Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Dave3d
hit n run

Post by Dave3d »

And almost into June, and still no rewards.

And no email or notification from KS either.

:(
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

it's pretty ridiculous, i could understand all the problems they went through, and maybe still have, but this just feel like a big unlubicated dick in my ass. (i imagine, i have no experience with objects in my ass)

Fix it SCI!
Fireman
motorised death

Post by Fireman »

It's gotten pretty bizarre, but at least people stopped defending Stainless (I hope? You really should by now.).

We can keep waiting of course but we all know the chances that we're still getting anything now the games have been finished for almost a year, is really slim.
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

Fireman wrote:It's gotten pretty bizarre, but at least people stopped defending Stainless (I hope? You really should by now.).

We can keep waiting of course but we all know the chances that we're still getting anything now the games have been finished for almost a year, is really slim.

Yeah, but even if that is the truth, and i think it probably is, i can live with it. IF we atleast got the stuff up to the 150 tier.

i still had over 1200 hours of fun with it. well maybe the first hours werent much fun. Biscuit time!
arjan_jonker
driver

Post by arjan_jonker »

What baffles me the most at this point, is the radio silence. If they can't deliver, fine, I'll get over it. There are more important things in life, and much bigger disappointments to face.

But why no message to say sorry and explain? The rage-storm could've been over by now. Now it's just building up...

So, Stainless, please be honest. Watskeburt? (<-- some Dutch word-phrase, that could be translated as: wtf?)
Dave3d
hit n run

Post by Dave3d »

Yep.

We are into June, and still nothing.

And, I didnt even get the benefit of liking either game.

starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Dave3d wrote:Yep.

Well maybe you should make a post on June 3rd, and the June 4th, etc until they cave in. That would be SO productive. Even better yet why no post every minute so we know when it is ?

Seriously give it up, we have a calendar and so do they. You are only wasting time by keep posting.
Dave3d
hit n run

Post by Dave3d »

And you put your tongue in a Stainless Ahole, because you seem to like the taste of bullsheit, a LOT.

I am not wasting time trying to make them accountable for what they promised, and keep promising, but never deliver.

But you sir or ma'm, seems to have grown up on a farm and like the smell of manure.
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

starbuck wrote:

Well maybe you should make a post on June 3rd, and the June 4th, etc until they cave in. That would be SO productive. Even better yet why no post every minute so we know when it is ?

Seriously give it up, we have a calendar and so do they. You are only wasting time by keep posting.

Lol, please stay out of it.

I'm being nice by only posting here about it, but maybe you're right. Maybe we should do more, like pming them everyday, spamming twitter etc.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Dave3d wrote:And you put your tongue in a Stainless Ahole, because you seem to like the taste of bullsheit, a LOT.

I am not wasting time trying to make them accountable for what they promised, and keep promising, but never deliver.

But you sir or ma'm, seems to have grown up on a farm and like the smell of manure.
Yeah just because I use common sense I got my tongue up their asshole. Right. You do realize that opinion says a lot more about you then it ever would say about me. I really dont give a shit about a person with an attitude like a ten year old on mommies computer.

I mean seriously ? Using sex acts to attack someone ON A FORUM ? What are you in 4th grade ? You must with that kind of intelligence. I think I an gonna cwy.

As I said its only your opinion which BTW is totally impossible to have my tongue up a corporations asshole. But it IS actual proof that you have the mentality of a child. Thus you posts barely have any meaning, except to those that love to argue.

By your analogy you must love getting fucked up the ass because you put up with this for years without complaining repeatedly until now. I mean at least you can man up a little like I did with my complaints.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Fr0nt wrote:
starbuck wrote:

I'm being nice by only posting here about it, but maybe you're right. Maybe we should do more, like pming them everyday, spamming twitter etc.

Spamming Twitter may help to get the problem more public. PMing them repeatedly they could block you or just ignore you. Which PMing WOULD be a waste of time.

So much for my having my tongue up their ass huh. There is just smarter ways to get results
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

starbuck wrote:
Fr0nt wrote:
starbuck wrote:

Spamming Twitter may help to get the problem more public. PMing them repeatedly they could block you or just ignore you. Which PMing WOULD be a waste of time.

So much for my having my tongue up their ass huh. There is just smarter ways to get results

wel ignoring is pretty much what they are doing now. I dont want to get public, i like the devs, i understand all the problems, i just want what all the people already up to the 150 tier have gotten a long time ago. And some info about the other tiers.

