

Post by Sleep Dirt »

Fireman wrote:Can't remember my login to CWABoard, but I love your creations, nice attention to crumbling and damage deformation. Looks great as well!

Just thought it was slightly too slow without APO, then again it does look rather heavy.

Rad thanks Fireman, I appreciate the nice! It is a bit slow, I was burning around the map n it didn't feel right being a mound of iron, and probs geared for torque.

CzechDeath wrote:Oh I love the trunk lid deformation... that is exactly what I miss in CR =D
Thanks man, I really dig the old C2 lid deformation, and really miss it from CR-MD, bit of a shame as I thought that would get in the final release.
The Ocean Is the Ultimate Solution.
Steel_Blueflame
mechanic

Post by Steel_Blueflame »

Looks cool as hell. Thanks

Check who’s online