Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Kill All Peds - how to get the one in the waters??

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Carmageddon1984
pedestrian

Post by Carmageddon1984 »

I am playing around Chapter 8 in Light my Lighhouse, I twice managed to get the Peds on Map (previous in Chapter 7 CountrySlide) - both times, I can see there is this PESKY son of a bitch far out alone in the waters!!

Is there any way to get him? Its not a random bug because like I said it shows up twice now I think in the same location.

flykas
turbo bastard

Post by flykas »

Once I had similar problem, but maybe it wasn't so far away. What I did was use bubble car to fly towards him and then use electric shock powerup.
Carmageddon1984
pedestrian

Post by Carmageddon1984 »

I tried that initially - the system recovers me before I even reach that point inside the bubble... before the bubble even expires.
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

THat's strange, I have finished all races by killing all peds (while 100% the game) and I did not run in to that issue, altho I did hear about it being problem in CR.

I thought that was fixed, by making peds automatically die in water, or something.

Check who’s online