Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Does anyone know where to reach Razor's cars?

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Amador
mechanic

Does anyone know where to reach Razor's cars?

Post by Amador »

I have a little problem downloading razor's remakes for c2 (flowerplower, mach13, Street Machine 2011,Piranha and Countslash 2009). Sadly the cars got deleted at WASTED, when you click on the download links you'll get a "page not found" error. Even his own site, Stomping on Kittens links you to wasted when you click on his cars.

So does anyone know another site or place where his cars were uploaded? :)
(Ah and by the way, wasted is losing it's car database at an alarming rate..)
Image "I'll be back."
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Re: Does anyone know where to reach Razor's cars?

Post by Razor »

Hey ho,

I'll have to re-upload the cars elsewhere at some point, will update this thread once I've done so.

Ta
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Amador
mechanic

Post by Amador »

Thanks mate, it would be tragic to lose your cars. It seems like 70%+ of the cars at wasted have disappeared..
Image "I'll be back."
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

All files are still available at Wasted! I havent taken anything offline just removed cmod rights on a few folders as present as I have had a security breach on that retro download CMS i was using... will be back soon enough :)
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Cheers for the update, Newt.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online