Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon 2 - Removed content thread

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

RaveX wrote:Birdy!!! I just loved making that one :D

It was the vehicle i missed the most in the game ;)

Great post this, i totally forgot about the hotwheels race track.

Hopefully they will implement some of these missing cars in the new release. Seeing Stainless got screwed on finishing Carma2.

Screwed by SCI ?
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

CzechDeath wrote:

Hopefully they will implement some of these missing cars in the new release. Seeing Stainless got screwed on finishing Carma2.

Screwed by SCI ?

Yeah as far as I know SCI pressured stainless to release Carma 2 even though it wasn't entirely complete (hence the non-working Digga, and a couple of other things that never made it)
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Bloodstability wrote:
CzechDeath wrote:

Screwed by SCI ?

Yeah as far as I know SCI pressured stainless to release Carma 2 even though it wasn't entirely complete (hence the non-working Digga, and a couple of other things that never made it)

Damn... that is so typical... well Atleast now Stainless are their how bosses =) let's see how it turns out =)
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

I always wanted to have Eagle 3 from Demo in my C2

It is so much more badass than final one...
Fuel
speed freak

Post by Fuel »

CzechDeath wrote:I always wanted to have Eagle 3 from Demo in my C2

Good thing you can download it then :) The link's on the first page of this thread..
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Fuel wrote:
CzechDeath wrote:I always wanted to have Eagle 3 from Demo in my C2

Good thing you can download it then :) The link's on the first page of this thread..

Yep already did.... that Is why I wrote that...
Breakin'Benny
speed freak

Post by Breakin'Benny »

CzechDeath wrote:
Bloodstability wrote:
CzechDeath wrote:

Screwed by SCI ?

Damn... that is so typical... well Atleast now Stainless are their how bosses =) let's see how it turns out =)

I remember when I once stated the GOG release of CARMA 2'd probably feature the stuff Stainless couldn't put in due to Sale's Curve's deadline. Too bad that'd only be a dream come true...
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Non of those skins works for me tho... I moved it in to my carmag flother...

Carstockalypse shows me no new cars avalible

And reading read me what the hell is the twating for? why is everything so complicated god damit

*UPDATE* Never mind I know now.... move along...=D
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

*humphump*

-Updated all broken images

-Reworked Eagle 3 section

-Added Alpha Eagle 3 mods to Eagle 3 section

-Added images to Beta Vehicles section

-Added additional concept art

-Added section for CWR's original vehicles
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
nobby
Stainless

Post by nobby »

Mad_Maxine wrote:

So does that mean there was a Lara croft ped ingame? then turned into a zombie in the europian game. and removed compleatly from the US blood release? due to some copyright stuff or what?

So I'm just going through a giant list of C2 questions from Razor related to this thread, so I was reading back through it and saw your question Maxine. And the simple answer is yes, the potential for copyright action led to the removal of Cara Loft. Funny how SCi later went on to own that brand too. If they'd been sharp, they could have released a special Carmageddon Meets Tomb Raider version of C2! :)

(And I still think the way I altered her name to avoid any legal comeback was a stroke of genius...)
I was in the war.
nobby
Stainless

Post by nobby »

Just a note on the "Hotwheels" level, that's being described as C2 content that we removed because of potential copyright issues... That's not what the level is - it is actually a level designed and built as a pitch to Mattel for a Hotwheels game. We knocked up the track and some cars to demo the concept, but then got into protracted discussions with Mattel over the game design, and in the end nothing ever came of it.
I was in the war.
FatCat
mindless

Post by FatCat »

I'm curious, how much different from vanilla C2 was this hotwheels build? was the speed of cars and the handling way strung up, or was there some intricate craziness going on with the game engine? I'd love to see what that was pitch looked like!
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

nobby wrote:Just a note on the "Hotwheels" level, that's being described as C2 content that we removed because of potential copyright issues... That's not what the level is - it is actually a level designed and built as a pitch to Mattel for a Hotwheels game. We knocked up the track and some cars to demo the concept, but then got into protracted discussions with Mattel over the game design, and in the end nothing ever came of it.
This wouldn't happen to be the origin of the unused textures from vehicles such as Bimmer? They seem like they'd belong on a Stainless-made Hotwheels car (The toast spoiler and Turn or Burn textures, etc.)
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Regular Logic
pedestrian

Post by Regular Logic »

Hey Razor, I know it's been like 3 years, and you might have trouble remembering, but did you ever find out that mystery track I was looking for?

I'll try and dig out the disc from my collection, if I've still got it and give you some numbers this time, but the disc looks pretty much identical to this one - (hidden to save space)

Spoiler:

I'll also re-upload the track, as speedyshare hasn't kept the download link

Thanks in advance, and happy new year x3
Racedriver43457
pedestrian

Post by Racedriver43457 »

Quick question. Is there any way I can get the extra pedestrians, aside from Goaty?

Check who’s online