But hey, you got all your stuff except the DRM. so keep your tongue to yourself.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Hence just like I said before , during the kickstarter. I questioned it and still got attacked for it. I STILL didnt give to the Kickstarter, Especially under their old rules.

The "old rules" kickstarter was a gamble and some people lost. Big deal. Kickstarters under the old rules and the new rules fail all the time.

Excuse me again for using common sense. One rule of common sense "If its to good to be true, then its probably false."

And when he brings it to the forum its EVERYBODYS problem. I understand the reson for this thred but do you really think is smart posting

Its July 1st

Its July 2nd.

Etc.

It isnt going to get them to move even faster after they supposedly said the stuff is in their office. Oh wait I got my tongue up their ass I shouldnt say that.
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

starbuck wrote:Hence just like I said before , during the kickstarter. I questioned it and still got attacked for it. I STILL didnt give to the Kickstarter, Especially under their old rules.

The "old rules" kickstarter was a gamble and some people lost. Big deal. Kickstarters under the old rules and the new rules fail all the time.

Excuse me again for using common sense. One rule of common sense "If its to good to be true, then its probably false."

And when he brings it to the forum its EVERYBODYS problem.

Oh yeah ofcourse i remember that you got attacked for it....like why would i even remember it.

They made videos telling us they made the calculations etc etc. So why would i not believe them. They are a professional company who got their games published before so i assume they knew what they were talking about. But hey, we cant all be smart like you.

Oh yeah its everybody's problem. but you didnt back them over 30$.

and stop editing your posts, its annoying replying to stuff that's changing.

and stop mixing up replies, I never said anything about your tongue untill you implied i did. fuck off
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Stop hanging around the forums trying to start arguments so fast. Like almost every complaint you have about me. Why dont you think you would remember me since you bitch and whine about my posts weekly ?

This has nothing to do with you so why dont you fuck off and mind your own business.

Daves got a keyboard he can reply he doesnt need you "sticking your tongue up his ass"

And as a favor I wont edit this post.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

I can see why I barely contribute to the people of this forum anymore. Thanks for reminding me.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

I guess from now on IF I post I will do it this way, one sentence at a time without any edits (even though they DO give us an edit button).

Nice way to kill an already dead forum for (sadly) an already dead game.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Make a statement that the Carma Maps will probably take years, get criticized for that statement, Trent drops the maps cause he is too busy, which while I understand why....

But I was still wrong

I mean "they are such a good company" Yet why this fuckup, why the fuckup with pre-orders, why the fuckup with the other versions of the game where is our tools we were promised ?

Cant take either side of the coin without taking shit. But of course I have my tongue up their ass but nobody goes after the other guy do they ?
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Dave3d wrote:Since Stainless wont answer in any of the threads in the Carmageddon Reincarnation threads (I made many posts, both my own and Stainless' employee threads specifically about this), maybe they will answer in their 'new' game thread.

Where is our backer rewards for $150.00 tier and up?

I dont want to have any posts by any of the fanboi's (I considered myself one also, so not a bad thing) OR the other $150.00 and up people who didnt get their rewards.

I would like this to be a thread only answered by Stainless themselves.

Stainless, will you NOW finally tell us whats up with the backer rewards?

We have waited through C:R pc, C:R console, C:MD console, C:MD pc.

Will you NOW give us an answer? Even if its 'No, sorry, we cant send any of the $150.00 tier backers their rewards'.

If you want, I will sign an NDA (I worked at Symantec for almost 16 years, so you can certainly trust me), and not post about this ever again.

I just want to know.

I want to hear you say it.

Again, I dont want to have any posts by any of the fanboi's (I considered myself one also, so not a bad thing) OR the other $150.00 and up people who didnt get their rewards.

I would like this to be a thread only answered by Stainless themselves.

Thank you.

He got a quote "

Hi guys,

Apologies for the delay in responding to this thread. We are still committed to sending out the rewards for all our Kickstarter Backers. With Carmageddon: Max Damage now out we are working on organising the boxed version of the game. We already have the majority of the rewards in our office and just need to source the outstanding items so we can send them out in one go to keep our shipping costs to a minimum. As soon as we have more solid information to provide you about when you'll receive the outstanding items we'll let you know via a Kickstarter update.

