Purchase original CDs

For your daily dosage of rants, discussions and pretty much everything you may want.
Have fun, discuss the size of your girlfriends boobs, and some pics are welcome too!

Moderator: coffeycup

Multy-pulty
pedestrian

Purchase original CDs

Post by Multy-pulty » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:55 am

Guys? Anybody there? Hey!
I’m asking for an advice.
Thinking about advertisements of old CDs and wish to buy one for myself. This one actually. This is why I place the post here. The point is that offers says too much for the CDs seemed like ordinary but just older than modern games. They say older CD means rarity for your price must be higher. Whatta…? :supermad:
I want an argue discount :argue: and mind that the players become less but the circulation is as was in the past. What are changed? I think not enough reasons to make the cost higher. What do you think?

Toshiba-3
アルカリ (単3形)

Re: Purchase original CDs

Post by Toshiba-3 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:34 pm

Well, with Carmageddon 1 and 2, there's really no reason to put a lot of money in original CDs. They are easy to find a bit everywhere on the net, like on eBay etc. and for cheap. Just grab the Max Pack for C1. And for C2, make sure to have the uncensored/blood version.

I guess the special Max Pack big box is much more expansive, but only get that if you're fond of branded items I guess. The graphics pack thing for C2 is usually cheap too.

If you can't find copies cheaper enough right now, just wait, some with decent prices will always turn up.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Mckechnie
pedestrian

Re: Purchase original CDs

Post by Mckechnie » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:44 pm

How about sealed boxes? Do you think those are more valuable?