Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Discuss, mod and troubleshoot!
User avatar
Dave3d
hit n run
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Dave3d »

Since Stainless wont answer in any of the threads in the Carmageddon Reincarnation threads (I made many posts, both my own and Stainless' employee threads specifically about this), maybe they will answer in their 'new' game thread.

Where is our backer rewards for $150.00 tier and up?

I dont want to have any posts by any of the fanboi's (I considered myself one also, so not a bad thing) OR the other $150.00 and up people who didnt get their rewards.

I would like this to be a thread only answered by Stainless themselves.

Stainless, will you NOW finally tell us whats up with the backer rewards?

We have waited through C:R pc, C:R console, C:MD console, C:MD pc.

Will you NOW give us an answer? Even if its 'No, sorry, we cant send any of the $150.00 tier backers their rewards'.

If you want, I will sign an NDA (I worked at Symantec for almost 16 years, so you can certainly trust me), and not post about this ever again.

I just want to know.

I want to hear you say it.

Again, I dont want to have any posts by any of the fanboi's (I considered myself one also, so not a bad thing) OR the other $150.00 and up people who didnt get their rewards.

I would like this to be a thread only answered by Stainless themselves.

Thank you.
User avatar
Toshiba-3
アルカリ (単3形)
Posts: 5247
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Bleak City

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Dave3d wrote:I would like this to be a thread only answered by Stainless themselves.

Don't post on a forum then. Send an email or call them directly +44 (0)1983 827227.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
User avatar
starbuck
kill boss
Posts: 1604
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:26 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by starbuck »

"Since Stainless wont answer in any of the threads in the Carmageddon Reincarnation threads (I made many posts, both my own and Stainless' employee threads specifically about this), maybe they will answer in their 'new' game thread."

Then what makes you think they will answer in THIS thread ? If you want them to answer do what Toshiba said, Of course they COULD just tell you what you want to hear to get you off the phone.

I order regularly from Amazon and years later they still tell me what I want to hear, and STILL get items from them damaged before they even get into the Post Office system.

PS you cant forbid anyone to responding to you if you post on a public forum. Thats why they have email. :D
User avatar
Trent
mindless
Posts: 2959
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2000 9:08 am

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Trent »

To cheer everyone up, have some pictures of naked tits and boobies.


Spoiler:






a.k.a. Brent
User avatar
legomeaker101
hit n run
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:33 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by legomeaker101 »

Trent wrote:To cheer everyone up, have some pictures of naked tits and boobies.



Spoiler:








We need this moded in the game :)
User avatar
tonrac
speed freak
Posts: 576
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by tonrac »

Indeed, It will be great to got some news ...
User avatar
starbuck
kill boss
Posts: 1604
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:26 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by starbuck »

Trents post reminded me of that porn mag I once bought.

And you cant complain without someone knowing you wanted porn :P
User avatar
Dave3d
hit n run
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Dave3d »

Just like I thought.

They wont answer in any thread, even their own threads.

And, the same ... people ... replied, adding nothing to the thread, when I asked for Stainless only people to reply.

Thanks ... people ...

And ... thanks ... Stainless.
User avatar
legomeaker101
hit n run
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:33 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by legomeaker101 »

Dave3d wrote:Just like I thought.

They wont answer in any thread, even their own threads.

And, the same ... people ... replied, adding nothing to the thread, when I asked for Stainless only people to reply.

Thanks ... people ...


And ... thanks ... Stainless.


BOOBIES!!
User avatar
T-Bounce
pedestrian
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:56 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by T-Bounce »

Just sucks, we gave 150$ to Stainless to get lots of stuff, and all we got untill now, is a key to play the game ...
User avatar
Errol
Toxic Ranger
Posts: 1160
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2000 12:16 pm
Location: Sunny Wales

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Errol »

T-Bounce wrote:Just sucks, we gave 150$ to Stainless to get lots of stuff, and all we got untill now, is a key to play the game ...
I got a lap dance from shane but I think he just did that to get me to leave his house
User avatar
shane
Stainless
Posts: 1080
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 11:00 am

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by shane »

Hi guys,

Apologies for the delay in responding to this thread. We are still committed to sending out the rewards for all our Kickstarter Backers. With Carmageddon: Max Damage now out we are working on organising the boxed version of the game. We already have the majority of the rewards in our office and just need to source the outstanding items so we can send them out in one go to keep our shipping costs to a minimum. As soon as we have more solid information to provide you about when you'll receive the outstanding items we'll let you know via a Kickstarter update.
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
User avatar
starbuck
kill boss
Posts: 1604
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:26 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by starbuck »

Errol wrote:
T-Bounce wrote:Just sucks, we gave 150$ to Stainless to get lots of stuff, and all we got untill now, is a key to play the game ...


