Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

THIS GAME DELIVERS

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
panic
hit n run

THIS GAME DELIVERS

Post by panic »

Ultra longtime carma fan, played em all to death and i followed the whole reincarnation story. Then i was salty cause early footage didn't seem to live up to expectations, took too long to make, boo stainless wants your money and then 'final straw' it wasn't coming to my recently bought ps3, I DIDNT HAVE A GOOD COMPUTER COME ON NOW

Until i finally have a monstercomputer and i saw it on sale the other day, my old grudge came out again and said NO! but after 4 seconds of gameplay watching i bought it anyway (i saw a cow in a haz-suit and boots in the chem level that got me over the edge) and holy shit do i not regret buying it. Whatever opinion i had about it is wrong. Do not believe negative reviews. I would have never paid full price but im pretty cheap.

Whatever happened from start of kickstarter to last updated version, i don't care cause this game right now delivers in spades. It's like carmageddon 1 201+ version. Feels like i'm playing carmageddon 1 again for the first time, if that makes sense. I can see how non-carmafans/filthy causals can't handle the quirks or need ultra graphics and whatever 'modern' games have and who consider this an arcade title.

But who cares! I'm old now, i like simpler games like this. I got the exact same experience that i got from C1, again, better, including the annoying shit like when you're trying to do something or have 7 seconds on the timer, peds NOWHERE to be found, and then some fucking opponent keeps bothering you and ramming you sideways, URGH leave! Let me try to light peds on fire with my siamese jet exhaust in peace!

This is the first remake ever that gives you just that, an updated version of the old games experience, brilliant.

Trent please fix MINGE so i can use '80s Time Warps cars in C:MD, you know the modding crowd will revere you forever.
CzechDeath
kill boss

THIS GAME DELIVERS

Post by CzechDeath »

Excellent! Spread the message, brother! %D

I've stuck with it from the start to the end. I see it's good as well as it's bad and ugly!

Well done stainless even tho you shot your selves to the leg several times alienating some fans and players who never did the desicion that Panic did.

All is well in the universe again...

Spoiler:

NOW FIX THE FUCKING BUGS GOD DAMIT! =D

shane
Stainless

THIS GAME DELIVERS

Post by shane »

panic wrote:Ultra longtime carma fan, played em all to death and i followed the whole reincarnation story. Then i was salty cause early footage didn't seem to live up to expectations, took too long to make, boo stainless wants your money and then 'final straw' it wasn't coming to my recently bought ps3, I DIDNT HAVE A GOOD COMPUTER COME ON NOW

Until i finally have a monstercomputer and i saw it on sale the other day, my old grudge came out again and said NO! but after 4 seconds of gameplay watching i bought it anyway (i saw a cow in a haz-suit and boots in the chem level that got me over the edge) and holy shit do i not regret buying it. Whatever opinion i had about it is wrong. Do not believe negative reviews. I would have never paid full price but im pretty cheap.

Whatever happened from start of kickstarter to last updated version, i don't care cause this game right now delivers in spades. It's like carmageddon 1 201+ version. Feels like i'm playing carmageddon 1 again for the first time, if that makes sense. I can see how non-carmafans/filthy causals can't handle the quirks or need ultra graphics and whatever 'modern' games have and who consider this an arcade title.

But who cares! I'm old now, i like simpler games like this. I got the exact same experience that i got from C1, again, better, including the annoying shit like when you're trying to do something or have 7 seconds on the timer, peds NOWHERE to be found, and then some fucking opponent keeps bothering you and ramming you sideways, URGH leave! Let me try to light peds on fire with my siamese jet exhaust in peace!

This is the first remake ever that gives you just that, an updated version of the old games experience, brilliant.

Trent please fix MINGE so i can use '80s Time Warps cars in C:MD, you know the modding crowd will revere you forever.

Awesome! Thanks for picking up the game and glad you finally got to try it out!

And as CzechDeath said, "Spread the message, brother!"
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com

Check who’s online