Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

I hope that made sense , many points I needed to try and bring across.
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

starbuck wrote:
CzechDeath wrote:

You mean the obvious points people are trying to make ?

I can post it ten more times and yet they dont see it ?

Maybe I should just leave and let this forum really die. Oh wait its already dead.

If you are talking about me, thanks for answering the question "I make a suggestion and I am the one with my tongue up Stainless ass?" I guess thats OK in this world that I make a suggestion and some full of shit guy jumps down my throat. Yet again if you were pointing the finger at me, I am the problem here ?

Wow =D

Do you recognize that? > U know what it is and what it does?
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

So you CANT say who that was diverted to Czechdeath or is it like one of those Facebook posts where it can be taken either way.? (" I never said I liked Trump but I never said I liked Hilary either" ) Which I see you never answered .

You may notice I asked an open ended question so there was no need for that camera image. Pointing some kind of fault my way ?

Nice that you also love taking the subject off topic too.:P

I admit I may be jumping at ghosts right now but what do you expect when you offer some input and everyone and their grandma takes a dump at you .
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

starbuck wrote:
I admit I may be jumping at ghosts...
=D heh It is a projector, it projects. I just got amazed by how much you deduced from simple gif.

The point was to relax the atmosphere. Maybe it is not necessary to jump of walls over something that ultimately cannot be changed. =D But what do I know?
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

that "jumping at ghosts" statement had nothing to do with you camera picture, it had to do with my assumptions on your post.

As said in my original post I did nothing wrong.. So WHO is the one that should be relaxing ??

I deduced nothing from your projector image ( I just saw it was an EPSON brand of something) hence why I asked about it ? So who is projecting there ?

"If you are talking about me" See that word IF there ? "despite the possibility that; no matter whether." OR "a condition or supposition." It can also mean the condition that is IF NOT.

Can "July 3rd, July 4th, July 5th" posts be changed ? Looks like they were so far. To change Of what Stainless is seemingly doing to their customers ? They have a lot to overcome as I already mentioned. THEY cant change the hole they have already dug themselves.

Hence why I see almost all the posts in this thread are in these death throes. Of course those that hate the game from day one cant even see some of us werent really fanboys in the first place. Its weird how someone who was a fanboy can even criticize someone who used to be a fanboy too.
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Not a camera > a projector...
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

CzechDeath wrote:Not a camera > a projector...
God I am getting old. In the same post I called it a camera in one sentence and a projector in the other. :P

Hopefully back to our thread, contrary to popular belief I would love to see those that paid for their stuff still get it
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

btw.... mid june...
AluminumHaste
mechanic

Post by AluminumHaste »

Hey it's June 18th.

I played some C:MD a few days ago and it was fun. But then I remembered how much money I spent on this game and how there's a gap in my boxed collection and then I was sad.

I keep coming here expecting Stainless to actually reply with something useful, and I'm disappointed every time.

It makes me sad, my highschool days were shit and playing C1 demo on the computers all lunch and morning really helped get me through.

Then I finally bought the full game and spent years playing it over and over again. It was part and parcel of my childhood and I don't want to give up on Stainless or this franchise :(

EDIT: StarbuckStainlessSuperFanboi reply incoming in 5......4......3.....2..........
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

AluminumHaste wrote:Hey it's June 18th.

I played some C:MD a few days ago and it was fun. But then I remembered how much money I spent on this game and how there's a gap in my boxed collection and then I was sad.

I keep coming here expecting Stainless to actually reply with something useful, and I'm disappointed every time.

It makes me sad, my highschool days were shit and playing C1 demo on the computers all lunch and morning really helped get me through.

Then I finally bought the full game and spent years playing it over and over again. It was part and parcel of my childhood and I don't want to give up on Stainless or this franchise :(

EDIT: StarbuckStainlessSuperFanboi reply incoming in 5......4......3.....2..........

That last statement is fucking stupid. Shows the toal lack of intelligence in what I am dealing with here

First of all WHERE THE FUCK did I or anyone else stand up for Stainless in the thread. I mean seriously if you are accusing me then where the hell is the god damned proof.

NOT one of you people have shown a single shred of proof that I stuck up for them. So until you do just shut the fuck up.

As for the posting in this thread to get them to admit anything time for a little dose of reality.

How often does shane or anyone else from Stainless have to read this forum. They probably go months without reading this.

The total fucking stupidity of even posting here is like flying over to Africa to kick over an anthill hoping that Donald Trump would notice and become a better President.

