Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

iOS unlock car pack 79p wasted. Doesn't work

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
Kingpiinx
pedestrian

Post by Kingpiinx »

It's only 79p but i don't throw money away usually. I bought the unlock all cars option as well as the game for my son on ipad on Sunday and the cars don't unlock. What's the deal? I don't see anything about it apart from customers on the app store complaining of the same thing. Is there a fix? Whats going on?
tonrac
speed freak

Post by tonrac »

Hi Kingpiinx,

I invite you to open a case at the support https://carmageddon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The forum is made to help each others but here, it seem to be a bug that only dev could resolve.
legomeaker101
hit n run

Post by legomeaker101 »

to unlock them tap the lock pad under them in the car select menu and you should unlock them
Kingpiinx
pedestrian

Post by Kingpiinx »

That doesn't work for most of us with the issue. As soon as we do that, it says "you've already purchased this. Do you want it again for free?" and we click "yes" then it locks up so we reset the ipad and load back in and nothings happened. We end up going around in circles doing this.
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

Kingpiinx wrote:That doesn't work for most of us with the issue. As soon as we do that, it says "you've already purchased this. Do you want it again for free?" and we click "yes" then it locks up so we reset the ipad and load back in and nothings happened. We end up going around in circles doing this.
Hi Kingpiinx, sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with the app. Please submit a support request at http://support.carmageddon.com and one of our team will be able to assist you.
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com

Check who’s online