Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon 2 - Removed content thread

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Removed content thread!

Okay, so this thread is going to be about what got removed and what got changed in the development stages of Carmageddon II: Carpocalypse Now!
I'll be constantly updating this thread with early stuff, so keep an eye on this..
I've stickied this as it be rather useful information on the development of C2. :PSteel Gonad O' Death wrote:
The Steel Gonad O' Death powerup!
Because many of you will not know what this powerup even is (just like the Got 'im in the bollocks powerup), this can be activated in game by using Cesm's cheat editor: https://cesm23.cwaboard.co.uk/#Tools_Downloads (It's down the bottom of the page :P)
This powerup transforms a vehicles shell into a massive ball that's stronger than 55 billion Big Dumps.
Here be the Carma Wiki page about the super secret powerup :)https://wiki.cwaboard.co.uk/wiki/Steel ... o%27_death Got 'im In The Bollocks! wrote:
Got 'im in the bollocks powerup icon from the Alpha demo of C2
The Got 'im in the bollocks powerup is a removed powerup from the Splat Pack (it may be in C1 also) and it was carried over into C2, this powerup can still be activated in the final version of C2 but it just gives you credits, not only that but it displays a message on the screen.
The powerup icon doesn't exist in the final version of C2 but it does exist in the alpha/demo versions of C2.
I'm not sure what this powerup was supposed to do but if I'd have to guess, my guess would be either one of these two:
- It increases the size of your cars rear wheels
- It kills male peds in a certain way (use your imagination)
Here is the Carma Wiki page about this powerup: https://wiki.cwaboard.co.uk/wiki/Got_% ... e_bollocks
EDIT: It has come to light that this powerup was supposed to be activated in the Splat Pack's Hell level when you drove into the devil's balls.
Cloaking Device! wrote:

The Cloaking Device powerup!
In the final version of C2 this powerup can be activated but just gives you credits, it does however exist in Carmageddon 64 but is called 'Invisibility' and it makes your car... Invisible (no shit?)
The Cloaking Device powerup still exists in multiplayer in C2 but personally I'm glad this doesn't exist in Single Player, imagine getting this AND the Ethereal Pedestrians powerup at the same time.. Man that would be tedious.
The Carma Wiki page on this powerup: https://wiki.cwaboard.co.uk/wiki/Cloaking_device Ron Dumpster - Digga wrote:

Ron Dumpster and his Digga!
Ron Dumpster who is the brother of Don Dumpster, appears in Carmageddon 2 and he drives the Digga, well he was supposed to but he doesn't exist in the final version of the game. Due to SCi forcing Stainless to finish the game ahead of schedule, they had to leave Digga out. The Digga is unlocked when you complete C2 but if you choose the car, the game will crash when loading.
Don Dumpster's mugshot still exists in the '/data/64x48x8/PIXELMAP/tiffrgb' (and PIX16) folders.
Stainless gave the actual model that was going to be used for the Digga to Errol waaaaay back in the late 90s and Errol textured and set up the vehicle for C2.
Here is that model:Click on the above image to download the Digga
Here is the Carma Wiki page for the Ron Dumpster: https://wiki.cwaboard.co.uk/wiki/Ron_Dumpster
EDIT: If you'd like to create your own version of the original Digga, then you can download the .3ds file from Errol here: http://www.toxic-ragers.co.uk/files/carma2/digg3ds.zip
The Eagle 3 in development wrote:
Concept Rendering:
Alpha:
Beta/Demo:
Final:

The Eagle 3 through its many design stages. You can see that first of all the Hawk 3 as it is in game was originally supposed to be the Eagle 3, it is extremely rare that a vehicle from such an early design stage should even get near to making it into the final game but this early rendering did make it in but in the form of the Hawk 3.

