Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
helomyname
turbo bastard

Post by helomyname »

Well, starbuck, if you ran into an asshole on your way to work this morning, you ran into an asshole

If you're running into assholes all day, then you're the asshole. That's all i have to say.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Helomyname wrote:Since i haven't actually personally insulted you, i dont really appreciate the insults towards me. But whatever.

I see your point there, but i would like to disagree. If nobody was saying anything about it, then companies could see it and view it as a sign they could just fuck people out of money and get away with it, without any consequences. There should always be a public outcry about this sort of thing, otherwise absolutely nothing would get done and the practice would continue just like it has.

Say, even if people don't get their rewards, at least the company gets the image that it deserves. From a bunch of used-to-be-fans nonetheless.

The insults were because you dont get it.

You

STILL

DONT

GET

IT.

the original post by me on that page....

"Well maybe you should make a post on June 3rd, and the June 4th, etc until they cave in. That would be SO productive. Even better yet why no post every minute so we know when it is ?

Seriously give it up, we have a calendar and so do they. You are only wasting time by keep posting."

THAT is what its about DAILY POSTING fucking idiot.

I knew you didnt know how to read .
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

I already explained that point MANY fucking times on this forum. That it was about repeated posting.

And yet I explained it again after three times or so of explaining it.

And you still didnt even get it.

I

SAID

YOU

WANT

ME

TO

IT

AGAIN ?
helomyname
turbo bastard

Post by helomyname »

Being loud doesn't make you right.

Now i will stop wasting my time on you.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Helomyname wrote:Well, starbuck, if you ran into an asshole on your way to work this morning, you ran into an asshole

If you're running into assholes all day, then you're the asshole. That's all i have to say.
And if I repeat it and repeat it and repeat it and repeat it and repeat it And you still dont get it

I

am the problem ?
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Helomyname wrote:Being loud doesn't make you right.

Repeat last question .
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Well repeating it in a normal tone didnt help, making emphasis didnt help.

I could care less if you want to add input.

After stated it to you in a clear tone didnt work, yet again I am the problem ? Look in a mirror.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

10 pages later and yet I still am the problem.

Oh yeah I am the asshole.

Continuing asshole programming .

It was SO hard to scroll back to page 4.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Helomyname wrote:Well, starbuck, if you ran into an asshole on your way to work this morning, you ran into an asshole

Nope its my day off, only assholes are in this forum that cant even scroll back to page 4.

Or those that you tell the problem to yet cant get it after you tell them again and again and again.

Normal posts are fine , daily posts are the problem hence why I am making daily posts.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Wouldnt have to be "loud" if you understood the first time

Or the second time

Or the third time

And so on

And so on

And so on

And so on

And so on

And so on

And so on

And so on

All the way up to time number 1000.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Helomyname wrote:Since i haven't actually personally insulted you, i dont really appreciate the insults towards me. But whatever.

I see your point there, but i would like to disagree. If nobody was saying anything about it, then companies could see it and view it as a sign they could just fuck people out of money and get away with it, without any consequences. There should always be a public outcry about this sort of thing, otherwise absolutely nothing would get done and the practice would continue just like it has.

Say, even if people don't get their rewards, at least the company gets the image that it deserves. From a bunch of used-to-be-fans nonetheless.

I even responded to these type of posts about 5 pages ago. But what do I know I usually have good reading skills.

All that explaining and we still have a wasted post.

Its 4:00 now no proof yet of favoritism in this thread ? Wow I feel like one of the backers
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Tired of the insults toward you ? Well it looks like those insults were justified when you proved you couldnt even read it right the first time.

And the reasons for multiple postings ? A forum member said that I shouldnt edit my posts so much.
AluminumHaste
mechanic

Post by AluminumHaste »

Well, it's past 5 pm now and still no reply from anyone at stainless. Oh well, will check in again tomorrow, good night starbuck.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

I admit I am being an asshole. Of course you missed the last 4 or 5 times I said it.

Wouldnt the person who jumps in and cant read correctly and sticks up for the person jumping down someones throat for having an opinion be the asshole ?

I have self respect. Do you ? At least I take responsibility for my actions. Do you ?

Why is it that people that say "just saying" and "That's all i have to say" have no idea what they are even talking about ?

"Its better to have people think you are a fool, then to speak and remove all doubt "
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

AluminumHaste wrote:Well, it's past 5 pm now and still no reply from anyone at stainless. Oh well, will check in again tomorrow, good night starbuck.
Well at least that will give you some time to look for you proof of fanboyism in this thread.
Trent
mindless

Post by Trent »

AluminumHaste wrote:Well, it's past 5 pm now and still no reply from anyone at stainless. Oh well, will check in again tomorrow, good night starbuck.
You know no one works on a Sunday right?
a.k.a. Brent
AluminumHaste
mechanic

Post by AluminumHaste »

Clearly, the fact I've spent the last few hours being an internet troll has completely gone over your head.

Unless of course you were trolling me right there, in which case.......well played good sir!
Trent
mindless

Post by Trent »

AluminumHaste wrote:Clearly, the fact I've spent the last few hours being an internet troll has completely gone over your head.

Unless of course you were trolling me right there, in which case.......well played good sir!

Honestly since your first post earlier today it's been nothing but illegible noise, I hadn't even seen any of your other posts between the two! I considered it might be a wind up but thought this forum has form for such things being serious so either way the reply was going to get a laugh!
a.k.a. Brent
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Trent wrote:
AluminumHaste wrote:Clearly, the fact I've spent the last few hours being an internet troll has completely gone over your head.

Honestly since your first post earlier today it's been nothing but illegible noise, I hadn't even seen any of your other posts between the two! I considered it might be a wind up but thought this forum has form for such things being serious so either way the reply was going to get a laugh!

