Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

PayPal Backers Badge

This forum gathers all the official activity that accompanied the revival.
shane
Stainless

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by shane »

We have now added the facility for PayPal Backers to have a badge displayed next to their profile, just like the Kickstarter backers.

Your Carmageddon.com email must match the email you used for PayPal otherwise we cannot match the two up. The badge will be automatically assigned to you once you login - if you are already logged in, log out and log back in again. You should get a notification bar pop-up once its been assigned to you.

*EDIT*

Please be aware that this is once again a manual process due to some required changes on the Backer site so if your still not seeing your badge please PM me and I'll correct this for you.
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
Bartjaah
driver

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by Bartjaah »

I backed $20,- last tuesday morning through paypal. I never got my badge. The e-mail matches the one of my paypal.

Bart.
JuggNuttz
mechanic

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by JuggNuttz »

it takes some time, even with my verified account, took over a week for it all to clear over to the UK, and then it was a few days for the badge to show up. patience grasshopper, it will come. ;-)
shane
Stainless

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by shane »

Bartjaah wrote:I backed $20,- last tuesday morning through paypal. I never got my badge. The e-mail matches the one of my paypal.

Bart.

I've just checked and you should get your PayPal badge when you next login. If you are already logged in, please log out and log back in again and you should see the notification that it's been applied to your account.
Bartjaah
driver

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by Bartjaah »

Thank you very much!
shane
Stainless

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by shane »

Bartjaah wrote:Thank you very much!
No problem! We've now hit over $10k in PayPal pledges making our overall total so far $635,321!
Revan
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by Revan »

I just donated 20 usd with paypal, with the same email i later used to create my account, how much time til i get my badge?? lol i want to be sure that my name will appear in the game..
Chaz GELF
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by Chaz GELF »

Oh, whoops! I used a different email address with my account when I registered it. I changed it to the same email address as my Paypal email address now, so hopefully I'll still get my badge and name in the credits!
Lifell
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by Lifell »

I also changed my e-mail quickly after I donated. Hope it can also still be put on this account. Also, I want to say I'm so excited about the new Carmageddon, simply CAN'T wait. I know you will do a good job!

Good luck!
Tony_GPR
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by Tony_GPR »

I donated 20$ with paypal but I forgot to add my email in the "Add special instructions to the seller" section. It was a requirement to add the email? If so, you can confirm that I have donated? And anyway, I will receive the paypal baker badge?
gasdog
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by gasdog »

im sure it takes a moment for it to take effect so i'm not to worried i backed $35
seseorang
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by seseorang »

I just donated. I can provide details as I need the separate e-mail addresses for personal and everything else
Bec
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by Bec »

Just donated. I'm so excited about this. Can't wait for the BETA!!!!!
cr4zyjay
hit n run

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by cr4zyjay »

i am very poor at the moment. i have a very low paid job, and im always heavily overdrawn every month.

but, since you Stainless are a publisher / developer that loves your franchise and you really show your community that you will not dumb your game down and dish it out there for short mass profit like other crap companies do, such as Blizzard, Activision, EA, here - 20 quid, or 20 bucks / dollars donation as a big thank you!

i've been playing Carmageddon since i was 10 years old. it was the first game i played. I was told to play it by my computer classes teacher at school, as part of my studies on how to learn to use a computer. yeah, pretty insane. "here you go kid, go run over people and smash cars to pieces. do it good and i`ll grade you well!"

probably a contributing factor to my character. im crazy.

cheers.
Pazmeister
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by Pazmeister »

I paid PayPal 6 days ago when will my backers badge appear?
shane
Stainless

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by shane »

Pazmeister wrote:I paid PayPal 6 days ago when will my backers badge appear?

