Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Something is coming!

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
CzechDeath
kill boss

Something is coming!

Post by CzechDeath »

Stainless is alive and kicking.

And little birdy (named Nobby) told me, that we should keep an eye on EGX Rezzed during April. I was specifically instructed to "let the carma(chat) guys know", so here we are, cannot tell u anything more. :scool:

Tags:
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Re: Something is coming!

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Just to be clear to other readers: this is obviously not a Carmageddon related project, as the IP switched hands.

Apparently the project might be announced beforehand. So far there's nothing about this on the EGX Rezzed 2019 website (or I didn't notice).

Eager to find out what new adventure they jumped in. Despite all the love we all have for Carmageddon, I reckon it didn't turn out to be the great project they hoped..! Best of luck with this one!
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

macacom
turbo bastard

Post by macacom »

I read it twice, but still don't get it. They are working in a new IP that is related to a car game or car combat game. But it is not Carmageddon, right?
Guardo o mundo na mão: e o mundo que se foda
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Exactly. "Vehicular action and mayhem" but not under the Carmageddon name. Might completely dismiss the ped slaughtering, and turn into a banger racing game for all we know. Which would be really cool too.
macacom
turbo bastard

Post by macacom »

Yeah! It'd be totaly nice! Like a destruction derby, maybe. Also, it would be great if they put a lot of unlockables, as long as those are in game unlockables, not by payment.
Guardo o mundo na mão: e o mundo que se foda

Check who’s online