Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

How to you win a race by killing all pedestrians?

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
ElectroFisK
pedestrian

Post by ElectroFisK »

I have been trying to win the first map by killing all the pedestrians but so far the best I have got is 496 kills out of 516 before all they opponents wasting themselves.

So I end up with a win by wasting all opponents instead

So my question is
How to you win a race by killing all pedestrians without all your opponents wasting themselves?
btracing
pedestrian

Post by btracing »

Damn it, I'm in the same situation. Finished all races by checkpoints and destruction. The peds are a bit harder. I think I'm going the downgrade my car, especially for the first few races. They almost immediately waste themselves when they hit me. Just a few minutes ago I was down 5 peds on Acid Reign and Vlad wasted himself. My hunt was over!!!!!
The Urban Spaceman
speed freak

Post by The Urban Spaceman »

Welcomee to the Carmageddon forum Fisk. Although it's never gonna be easy there are a few things you can do to make this less difficult...

Complete the game by wasting or racing so you unlock the Electric Blue.

Reduce your offence to minimum.

Find 'peds on map' powerups. There is a dedicated topic here showing where many can be found.

Good luck :)
ElectroFisK
pedestrian

Post by ElectroFisK »

The Urban Spaceman wrote:Welcomee to Carmageddon forum Fisk. Although it's never gonna be easy there are a few things you can do to make this less difficult...

Complete the game by wasting or racing so you unlock the Electric Blue.

Reduce your offence to minimum.

Find 'peds on map' powerups. There is a dedicated topic here showing where many can be found.

Good luck :)

I think I will go for the Electric Blue car.

Is sounds like the right car for me (Hint my Nickname) :D
Miss L
pedestrian

Post by Miss L »

I am also having this problem. What is the electric blue car? I will be finished by wasting the opponents soon enough- but you have made me curious.
Nephrite
mechanic

Post by Nephrite »

Miss L wrote:I am also having this problem. What is the electric blue car? I will be finished by wasting the opponents soon enough- but you have made me curious.
Electric Blue is Stella Stunna's car, the one that has a built in pedestrian electro-bastard ray. You just drive and it automatically kills peds around you by electrocuting them. :D
ElectroFisK
pedestrian

Post by ElectroFisK »

Hæhæ. That Electric Blue car almost makes it too easy :)

Jepe, I got one now :)

I got all the pedestrians on my very first try on Maim Street with the Electric Blue car before any of my opponents killed themselves.

By the way I think we should get an achievement for completing a race without wasting any of the opponents wasting themselves. That is actually a lot harder to do when wasting all of them.
Miss L
pedestrian

Post by Miss L »

Cool! can't wait to see that car :)

Should make completion a bit easier!
ElectroFisK
pedestrian

Post by ElectroFisK »

It is the one in my avatar picture :)
Konkalit
pedestrian

Post by Konkalit »

Well i dont want to give a advice to cheat, but maybe its the only way. If theres a cheat like in the old games to froze the oppnents then use it and then you got all the time to look and kill all the pedestrians.
ElectroFisK
pedestrian

Post by ElectroFisK »

Konkalit wrote:Well i dont want to give a advice to cheat, but maybe its the only way. If theres a cheat like in the old games to froze the oppnents then use it and then you got all the time to look and kill all the pedestrians.

Hi Konkalit

I don't think where are any cheats fort the iSO version of the game.

I see no point in cheating to get this achievement.

Just race until you have a rank of 1. (win about 20 races) and when win a race on the "Beef curtains" level (the last level) to unlock the car called "Electric Blue" (the one in my avatar picture).

That car has a built in pedestrian electro-bastard ray so it will automatically kill any pedestrians that comes anywhere near the car, even if they are on the other site of a wall.

Now you can very easily kill all the pedestrians on the map, just a find a 'Peds on map' powerup and drive near the yellow dos on the map while driving in the Electric Blue car.

No needing for cheating.

I don't think any cheats can make it any easier
doubleteamgary3
pedestrian

Post by doubleteamgary3 »

Carmageddon is another awesome car bully in the street that never what it hits since it has a part of the game and you can be get all points. However the question above is how to kill all pedestrian? I think I cant answer that one without destroying any pedestrian. For me it is very impossible because this is a rouge car.
HansSchmucker
driver

Post by HansSchmucker »

Great... we've got a spam bot. Am I blind or is there really no report button on this forum?
Espyo
road raged psycho

Post by Espyo »

I'm afraid there isn't any report button. But the mods usually catch these spambots after a bit. They're easy to spot: links are shown in red!
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
Su
pedestrian

Post by Su »

Downgrade your OFFENSE powerup to first version and opponents will be wasted less often (;
GeOs
mechanic

Post by GeOs »

I managed to kill all peds only once about 10 years ago :) It was just of curiousity. So I spent about an hour or so to reach all peds on the map (one of the coastal maps). I had 50000 credits bonus. Not very large difference in comparison to 20000 of bonuses when wasting all the opponents. Of course, I drove Stella Tuna's car ;)

P.S. OOops! Necromancer in-da-house :))
C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Post by C2 Scientist »

Yep, downgrading offensive is a good way to ensure the opponents stay alive.

For those interested, I have recorded two videos where I finish the race by killing all peds, driving the red eagle. :)

By the seacythe
Maim street
Matrix
pedestrian

Post by Matrix »

I admire your driving ability and method of wasting all the peds without using the Pedestrian Wasting Cheat Car (Electric Blue, would have probably given Die Anna too much of a 'buzz' to drive properly anyway)
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Really? I dident think people would have such a hard time? done it a bunch of times, I figured maim street was the easyest place to do it, did it with the eagle once, electric blue a bunch of times, splat track too. boy this shows I got too much time on my hands huh? I use electric blue mostly tho. its kinda my shortcut way of doing it, cheating I guess, heh

Just drive avoid all opponents, should be plenty of time to kill all peds pretty easy... just takes a while

Ya know C2S, I never done it at none of the costal levels tho.. too lazy to find all the people on them, heh too many hi and low places.
blackdevil235
mechanic

Post by blackdevil235 »

Miss L wrote:I am also having this problem. What is the electric blue car? I will be finished by wasting the opponents soon enough- but you have made me curious.
kids.. if you come far enough, i think level 13 maybe that you start seeing stella stunna

Check who’s online