The PayPal information has now been updated on the site. As long as your email address for your carmageddon.com account matches your PayPal email address you should see the badge appear when you next login to the site.
Lifell
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by Lifell »

I still haven't got my paypal badge or any other confirmation e-mail or anything. Is everything going alright or did I miss something? There also wen't something wrong when I backed the RTS Planetary Annihilation, the money is from my bank, my paypal says it got transferred but I still haven't received anything...
cr4zyjay
hit n run

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by cr4zyjay »

Lifell wrote:I still haven't got my paypal badge or any other confirmation e-mail or anything. Is everything going alright or did I miss something? There also wen't something wrong when I backed the RTS Planetary Annihilation, the money is from my bank, my paypal says it got transferred but I still haven't received anything...
adding a badge as a paypal backer is a manual process done by the devs at stainless. They will get round to it soon enough. not only that, paypal transactions take 3-5 working days (monday-friday) to clear into a bank account that you paid. Even if it says transferred and completed on your paypal account does not necessarily mean it has arrived at stainless.

I waited over 1 week for my badge, it will come! :D
Lifell
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by Lifell »

Well I donated on the 6th of October, that's more than a month ago. So...
shane
Stainless

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by shane »

The latest PayPal data has been imported. If your account email on Carmageddon.com is the same as your PayPal email and you logout and log back in again you should get your badge assigned to your account.
Lifell
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by Lifell »

Well, still don't have it... checked if my e-mail is the same as my paypal. It is...
Trent
mindless

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by Trent »

Lifell wrote:Well, still don't have it... checked if my e-mail is the same as my paypal. It is...
Yes you do have it now.
a.k.a. Brent
Idricus
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by Idricus »

Hallo everybody, I've donate 20$ trought Paypal. How i have to do to get my Carmageddon badge ??

Is it true that i can download Reincarnation beta version on dicember ????

Maybe i'm in wrong.

Thanks Davide from Italy
blackmonk
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by blackmonk »

Hello,

i have donated with PayPal and now are 2-3 weeks gone, but i can't see the badge Button.

Both Accounts have the same E-Mail Adress.

Greetz,

blackmonk
Idricus
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by Idricus »

Yesterday i've recived my beckers badge! thanks very much!

Davide
Lifell
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by Lifell »

Trent wrote:
Lifell wrote:Well, still don't have it... checked if my e-mail is the same as my paypal. It is...

Yes you do have it now.

I knew someone was going to say that. I didn't have it when I logged in and replied at that time but than a staff member whispered me and we got it resolved =].
ForeignKid
driver

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by ForeignKid »

Hi!

I want to donate some.. but I live in a lame-ass country from which you cannot register a lame-ass paypal account((..

so I was wondering if theres another way to transfer the goods.. like google wallet .. or buying carma1 from GOG twice..
Ride the bike now!..
..the funk soul brother!!
cmyKILL
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by cmyKILL »

Hey there! I pledged via Paypal a couple days ago and want to brag about it :) Thanks.
Musicker
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by Musicker »

Is there any way to still be able to donate/back the game developement and receive the bonuses, or did I totally miss out by not knowing the kickstarter was going on? I am totally bummed that I missed out.
shane
Stainless

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by shane »

Musicker wrote:Is there any way to still be able to donate/back the game developement and receive the bonuses, or did I totally miss out by not knowing the kickstarter was going on? I am totally bummed that I missed out.
We are still accepting PayPal pledges, however we only have the 1 reward tier for a copy of the game on release: http://www.carmageddon.com/paypal-pledges
thatgrrl
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by thatgrrl »

I wanted to join up when it was on Kickstarter but I only had PayPal. I wish the option had been around then. But I did the PayPal now. I still don't understand how the Steam thing works, if I have a full game or whatever. Either way, I'm really looking forward to Carmageddon Reincarnation coming out.
laszlopl
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by laszlopl »

I backed $20 last saturday through paypal.

I never got my badge.

Could you confirm that I have donated?

Thanks,

Laszlo.
Crowbar
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by Crowbar »

I just backed $20 - How could I not? Just a heads up since it's manual.
shane
Stainless

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by shane »

I've just done a recent PayPal backer import - if you haven't got your badge yet make sure your email address on this site is the same as your PayPal account and logout and log back in again. You should then get a confirmation message of the badge being added to your account.
laszlopl
pedestrian

PayPal Backers Badge

Post by laszlopl »

shane wrote:I've just done a recent PayPal backer import - if you haven't got your badge yet make sure your email address on this site is the same as your PayPal account and logout and log back in again. You should then get a confirmation message of the badge being added to your account.
Thank you.

Check who’s online