"

And supposedly "and not post about this ever again"

Yeah he uses foul language like a drunk sailor and I am the asshole ???? And he worked for Semantec for 15 years and has language like that ?

Yeah there is the smell of bullshit here, but its not coming from me.

(I worked at Symantec for almost 16 years, so you can certainly trust me) Yeah no wonder I dont buy their crap.

Hey everybody lets stick up for the compulsive liar !

I think its this forum thats full of shit, but what do I know I have to type with my tongue up somebodys ass.
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

Calm your tits and dont forget your medicication.

Im not hanging around trying to bitch about you, i did that once or twice about freaking out about boosting in multiplayer, hardly weekly.

"This has nothing to do with you so why dont you fuck off and mind your own business."

it has everything to do with me, i backed a couple of tiers above the 150 tier. So you are the one who has nothing to do with this.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Fr0nt wrote:Calm your tits and dont forget your medicication.

Im not hanging around trying to bitch about you, i did that once or twice about freaking out about boosting in multiplayer, hardly weekly.

"This has nothing to do with you so why dont you fuck off and mind your own business."

it has everything to do with me, i backed a couple of tiers above the 150 tier. So you are the one who has nothing to do with this.

In one ear and out the other. As I said there are smart ways to get what you want, Of course people pick the dumb way.

You have almost always had a bug up your ass about me. You just cant let go.

The discussion with Dave has nothing to do with you, the backer discussion might but you jumped on my case about Daves multiple posting, have fun getting no where , I am going to celebrate that I wasnt stupid enough to waste money backing this game.

Hows that for no edits.

Just stop. Cause from this point on you are being ignored.
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

starbuck wrote:

Hows that for no edits.

Just stop. Cause from this point on you are being ignored.

Great! Think before you post! i knew you could do it. Im so proud.

also...its already the 4th of June, whats up. Fix it SCI!
Dave3d
hit n run

Post by Dave3d »

Its the 9th of June 2017 now, and still no word from stainless.

And, just because I dont kiss the stainless developers asses with every post saying how great they are, and what a wonderful game they made, and how they have never lied to US, their fanbase (I use to be a stainless 'fanboi' yes, I admit it, but this has turned me off of them so much it isnt even funny), does NOT make me a liar? How do you come to that conclusion? Who is the little kid on their mommies computer? Seems you are starbuck. Dont bother, you are ignored also.

I just want stainless to make it right, or quit lying and admit they will never ship $150 and up rewards.

Funny how they have the money to make not 1, not 2, but 3 games before they ship our rewards?
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

helomyname
turbo bastard

Post by helomyname »

No, it never ended.

People have to stop defending Stainless, its pretty ridiculous to have this radio silence.
Mintydog
hit n run

Post by Mintydog »

Yes this is bloody pathetic!

I think they over promised on the "physical things" then shit themselves when they realised how many they will have to send out.

Am I going to get my posters, t shirts and physical boxes? Ever?

I'm not on the forums every day hanging around, so don't know what's been said in the past couple of years, all I know is, I've received no rewards, other than the game on steam.

A fine way to get a bad rep.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Helomyname wrote:No, it never ended.

People have to stop defending Stainless, its pretty ridiculous to have this radio silence.

In this thread I dont remember anyone sticking up for Stainless, I do remember them suggesting alternate routes to take to take to get what they want but of course those people got shit on by everyone. I remember someone posting boobies.

You may notice that I agreed with some things Dave said, and also pointed out his faults in his attempts.

Trust me a year later we will still have this thread and people will still be waiting, for more than just the rewards. Toshiba at least gave some sound advice.

Dave doesnt need to kiss their ass but at least he should follow the agreement he originally posted. It make you a liar because of what you originally posted you would do. You want me to post your original statements again. I mean I assume that a person that supposedly worked at Semantec for 15 years would learn how to read. And track down where the problem is. How come you cant see your problem and track it down. I have already pointed it out to you twice.

I am "posting like I am at mommies computer" cause all I did was suggest a better way to get their attention instead of sticking my tongue up their ass and responded appropriately, oh that right you dont know how to read.

I am not standing up for Stainless, even Dave saw that post I posted negative about them and Dave even responded to it.