Next up you have the Alpha Eagle 3, this Eagle is from the early preview screenshots of C2. There's a lot of differences
between this and the Beta/Demo Eagle, they are as follows:
1. The door is a completely different shape
2. It's wider, shorter and flatter
3. The bonnet is longer
4. The bonnet is almost higher than the cockpit
5. It has no interior It does have a somewhat basic (and small) interior that is only big enough to fit a driver model's head and arms in (as the game was closer to being like C1 than C2 at the time of the preview screenshots)
I found this version of the Eagle 3 in the Alpha C2 demo (it's also in the regular demo), in the "/data/MODELS" it also has a material (.MAT) file and an actor (.ACT) file and I've got the vehicle working as an opponent in the Alpha demo.
I've ported this alpha Eagle 3 to C2. Here is a good comparison of the model against the Beta/Demo/final model of the Eagle 3:
The beta/demo Eagle 3 is a more finalised version of the Eagle 3, the main differences between this Eagle 3 and the final version are as follows:
1. Steel bumpers
2. Black spikes
3. Different bonnet shape
4. Some textures are at a higher resolution than the final Eagle 3
Personally, I think that the alpha Eagle 3 is much better than the final version as it looks more badass. I released the alpha Eagle 3 as a download for the final version of C2. If you want to use it as a replacement, just click the CarImage below to download it:
Toshiba-3 also ported my alpha Eagle 3 to C1, that can be downloaded below:
The final Eagle 3 seemed a lot different to the Alpha/Beta versions, it has black (plasticy) bumpers and white spikes and the textures appear to have been reduced in size considerably from the beta version of the car.
Opponent changes wrote:
There are many changes that have been made within C2 as it was being developed, this is going to be a long section as I'm going to detail as much as I know about these changes. I'll start with any changes from the above image and then I'll work through what isn't on that image that got changed.
Okay, so first off: The Plane! The fact that this plane is even on the "40 new opponents to take out" screenshot makes me believe that this was originally an opponent and not a drone as it is in the final, if this is the case it was a good decision to remove this as an opponent and make it a drone as it would be near enough impossible to drive. I actually made this drone drivable a while back and you can download it by clicking the image below:
The Red Vet, this car is pretty much in the same shape as it was in this early screenshot, the only difference between the earlier version of the car and the final version is that the early one had blood on it's blades.
The Propshafter, this car was originally orange during the design stages of the game. The colour was probably changed due to the fact that the Hawk was orange and the Die Anna was one of the main characters of the series alongside Max Damage and she needed her own colour scheme so the Propshafter was changed to blue.
I recreated this orange skin a while ago and it can be downloaded by clicking the below image:
The Plow Mk2 appears to have "Gotcha Again!" written in red (blood?) as opposed to the black that is in the final.
The Eagle 3 on the image appears to be the Beta version of the Eagle 3 (see the above section on the Eagle 3.)
The DC Codbra has the same steel bumpers as the Eagle 3, this wasn't changed in the final version of the game. What was changed however was the blood on the front and the back of the car and the wheels appear to have different shaped blades on them (there is an early screenshot on the top right rear of the UK C2 case with these early cars in), I reskinned the final DC Codbra into this skin and it can be downloaded from Wasted!
The Purple Piledriver, not many changes can be seen here and as this car doesn't appear in a lot of the early screenshots it can't be determined whether there's any differences between the early versions and the final, apart from the obvious long spikes on the wheels and the textures which seem to be of a higher resolution then the final version.
Toshiba-3 made an early version of the Purple Piledriver, it can be downloaded by clicking the below image:
The Supastukka appears to be the same except for the cockpit which has a different glass texture and there appears to be some form of weapon underneath it.
The Blood Riviera, this in my opinion is a great car and this version looks very good with the blood splattered over it.
The final version of the Blood Riviera has black rims, no blood on the front and it has more decals on it. In fact the only thing left over from the early version of the car appears to be a bloody hand print on the bonnet of the final skin.
I remade this early version of the Blood Riviera and it can be downloaded by clicking the below image:

Right now moving on to cars that aren't on this image:
The Hick Pickup, this car originally had a dirty brown skin as seen in the below screenshot:
The textures from this version of the vehicle (except the door texture and a couple other) still exist in the final version of the game in the Hick Pickup's PIX16 folder but they're unused.
I remade this version of the vehicle and it can be downloaded by clicking the below image:Note: This version of the vehicle also exists on the top right image on the rear of the UK bigbox for C2
Vlad's Dragster, there appears to be a lot of changes for this. The only differences that can be seen between the final dragster and the alpha/beta demos of the game (AND any screenshots) is the blood on the spike, it was removed in the final.
A while ago while I was trolling around the demo versions of C2 I came across an unused texture in Vlad's PIX16 folder, this texture was in a similar style to the final version of the skin used except it was red and black this lead me to believe that the dragster was originally this colour before being changed to how it looks in the final version of the game.
I recreated this version of the dragster with this single image as best I could (it also contains the bloody spike) and it can be downloaded below:
The Tashita 2 had many changes in its development, mainly to the textures. Originally Stainless added their own version of the Michelin man to the roof of the Tashita 2 but they got into trouble so they had to remove it.
The Porker 2 had bloody spikes at the front.
The Lamb O'genie had blood splattered all up the front blade.
I will continue do add screenshots and other minor alterations to other vehicles to this section at a later date.
Birdy wrote:

Birdy was the bloodied up, wingless plane from an early concept sketch for C2. This plane was talked about by gaming magazines as "the wingless plane", it was also described on the back of the C2 Prima Official Strategy Guide as "the wingless plane". Birdy was designed at the time by Stainless employee Russell 'Rusk' Hughes but the plane never actually made it past the design stages and into the game.
Birdy was however created and released by Twiglet & Raven-X back in the day, that version can be downloaded by clicking
the image below:
I also released a version of the Birdy that was complete (Twiglet and Raven-X's Birdy wasn't quite finished), I also added Heinz Faust to it with CoffeyCup's Earl driver model, that can be downloaded by clicking the image below:
Toshiba-3 released his own version of Birdy for C1 and that can be downloaded by clicking the image below:This is a C1 vehicle, don't be a dumbass and try use it in C2
ShavASlet Wastemaro wrote:

The Wastemaro, like Birdy was from an early concept sketch. This vehicle also never made it ingame. I personally feel that the apocalyptic style of the vehicle would make it unsuitable for how C2 finally turned out. It does suit C1, however.
But still the Carmageddon community being the community that it is, the vehicle was eventually created and released for C2. It was created by TTR and can be downloaded by clicking the image below:
Toshiba-3 also ported TTR's Wastemaro to C1, that can be downloaded by clicking the below image:
Other Concept Art wrote:

Some more concept art for the game.
Goaty wrote:
Goaty!

Goaty was an incomplete ped from C2, this ped does exist in the final version of the game but it isn't set up correctly and as such, doesn't work.
CoffeyCup 'Shepherded' this ped back into C2 and it can be downloaded by clicking the below image:

The Cops wrote:
The Cops!
The cops, they only appear in C2 in the Bruise Brothers level but they don't even act as cops, the only reason they appear in this level is because they're all added as explicit opponents in the RACES.TXT textfile. Something happened in the development timeline for Stainless to not put cops into the final game. The Copcar can still appear as an opponent in some of the later levels in the game but still, it acts like a regular opponent.
The Frozen Cops and Turbo Cops powerups also still exist in C2 but they have no use, they were probably just leftovers from C1/SP.
And here are some useful links!https://wiki.cwaboard.co.uk/wiki/Beta_ ... ypse_NowC2 Alpha's ped icons wrote:
Something new this way comes! (Can't believe I never spotted these before)
Earlier I found the following four files in the Alpha version of C2:
CODGER.PIX, GENT.PIX, LADY.PIX and SPROG.PIX
Below are the actual images:
CODGER.PIX-
GENT.PIX-
LADY.PIX-
SPROG.PIX-
CODGER is clearly an old codger with a zimmerframe, LADY is a lady (no shit), GENT is a bloke and SPROG is a little sprog in a nappy.
These files are located in '/data/64x48x8/PIXELMAP/PIX16/' in the C2 Alpha demo and they have no use ingame, so we can only speculate as to what they would be used for.. Personally I think that these would have originally be used to differentiate each ped type from one another and different points(credits?) be awarded for each type (ala Death Race 2000), maybe nobby can give us a little insight as to what these little icons were going to be used for.
Maybe these icons were to be used with the Peds displayed on the map Powerup?
Were toddlers originally planned for C2? :P
Good day, I've finally stumbled upon some free time and figured now would be a good time to continue documenting C2's removed content.CWR's Original Vehicle Concepts wrote:
A lot of the vehicles that made it into Carmageddon 2 were originally conceptualised and created for the game by CWR, they will be showcased with their descriptions below.
Firstly you'll notice the Checker cab in the two above images, this car was supposed to be a drone vehicle but never made it into the game.
1933 Coupe de Grace-"The scythe-shaped grill blades go through peds like an egg slicer. How nice."
The Coupe de Grace as originally designed.
The model that made it in game appears in the two images that contain all of the vehicles, below is the finished version that made it into the final game:
P-5.0 Mustrange AirCobra-"It's been a long time since D-Day was a member of Animal House, and now he owns a nation-wide chain of speed shops. He decided to combine his love for pylon and car racing - thus two Mustangs into one. The nose art reads "Lil' Red Riding Hood Ornament"."
Prop Shafter as originally designed.
The model that made it in game appears in the two images that contain all of the vehicles, below is the finished version that made it into the final game:
Greed Razor's Mach 13-"30 years ago, this was state of the art, and Greed had a different nickname then to match his actual enthusiasm for racing. Now a sleazy 50 year old doing bad impressions of Burt Reynolds at mall openings, Trixie won't give him the time of day."
Mach 13 as originally designed.
1955 Ford Crown Victoria-"The 1955 Ford Fairlane Crown Victoria has long been my favorite 50's 'shoebox'. The turn signals in front were distended and I suggested they have electricity arcing between them, but I really don't give a flying fax what it's 'hook' is, as long as I get to drive it inna game!"
Slam Sedan as originally designed.
Boeing Deathcruiser-"Developed for the U.S.Air Force by Boeing in the late '50's for some damn reason or another. That's right, sports fans - the more eagle-eyed among you no doubt recognized the gen-u-whine steam turbine normally found in only the finest nuclear aircraft carriers."
Deathcruiser as originally designed.
Hammerhead SR's Jet Car-"Turns out that Hammerhead's Da was a loon before him, and he's dusted off the experimental car he stole when he was was just a young nutter in the late 50's - so's he can avenge his sprog."
Jetcar as originally designed.
1965 Bruin Shiviera-"Splatt Hell is the American analogue to Austin Powers, cryogenically frozen and revived in the present, he strongly resembles a young Dean Martin tooling around in his favorite car from his superspy/lounge singer days of yore. Runaway sentence! Flee for your very lives!"
Blood Riviera as originally designed.
1955 Thunderbucket-"Not quite sure what those things in the back are? They're exhaust ports with caps that are hinged at the top. The Thunderbucket's exhaust note is around 360 decibels. That doesn't sound like much, but a 747 at full thrust is 100 decibels and it's a geometric progression - watch the ped's heads pop. Heh, heh......doesn't sound like much... get it?"
Thunderbucket as originally designed.
When the game eventually came out CWR decided to release textures for each of the vehicles he created based upon his original designs (and a few other goodies,) they're available below.[link to CWR C2 Skins]
Hot Room wrote:
Hot Room was crafted by Stainless to be included into C2, the map is modelled on Hot Wheels toys and the C2 vehicles are all to scale of Hot Wheels cars (or close enough). The map never made it into C2 due to "potential legal" issues, the same reason why the Bitchelin man was removed from the roof of Tashita 2.
There are no traces of the map in any of the available versions of C2, this includes: alpha, all beta/demo versions and the final version. The map does, however exist in the elusive 'indev' version of C2 that Errol possesses.
Stainless provided Errol with the map way back in the day, he got it all set up, added peds and whatnot and released it.
If you want to play the map (I recommend you do try it as it's great fun) then grab it below![Link to hotroom.zip]
The Cameron Cars wrote:
Many people know this story but I'm going to tell it anyway, so gather 'round..
Back when C2 was released Errol used to keep in frequent contact with Stainless, after much pestering "eventually the subject of the cow car arose. They just said "Contact Cameron, tell him we sent you."", Errol contacted Cameron (Cameron worked for SCi and knew Stainless since C1, he lovingly crafted a ton of content for both games) and he was sent a whole heap of goodies that Cameron had made which didn't make it into C2.
Errol worked his socks of with the limited amount of tools available at the time (I think PlayThing was pretty much the limit) and got the vehicles into C2, they were dubbed the Cameron Cars.
Why weren't the cars included in the game? This could be for many reasons, in an interview between Errol and Neil 'nobby' Barnden (from early February 1999) the following question popped up:
Errol: Why were so many cars were dropped ?? And will the cut cars be released in a patch?
Neil: A few cars got dropped from the final game either because I wasn't happy with the design, or they didn't really add anything to the mix of vehicles we already had, or more importantly because we just ran out of time to get them textured up or prepared for in-game use. We've currently no plans to release a patch or add-on pack ourselves as we're working on other stuff.

