Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

IOS First person?

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
Wwimpee
pedestrian

IOS First person?

Post by Wwimpee »

Is there a way to do first person mode where you can see your steering wheel like the pc version?
Trent
mindless

IOS First person?

Post by Trent »

Unfortunately not. A lot of the cars, all the ones which were labelled "cheat" in the original PC release, never had dashboard images made for them. The iOS & Android ports promoted those "cheat" cars into "full" cars so Stainless wanted to maintain a consistent level of quality between all the cars. That either meant creating brand new dashboard images for all the cars which don't have them in the same style as the originals (as well as improving the resolution and detail on the originals) or it meant removing the in-car view entirely.

They opted for the latter because although the ports did use enhanced content such as higher resolution textures, that content had been created for the unreleased gizmondo port a number of years before and they didn't have the artist resources to go towards creating a raft of brand new content for the ports due to their focus on Carmageddon: Reincarnation.
a.k.a. Brent
Espyo
road raged psycho

IOS First person?

Post by Espyo »

Are you simply asking if you can enter bonnet cam? It's possible! Just touch the screen with two fingers and expand, like you're stretching out the screen. More info here: https://carmageddon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200371952-How-do-I-change-the-camera-view-
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.

Check who’s online