"If you want, I will sign an NDA (I worked at Symantec for almost 16 years, so you can certainly trust me), and not post about this ever again." And yet Dave is still posting ? That makes him unreliable and full of shit. Learn at least to read and admit to faults. I dont remember ONCE sticking up for Stainless in this thread. I may have stuck up for them in OTHER threads, but my responses in here arent about other threads. It is about this topic.

Just because someone disagrees with the OP , does not mean they are sticking their tongue up some companies ass. How stupid can he be (Oh wait he already proved that) Agree with him and he will kiss your ass, disagree once and all of a sudden you are the enemy.

I agree with your point about radio silence, but with a company even if you screw up , it usually means a loss of profit. And even though people like Dave doesnt see it, I have mentioned and remembered how many times in the past they screwed up. This case being one of many.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Dave3d wrote:Its the 9th of June 2017 now, and still no word from stainless.

And, just because I dont kiss the stainless developers asses with every post saying how great they are, and what a wonderful game they made, and how they have never lied to US, their fanbase (I use to be a stainless 'fanboi' yes, I admit it, but this has turned me off of them so much it isnt even funny), does NOT make me a liar? How do you come to that conclusion? Who is the little kid on their mommies computer? Seems you are starbuck. Dont bother, you are ignored also.

I just want stainless to make it right, or quit lying and admit they will never ship $150 and up rewards.

Funny how they have the money to make not 1, not 2, but 3 games before they ship our rewards?

So of course you ask me a question and then ignore me, gives me a real good chance to answer that question huh ?

I will post it again for the intellectually challenged (not mentioning names but Dav3D comes to mind)

Disreard everything in the past and pay attention to this one point.

"If you want, I will sign an NDA (I worked at Symantec for almost 16 years, so you can certainly trust me), and not post about this ever again."

(and many other places in your first post.)

They responded (you even responded to that post)

And yet you are still bugging them about rewards.

How can you not see the problem there ? You mentioned numerous times you would be quiet and yet you are still posting.

Nothing in there where I am sicking up for Stainless, just pointing out the fault in your logic. I have said this what ? Like 3 times already.

Why would you respond that your NOT a liar, when its obvious you were lying? I mean I know it took you a whole 5 days to respond and yet you come up with that ?

No wonder its going on again, you cant see or admit your problem. choose one.

Typical forum poster. Thinks he is high and mighty just because he had a job.

At least read and understand what is being posted here before you respond. Please use the brain that Semantec gave you.

As for that statement that I was typing on mommies computer, you really must be fucking stupid not to see YOU were telling ME that "I had my tongue up Stainlesses ass" just because I had an opinion different from yours. I really wonder if you were employed by Semantec for 15 years or that was just another peice of bullshit coming from your mouth.

No other poster will admit it but you have shown your mentality and it is defective. I admit that I may have used some language in RESPONSE to you dribble, at least I can admit it. You cant even take responsibility for not shutting the hell up like you promised in your first post. First you say "all you want is an answer" (and supposedly you would not say another word) and now you want more, and yet supposedly I am the one full of shit just because you are pissed off at me for offering some common sense.

I understand your feelings about the last two lines you just posted, but again dont you think there are smarter ways to deal with that. Hence my original fucking point, ass.

No matter what posts you made in other threads, the point I am trying to make is right here in this post as well as other posts in this thread. Take a second and get that thru your thick skull. Open you mind for a second.

Christ even Trent talking to me about something he didnt have to post it so many times til I got it. I mean I AM talking to a 35 year old adult or older , right ? Unless Semantec hired you when you were born, and even then a person would understand.

At least I am doing the courtesy of responding to a question you asked so at least you could read it ?

I could care less if you actually respond to it, because I cant stand people that cannot be at least truthful. You say you worked for Semantec for 15 years and yet the one thing you couldnt learn is some reliability ? I learned that my first day on the job at around 17 years old.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

"And, just because I dont kiss the stainless developers asses with every post saying how great they are does NOT make me a liar? "

PS taking out the run along portions of that statement and it still doesnt make sense. And if you were actually paying attention I did not kiss Stainless ass with every post. You even responded to some of those where I was on your side.

You can show people how much of an idiot your are by keep posting lies. Thus proving my point.

The point of my original post you so much hated was not to prove how you WERENT a liar. When you werent a liar doesnt even enter into this. Every time you try to disprove my point or even point the finger at me just makes you that much more full of shit.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

CzechDeath wrote:
You mean the obvious points people are trying to make ?

I can post it ten more times and yet they dont see it ?