This could in fact be reasons why the Cameron Cars never made it into the game and the "ran out of time" is most certainly the reason why Digga was never completed.
The Cameron Cars can all be acquired by following that link below![Link to /camcars/]
Hameron the Cameron hamster and 20 other, pretty cool peds wrote:
Another Cameron creation! Yes, not only did Cameron make cars but he also made peds, 21 of them in fact!
5 of the peds 21 were children, scouts, for the Beaver City Woods (I wonder if these children peds were tied in with the Alpha ped icons, possibly but probably not) and one of them rode a bike!
See.. I told you one of them rode a bike.
Update:
There are also political peds (including a big-eared Tony Blair) and a ped of the man himself, Cameron.
Big thanks to Errol for keeping the Toxic Ragers archives.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
matt
im new, be gentle

Post by matt »

Congratulations on that epic compilation, an interesting and insightful summary to read, even after all these years :)
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Heh about the Wastemaro, i never knew the real name but anyway it was me that named it Wastemaro :)
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Yeah, I know. I don't even think it had a name. :P
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

You're right, Mastro. I'll add these at a later date. :)
Espyo
road raged psycho

Post by Espyo »

I added a couple of links. Hope that's ok! Also, that goat is partially implemented into the game? What the hell? Somebody please elaborate! I wanna add that info on the wiki!
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
matt
im new, be gentle

Post by matt »

If you search the CWA for Goaty or even Coffey + goaty on google all will be revealed. He adapted the dog animation to fit the model and released it a while back. Job well done. I would link but the CWA has currently been exploited and is hosting a heart stamped y-fronts gay valentine picture for the logo, so it will probably want to hang its proverbial head for a while :)

PS forum post != wiki
Violator
pedestrian

Post by Violator »

Very nice stuff, thanks for sharing
Fireman
motorised death

Post by Fireman »

How about the fans in the level Max's Junkyard?

If I remember correctly originally they aren't actived, but you can simply turn them on by changing the settings.txt (or options.txt or something).
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Russel's Fannies isn't really unfinished/removed content, it just isn't enabled by default.
Zodape
turbo bastard

Post by Zodape »

So... carmageddon 1 and 2 were supposed to have motorbikes?

(Yup, this one^^ is Carma 1 concept art, thanks, Mastro :D)
^^ Click the sig. for free cookies! ^^
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

This is all C1 concept art, not C2..
Fireman
motorised death

Post by Fireman »

Razor wrote:Russel's Fannies isn't really unfinished/removed content, it just isn't enabled by default.
I don't understand how it's not removed content. It's not in the game when you play it and you'll have to modify a file to get it working.

Kinda like the Hot Coffee Mod was removed content for GTA SA.

Also maybe you want to put in this, it definitely belongs to removed content:

We actually had a bunch of Jesuses (Jesi?) nailed to fully-physicing crosses up on hills in Carma 2 at one point, but SCi made us remove them. Were they right to? I really don't know to be honest!
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

All you have to do is change a single number in a text file, it's not removed content it still exists, it's just disabled.
Fireman
motorised death

Post by Fireman »

Razor wrote:All you have to do is change a single number in a text file, it's not removed content it still exists, it's just disabled.
Still it would be kinda a waste to also make a Disabled Content topic.