Of course here comes Trent with a laugh to save the day.

Well played to both of y'all.

AH figured after a while you might just be trollin. NOBODY is that stupid. Well almost no one,as for the other two....

They seem to have done the old "I sounded stupid in my posts, its obvious to other readers so I will stop talking and doing some avoiding here. " :P
helomyname
turbo bastard

Post by helomyname »

starbuck wrote:
just shut the fuck up.

you are also showing the world how fucking stupid YOU are.

starbuck wrote:
Go fuck yourself.
starbuck wrote:
Still nice to see you cant read either.
starbuck wrote:
Are you that fucking stupid ?
starbuck wrote:
Thank you for showing your lack of intelligence after I already explained it to you.

Jesus fucking Christ ! you are stupid.
starbuck wrote:
Lets take it slow for those intellectually challenged since you cant even scroll back and read.
starbuck wrote:
The people of this forum are so fucking stupid
Holy shit, well played starbuck. I just realised that if somebody from Stainless would step in to do something about this toxic wasteland of a thread, it would also force them to acknowledge this thread in the first place, so they could no longer plead ignorance to the kickstarter bullshit if they intervened.

You were playing 4d interdimensional underwater chess the whole time.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Helomyname wrote:

And yet you responded instead of ignoring me !

I admit when I was becoming the asshole I was also acting as a possible savior.

If I posted nothing its possible this thread would have dropped down to nowhere on page 2 and beyond and have been forgotten like the rest

Like this one

http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/topic/27131?page=17

Which went dead two months after this thread was started. Read the last page. EDIT SECOND to the last page. PAGE 18 Suicides post at the bottom.

While you people THINK I am a fanboy its obvious I wasnt one starting about the time of the Amazon release but nobody remembers that .
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

To me being called a fanboy of something this fucked up is just an insult. Their time is now to put up or to shut up. Its way past the obvious deadline. For the goodies , for Linux, for the DRM free version.

What got me was when that one gamers said something like "I could care less if I got the 2 shirts I ordered now, who would wear them ?" That hit me. HARD.

I could now care less about getting my DRM release. I already have 3 versions of it, and I barely touch my PC versions since the ONEs version came out. And yet it sits there collecting dust.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Helomyname wrote:
starbuck wrote:
just shut the fuck up.

you are also showing the world how fucking stupid YOU are.

starbuck wrote:
Go fuck yourself.

starbuck wrote:
Still nice to see you cant read either.

starbuck wrote:
Are you that fucking stupid ?

starbuck wrote:
Thank you for showing your lack of intelligence after I already explained it to you.

Jesus fucking Christ ! you are stupid.

starbuck wrote:
Lets take it slow for those intellectually challenged since you cant even scroll back and read.

starbuck wrote:
The people of this forum are so fucking stupid

Holy shit, well played starbuck. I just realised that if somebody from Stainless would step in to do something about this toxic wasteland of a thread, it would also force them to acknowledge this thread in the first place, so they could no longer plead ignorance to the kickstarter bullshit if they intervened.

PS not that it means much right now coming from me but here is a capture of the work you did in spending the time to compile this post. Good job. I am too lazy to go thru all that work.

Take it how ever you want.
Psyrgery
speed freak

Post by Psyrgery »

What the actual fuck is going on here?
Max is back. Let there be blood and motor oil
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

Hi guys,

Apologies for the lack of information on the remaining Kickstarter rewards. As soon as we have any further information about shipping the remaining rewards we'll post an update.

Please try and keep this thread on topic and follow the forum rules.
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

shane wrote:Hi guys,

Apologies for the lack of information on the remaining Kickstarter rewards. As soon as we have any further information about shipping the remaining rewards we'll post an update.

Thnx for the reply, but its the same standard reply we got a half year ago. pretty much useless.
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Well people over here were circle jerking about the silence, not about the info as far as I can see =D
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

shane wrote:Hi guys,

I KNEW it would be a slap on the wrist and "move along" once someone reported me.

Let that someone think what he wanted to think. Yet all that time wasted still didnt make them move any faster. We got another response so now ill people shut up about it like promised ? We shall see.
AluminumHaste
mechanic

Post by AluminumHaste »

Well, for what it's worth, it wasn't me. I don't know how to report people.

And I love that canned response, I swear all he's doing is clicking checkboxes of approved sentences, and it stitches them together for him lol.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

AluminumHaste wrote:Well, for what it's worth, it wasn't me. I don't know how to report people.

And I love that canned response, I swear all he's doing is clicking checkboxes of approved sentences, and it stitches them together for him lol.

I knew to late you were trolling. So I let it go as "trolling" like a troller should do and how a troller should be handled. But at least you admitted it like a man.

Its obvious who reported me because of his selection of phrases. The quotes must have really bothered him. Like for example how I got sucked in by your trolling :D Let the other forum readers decide.

"checkboxes of approved sentences" ?

I am tired of "keeping this thread together", he is right. If I hadnt posted all that "dribble" no one from Stainless would have never have even responded.
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

rofl
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

starbuck wrote:
I am tired of "keeping this thread together", he is right. If I hadnt posted all that "dribble" no one from Stainless would have never have even responded.

Amazing =D
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

CzechDeath wrote:Well people over here were circle jerking about the silence, not about the info as far as I can see =D
Kind of like on Facebook.

When some soldiers die someone posts a negative response about Trump being responsible and soon its an argument about his favorite color of tie to wear.

Now back to the " I hate Stainless" thread and you better not disagree otherwise your a fanboy.
AluminumHaste
mechanic

Post by AluminumHaste »

starbuck wrote:Now back to the " I hate Stainless" thread and you better not disagree otherwise your a fanboy.
Now you're getting it!
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

I... I like shane and nobby
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Check who’s online