Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

The TDR Diary

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
YautjaLord
speed freak

The TDR Diary

Post by YautjaLord »

Never liked any image hosting sites, with the exception of Google+/ex-Picasa Web albums & techPowerUp's own image hosting thingy. ImageShack now paid service? Google+ & TPU's image hosting stuff than & forget.

Being reading this diary of yours Koopa, didn't had such laughs long time, honestly. Good job, man. Better late than never, though: played with each car's strength param, but even that won't save this game from what kind of shit it is. Loved the Ped Basher, Steam Machine & Jaws for their design & some features, though.
Kailen
pedestrian

The TDR Diary

Post by Kailen »

I bought this game when it came out because I loved the series. I remember playing it, I remember beating it. I don't remember hating it. Heck, I could drive cars around and smash up other cars. Really, what more could I want in a Carmageddon game? *shrug*

I'm currently replaying the original right now, then it'll be Splat Pack time. I may install my old copies of 2 and 3 and see how they rate when a fresh set of eyes.
Kejnel
speed freak

The TDR Diary

Post by Kejnel »

I really like how bleak and dirty some of the TDR levels are. That kind of aesthetics I am missing in C:R.
If you want to report bugs or want to ask for features DO NOT USE FORUM FOR THAT! Instead send it to developers HERE: https://carmageddon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

The TDR Diary

Post by Razor »

This is quite possibly the greatest read on this forum as well as the greatest in-depth playthrough/review of TDR2000. Can't believe I've only just found it, thanks for such a fun read and you were pretty spot on in your analysis of TDR2000, it's an alright racing game, it's just not a Carmageddon game.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online