Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Splat pack

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
sexovic
pedestrian

Splat pack

Post by sexovic »

Will you create a splat pack edition? Or maybe you'll create some new cars, rig o'mortis for example, the best car ever IMHO...
Trent
mindless

Splat pack

Post by Trent »

Nobby mentioned in another thread that if Carmageddon sells well on iOS then they will certainly try to get Splat Pack released as DLC and possibly even Carmageddon 2.
a.k.a. Brent
TwistedSandwich
mechanic

Splat pack

Post by TwistedSandwich »

Would be cool to have Carmageddon Splat Pack as separate game or with option to switch between Carma and Carma SP.

I guess that iOS Carmageddon already shows good sells))
Krisp
pedestrian

Splat pack

Post by Krisp »

Would be cool, but i hope they fix the gamesave bug first.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Splat pack

Post by Toshiba-3 »

If I'm not mistaken, they don't have updated Splat Pack assets. The updated C1 ones they used came from the 2005 Gizmondo port so they hadn't to waste their time with that for the mobile port. And thus I suppose a SP port would actually take longer to make, would involve more resources?

The same goes for Carmageddon 2. And the fact C2 is more complex than C1 too... Yeah C2 would take a lot of time in comparison to SP.

So they must be sure of their move I guess, be sure that spending time on these titles will garantee more money for the C:R project.

Krisp: they are already working on it :)
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
captaintau
pedestrian

Splat pack

Post by captaintau »

Just giving this thread a < bump > in case there's any update. I'm craving the Splat Pack.
Breakin'Benny
speed freak

Splat pack

Post by Breakin'Benny »

Well, if you can't wait for Splat Pack FUNSIZE I suggest you deal with it by playing that GOG edition for now
cr4zyjay
hit n run

Splat pack

Post by cr4zyjay »

i think the splat pack for both droid and iphone should just be built into the game as it is and updated. then they can just lock it out unless it's paid for. some other apps do this by locking away certain features unless you pay for it.
Checkpoint
pedestrian

Splat pack

Post by Checkpoint »

Another bump for this idea. If splat pack or even totally new levels are released as an IAP its an instant buy for me.

Maybe after reincarnation is done stainless can think about it.
MOV_Games
hit n run

Splat pack

Post by MOV_Games »

I'm pretty sure when Reincarnation's done everyone won't really care for a re-release of a game they have most likely played before.
EvaUnit02
pedestrian

Splat pack

Post by EvaUnit02 »

No. Successors/sequels existing absolutely do not kill many people's desire to revisit classics.
MisterSurrealist
pedestrian

Splat pack

Post by MisterSurrealist »

I just *have* to bump this up. Carmageddon on the iPad is so much fun and I really feel Stainless should not abandon the idea of releasing the Splat Pack and Carma II for iOS. The game is absolutely lovely on the retina display - and that butter smooth 60fps makes it even better. :)
Gravedrinker
hit n run

Splat pack

Post by Gravedrinker »

I agree, on iPhone and iPad both, this game is an absolute blast on mobile. Splatpack or Carma 2 would both be bought in an instance!

I bought Carma 2 from GOG but urgh, while it does run the controls and menus are terrible, as are the graphics by now.(Even compared to Carma 1 on iOS).

The keybindings are a pain to configure too. A version polished up the same way and released on iOS (and if possible, even Steam) would be amazing.
Twitter/Instagram: @Gravedrinker
Dodo Bizar
driver

Splat pack

Post by Dodo Bizar »

I agree, even though I am playing C:R a lot now, yesterday I had some fun on my Android Tablet as well. Would love Splatpack to appear there as well... eventually.
legomeaker101
hit n run

Splat pack

Post by legomeaker101 »

I would pay 5 dollars for splat pack and 10 for carmageddon 2 on ios

Check who’s online