You may be "showing the world" how stupid Stainless is but you are also showing the world how fucking stupid YOU are.

Doesnt really matter if I am a fanboy (which the OP said he used to be too, or did you ignore that ?). The fact is you stupid assed people are doing this the wrong way.

Future post ? "Dec 2017 and no answer yet." But thats OK I will keep posting it just makes me look so fucking smart.

I can see why this forum is fucking dying.. You people cant even stay on topic, just throw your bullshit lies , cant even put your money where your mouth is.

any evidence in this thread of me being a Fanboy AluminumHaste? Of course not, you people love to point fingers and yet you allowed yourself to get fucked over for years.

As of this point in time I am just laughing at you people. Glad to see you get fucked.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

It June 18th 1:45 in the afternoon anyone with that proof ?

No answer yet. I guess I will keep posting. see you at 2:00.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

https://techcrunch.com/2015/10/14/a-1-5m-kickstarter-project-fails-leaving-most-backers-without-their-3d-printer/

https://www.inc.com/eric-markowitz/when-kickstarter-investors-want-their-money-back.html

https://www.polygon.com/gaming/2012/6/27/3099051/backers-rights-what-kickstarter-funders-can-expect-when-they-pledge

But some little children cant get their shit because they donated ? Oh my God.

https://www.google.com/#q=what+happens+if+kickstarter+project+doesn%27t+deliver

http://observer.com/2015/12/9-of-all-funded-kickstarters-fail-to-deliver-backer-rewards/

See I can be a fucking asshole all day long. You can even get me banned. But to the people in the world reading this ? They can see that you are all lying pussies. You can name point all you want, but the obvious posts in here people can see you are all full of shit.

you want me to be an asshole ? NOW I AM A FUCKING ASSHOLE !

Enjoy failing at a kickstarter like you are any more special then the rest of the world.

PS its been 2:00 any proof of fanboyism, idiots ?
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Dear diary,

Today I met some real idiots. Instead of them trying to contact the company of their grief directly they tried posting to a web forum.

Yeah that will get their problem resolved.

The could have used twitter, which the company responds usually daily. They could have used the telephone.

I am sure that IF this were to go to court the courts will then ask what methods the used to contact them

"well your honor we used the most obscure method of contacting them, one that they respond to about every three or four months, if ever"

Is there a guarantee ?

"Well your honor back when this game went thru kickstarter there was no guarantee"

Judge "so so you actually have anything against them?"

"Well your honor we have this check from ten years ago ..."

Judge "Did anyone ever talk to you about other ways to handle this"

"Well your honor a guy names starbuck suggested other routes to take but he was just such a fanboy"

Judge "what does it matter if he was a fanboy, was he right ? was the way of communication a smart way ?"

2:15 Nothin yet ?
AluminumHaste
mechanic

Post by AluminumHaste »

Omg hahahahaha, *EXPLODES* Holy shit dude! Get back on your meds!

EDIT: BTW I have emailed them, no answer.

I can try tweeting, lets see if I get a response.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

AluminumHaste wrote:Omg hahahahaha, *EXPLODES* Holy shit dude! Get back on your meds!
No proof yet I should take my meds ?

This company has fucked over numerous backers and yet I am the problem ?

Go fuck yourself.

Again no evidence yet ? Sounds like you got your diaper in a twist and want to take it out on me.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Only problem is this is what called a WEB FORUM.

Opinions dont mean shit .

FACTS on the other hand mean a lot.

Yet all I see is an opinion. Big Deal.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

AluminumHaste wrote:Omg hahahahaha, *EXPLODES* Holy shit dude! Get back on your meds!

EDIT: BTW I have emailed them, no answer.

I can try tweeting, lets see if I get a response.
Then what was your reason for pointing the finger at me ?

Having a dick measuring contest means nothing on a forum as well. AT LEAST it would mean something with some evidence.

Especially when you cant even back up the words you throw. This guy must have a micro penis or none at all. All talk and no show.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Make sure readers you post some thing negative about me like "Wow" or some thing stupid like that instead of questioning why someone else is allowed to get away with saying "I got my tongue up Stanless ass" or some one is allowed to make accusations about me without a single shred of proof just because I may have a difference of opinion.

2:45 now.
helomyname
turbo bastard

Post by helomyname »

Starbuck, what exactly are you trying to prove? The facts are, people still have not received their rewards.