And it's fun for people who don't know about it to read.
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Ah, i've seen those pictures before in a mag i got. That blue car there is obviously the Fearrari 666
Zodape
turbo bastard

Post by Zodape »

Razor wrote:This is all C1 concept art, not C2..
I know, I know... I was just saying that in both games they were planning on releasing bikes :p

Also, I hope you meant "This is all C2 concept art..."
^^ Click the sig. for free cookies! ^^
MalkavsRustyBones
driver

Post by MalkavsRustyBones »

Awesome find razor.You should see about posting this on www.unseen64.net
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Isn't Unseen64 about games that were never released though?
Fireman
motorised death

Post by Fireman »

Razor wrote:Isn't Unseen64 about games that were never released though?
Also beta version and removed content, I thought it was only about never released first too, after looking aruond a bit it also has removed content from games that are there, and beta's.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

I see. I may look into providing them some information then.
Beggie
pedestrian

Post by Beggie »

What about Hotroom the bedroom level that Errol got his hands on...

...and all the Beta cars made by stainless that you can get at Toxic Ragers, Errol's website.

Also my Favourite idea, the caravan...

...I remember Errol giving me a version back in the day that was connected to a car. We tried to get it to articulate properly but the best we could do is get it to swing 90 degrees like a door after pressing Enter.

Edit: Didn't notice this on my first read through.

Sorry for posting the same. :D
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Yup all of those will need to be added.
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

Great topic Razor! ;)
Mundano fan 01
driver

Post by Mundano fan 01 »

Really nice! Pure fun to read through.

I like how often you mentioned my wikia. ;D
Psyrgery
speed freak

Post by Psyrgery »

I may be wrong but, perhaps races at night time were considered at some time, as you can see in some of the concept material that cars were to have functional headlamps and stuff.
Max is back. Let there be blood and motor oil
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Psyrgery wrote:I may be wrong but, perhaps races at night time were considered at some time, as you can see in some of the concept material that cars were to have functional headlamps and stuff.
Functional headlights were probably going to be implemented in at least C2 at some point as most of the vehicles (in the alpha/beta and the final release) have alternative lit-up headlight textures.
Tashita
hit n run

Post by Tashita »

Wow, I love hidden things like that in games. ^_^
-[ Raven-X ]-
kill boss

Post by -[ Raven-X ]- »

Birdy!!! I just loved making that one :D

It was the vehicle i missed the most in the game ;)

Great post this, i totally forgot about the hotwheels race track.

Hopefully they will implement some of these missing cars in the new release. Seeing Stainless got screwed on finishing Carma2.
- Straight From My Realm Of My Underground Madness!! -
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Updated- Added:

-Hotroom

-Cameron Cars

-Cameron Peds
0takumetalhead
driver

Post by 0takumetalhead »

Skyline should have been kept as a boss in mission 10 or as a bonus vehicle for finishing the game. And the halftrack + maybe one of the firetrucks.
ix
mechanic

Post by ix »

Interesting! Funnily enough, a few years later there was a wingless plane very similar called the Dodo in GTA3!
Mad Max
hit n run

Post by Mad Max »

Thanks for the great thread! Btw am I the only one who like the Alpha version Eagle more than its final version?
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Since this has come back Up I want to point out one thing that nobdy elce has said,

By now ive modded carma enough to know what every ped in the game was, So for my old style mod I wanted some zombie skins, for this I opend up the euro zombie peds from the censored vertion (this is before everyone pissed me off with zombies and I scraped All mods involing them)

But to my point. I found something

Was allways strange when in the carmageddon ped settings txt it said...

DES7 // Name of Ped / Cara Loft - Notorious artifact thief and fellow animal killer.

Odbviusly I thought.. hm Tomb raider refrence, this ped apears at the pyramid.. but I havent seen it. then I open up Des7

Ofcorse I looked and thought, well ya, that aint a lara, so I shruged it off and never thought of it again really. Untill recently when opening up zombies like I said. I found cara loft.. was this.

So does that mean there was a Lara croft ped ingame? then turned into a zombie in the europian game. and removed compleatly from the US blood release? due to some copyright stuff or what?

I know I dont have a Mass of stuff but hey Its the only thing I think that hasent been mentioned yet (that I know of anyway)

Check who’s online