Maybe I should just leave and let this forum really die. Oh wait its already dead.

If you are talking about me, thanks for answering the question "I make a suggestion and I am the one with my tongue up Stainless ass?" I guess thats OK in this world that I make a suggestion and some full of shit guy jumps down my throat. Yet again if you were pointing the finger at me, I am the problem here ?
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Quote "However we wanted to make it clear that this news has no bearing on your Kickstarter goods, and that if you have not already received them, you can still expect them as planned. 75% of our backers have already received all their rewards,..."

posted Feb 22nd last year.

Well THERE is an answer !
helomyname
turbo bastard

Post by helomyname »

"I am not standing up for Stainless..."

"...but can you stop posting about this pls? reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?"
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Helomyname wrote:"I am not standing up for Stainless..."

"...but can you stop posting about this pls? reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?"

I wouldnt have replied to you if I HAD stuck up for Stainless. If ANYONE in here did.

Seriously please post where in this thread ANYONE stuck up for Stainless.

Makes your posts just as worthless as my replies dont you think ? Why even bring it up in the first place when it never happened in this thread ?

Maybe you should read my other posts too, since I never remembered Sticking up for them. YOU are seriously again missing my point.

ITS NOT ABOUT STICKING UP FOR THEM !

But now maybe you might understand why I spoke about his multiple posts ? No? Getting tired of it ?

I got at least another 25 years left in this world I got time. I can do this all day.
KaptainUfolog
mechanic

Post by KaptainUfolog »

starbuck, The subject is "How Stainless Games ignores theis clients and fans and how they ruined their own reputation". If they want to be a little shitty mobile games developer company so be it, but if they want to be serious game developers they should respond and be honest. These posts are not so useless as you think - it shows how much reputation Stainless Games have lost. They still can go right way but time is running out, but now their behavior is totally infantile.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

KaptainUfolog wrote:starbuck, The subject is "How Stainless Games ignores theis clients and fans and how they ruined their own reputation". If they want to be a little shitty mobile games developer company so be it, but if they want to be serious game developers they should respond and be honest. These posts are not so useless as you think - it shows how much reputation Stainless Games have lost. They still can go right way but time is running out, but now their behavior is totally infantile.
Your 100 percent right. But the back and forth arguements are not right. Neither is my point stating they dont need daily posts. Many people know a company needs time, they cant do it at a turn of the hat. (whatever) (which please read again THAT was my point.

I myself think time is running short for a LOT of their foul ups, including the Linux thing. They are backed into a corner.

I admit YES they have done great things, like upgrading the game, releasing in on XBL.Their LACK of responses have already said it.

But we dont need a "Stainless ruined their own reputation" thread. In my opinion they have already done it themselves. And thats where Twiiter, etc come into play.

Aside from supposedly kissing Stainless ass (which I have MANY times brought up their faults, THAT is what I suggested until Fr0nt said basically "they are good people but I dont want to make waves" by disregarding twitter.

This thread is exactly what you say it is. in Stainless customer eyes.

WE dont need to be pointing fingers I only suggested ther has to be a better way, and the OP who "was a fanboy" jumped down my throat when I wasnt even being a fanboy. All he had to say is "I fucked up so what?" Instead of pointing the finger at me, a person BTW that DID NOTHING, except offer a suggestion of how to solve the problem.

He COULD have gotten some traction, but no, instead he decided to point the finger at someone doing nothing thus subtracting one of those people in his favor.

And to those reader that THINK I am a fanboy look at those threads where I went out of my way and communicated almost daily with those in charge. HINT see threads about our pre-order bonuses . Did I care about the numerous others that got their bonuses or was I selfish and caring about myself.

You people can make daily posts, but that probably will show more about you than bad things about Stainless. Consumers are not stupid and they know the proper way to get the job done.

Just like they probably know about the other 1000 posts in here on the same subject. But THIS one? THIS one is going to break down that wall !

Any REAL consumer would look at facts instead of amount of posts. And the facts are where they are losing. THEY claim years ago they were at 75 percent completion of bonuses and yet they say they have them all in the office ?

More posts are not going to solve Stainless problem cause as you said they already shot themselves in the foot (long ago).

Forgive typos and stuff, today is one of my bad medical days. Even though I didnt start this thread but Thank You for bringing it back on topic instead of trying to point the finger at me in desperation.

Check who’s online