Your posts are spam and you bring nothing of worth into the discussion. So it would be nice of you to stop. Thanks.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Helomyname wrote:Starbuck, what exactly are you trying to prove? The facts are, people still have not received their rewards.

Your posts are spam and you bring nothing of worth into the discussion. So it would be nice of you to stop. Thanks.

You do know how to read , correct ?

I have only said it about a dozen god damned times.

You do have a brain in your head right ? I can write it in crayon if it would help.

This type of posting would have been over long ago when I explained it to all of you.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

AluminumHaste wrote:Hey it's June 18th.

While I admit I may have an attitude problem, thanks to people like you. Consider the source.

No proof of fanboyism in this thread from me yet ? Still nice to see you cant read either.

See one problem here HellomynameIs ?
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Helomyname wrote:Starbuck, what exactly are you trying to prove? The facts are, people still have not received their rewards.

So it OK for someone to say I have my tongue up Stainless ass just because I have a different opinion . Sounds like you have your tongue up every other posters ass since I cant disagree with that ?.

SeewhutIdidthar ?

The facts are I cant have a different opinion without being the asshole.

Like I originally said.

Like I originally said !

Like I originally said !

AGAIN YOU WANT ME TO POST IT ANOTHER HUNDRED TIMES TIL YOU GET IT ? Like again I fucking said before ?
AluminumHaste
mechanic

Post by AluminumHaste »

Well, I tweeted at Stainless, let's see if I ever get a reply, lord knows emailing their various points of contact have been useless.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

AluminumHaste wrote:Well, I tweeted at Stainless, let's see if I ever get a reply, lord knows emailing their various points of contact have been useless.
Still no proof ?
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Helomyname wrote:The facts are, people still have not received their rewards.

Like I said before I GET IT. Are you that fucking stupid ?

Its pretty obvious you are if you made that reply.
helomyname
turbo bastard

Post by helomyname »

Jesus christ starbuck. If we don't disagree that stainless should deliver or at least say something, then stop making posts for the sake of making posts.
AluminumHaste
mechanic

Post by AluminumHaste »

He should try too cool down or he's going to BSOD!
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Helomyname wrote:Jesus christ starbuck. If we don't disagree that stainless should deliver or at least say something, then stop making posts for the sake of making posts.
I am going to repeat it again and again and again and again

As many times as I have to that I dont have a problem with that

And right after I respond and you STILL dont get why I am posting.

Thank you for showing your lack of intelligence after I already explained it to you.

Jesus fucking Christ ! you are stupid.
helomyname
turbo bastard

Post by helomyname »

Okay, then lets just pretend that I don't understand why youre posting. So here:

Without referring to any of your previous posts, please explain to me now what it is that you take offense to seemingly so much.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

AluminumHaste wrote:He should try too cool down or he's going to BSOD!
You really think that reading shit on a forum is really going to get me riled ? I am just trying to prove a point on an adult forum.
AluminumHaste
mechanic

Post by AluminumHaste »

So this is NOT you riled up? Scary shit man.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Helomyname wrote:Okay, then lets just pretend that I don't understand why youre posting. So here:

Without referring to any of your previous posts, please explain to me now what it is that you take offense to seemingly so much.

Lets take it slow for those intellectually challenged since you cant even scroll back and read.

I suggested that posting daily with the date is not going to make them move any faster.

All of a sudden the OP comes back with "I got a tongue up my ass" and all of a sudden I am the forum asshole for having a different opinion.

I become a fanboy according to a previous fanboy.

Do you get it now ?

Or AGAIN DO I HAVE TO POST IT A MILLION FUCKING TIMES ?

REPEAT ?

REPEAT ?
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Topof the godamned page if you prefer to look

http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/topic/29756?page=4

Do you want a screenshot ? My point was every fucking page up to this point.

You want me to repeat it another million times ?
helomyname
turbo bastard

Post by helomyname »

Since i haven't actually personally insulted you, i dont really appreciate the insults towards me. But whatever.

I see your point there, but i would like to disagree. If nobody was saying anything about it, then companies could see it and view it as a sign they could just fuck people out of money and get away with it, without any consequences. There should always be a public outcry about this sort of thing, otherwise absolutely nothing would get done and the practice would continue just like it has.

Say, even if people don't get their rewards, at least the company gets the image that it deserves. From a bunch of used-to-be-fans nonetheless.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

The people of this forum are so fucking stupid. You tell them a hundred times , they dont get it.

Wanna bet that if you draw a map they still wont get it ?

We'll see.

Of course even after that map I still will be the stupid one.

Check who’s online