I got a lap dance from shane but I think he just did that to get me to leave his house

Pics or it didnt happen :P

Coming soon to a porn site near you :P

Seriously I hope shanes mention of the "boxed version" means the DRM free version, I just want to add the game disk to my growing collection.
User avatar
Dave3d
hit n run
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Dave3d »

shane wrote:Hi guys,

Apologies for the delay in responding to this thread. We are still committed to sending out the rewards for all our Kickstarter Backers. With Carmageddon: Max Damage now out we are working on organising the boxed version of the game. We already have the majority of the rewards in our office and just need to source the outstanding items so we can send them out in one go to keep our shipping costs to a minimum. As soon as we have more solid information to provide you about when you'll receive the outstanding items we'll let you know via a Kickstarter update.

Thank you for replying Shane.

I really hope you guys and gals are being honest.

We have certainly waited long enough for our rewards.
User avatar
Suicide Clyde
hit n run
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Suicide Clyde »

Fuck you and keeping shipping cost down, You cocksuckers have ignored us for a long time and you want to give another blow smoke up your ass promise that means as much as unicorn shit on a stick. Not one fuck is given about your shipping cost after all these years. Either ship them out at whatever cost or refund the fucking money already.
User avatar
starbuck
kill boss
Posts: 1604
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:26 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by starbuck »

Suicide Clyde wrote:Fuck you and keeping shipping cost down, You cocksuckers have ignored us for a long time and you want to give another blow smoke up your ass promise that means as much as unicorn shit on a stick. Not one fuck is given about your shipping cost after all these years. Either ship them out at whatever cost or refund the fucking money already.
Actually it would be THEM blowing smoke up OUR asses.

I am still waiting for my non DRM release software they promised me YEARS ago but you dont see me cursing like a sailor on shore leave. Give it time. They have done wonderfully for this game so far.

Spouting curses on a forum wont make them move any faster.
User avatar
Fr0ntj3
speed freak
Posts: 524
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

Nope, but staying silent, isnt really helping either.

I'm still waiting for my rewards, and have no problem being patient, and i understand the whole 3d model fiasco, but its about time.

edit:

Plus its only the 150+ tiers that are left to be send out right? thats only 837 people.Most of the stuff is already taken care of. It cant be that hard to finish it for the rest of us. Even if that means no 3d models or other stuff that was planned but will never make it. Tell us whats up and be done with it.
User avatar
Psyrgery
speed freak
Posts: 687
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Psyrgery »

Yeah, after all this time a bit of info would not hurt :D

Maybe they have to print the comics that were to replace the 3d models????

Anyway, could you guys let us know when are the goodies expected to be shipped?

Thanks!
User avatar
starbuck
kill boss
Posts: 1604
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:26 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by starbuck »

Fr0nt wrote:Nope, but staying silent, isnt really helping either.

I'm still waiting for my rewards, and have no problem being patient, and i understand the whole 3d model fiasco, but its about time.


edit:

Plus its only the 150+ tiers that are left to be send out right? thats only 837 people.Most of the stuff is already taken care of. It cant be that hard to finish it for the rest of us. Even if that means no 3d models or other stuff that was planned but will never make it. Tell us whats up and be done with it.

They already said they "are working on it" before so wouldnt that be "done with it" but its not enough hence another posting.

"Apologies for the delay in responding to this thread. We are still committed to sending out the rewards for all our Kickstarter Backers. With Carmageddon: Max Damage now out we are working on organising the boxed version of the game. We already have the majority of the rewards in our office and just need to source the outstanding items so we can send them out in one go to keep our shipping costs to a minimum. As soon as we have more solid information to provide you about when you'll receive the outstanding items we'll let you know via a Kickstarter update."

Thats whats up. They finally give an update and they get cursed out for it ? In a forum no less ? A reply full of cursing is not the way to run a life. How about a simple question like "Shane what is the update ?", not "fuckety fuck fuck fuck, cocksucker motherfuckers tits pussy wanker". We are supposedly all adults here.

At least we have a game to play. AND on console.
User avatar
Fr0ntj3
speed freak
Posts: 524
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

yeah, but they have said that before....I could imagine something would have happened in 3 months if its only the boxed stuff thats needs to be done.

this is the first time in all those years i openly ask about the rewards. I think, but ofcourse could be wrong, i am allowed to ask about it.
User avatar
Suicide Clyde
hit n run
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Suicide Clyde »

starbuck wrote:
Fr0nt wrote:Nope, but staying silent, isnt really helping either.

I'm still waiting for my rewards, and have no problem being patient, and i understand the whole 3d model fiasco, but its about time.


edit:

Plus its only the 150+ tiers that are left to be send out right? thats only 837 people.Most of the stuff is already taken care of. It cant be that hard to finish it for the rest of us. Even if that means no 3d models or other stuff that was planned but will never make it. Tell us whats up and be done with it.



They already said they "are working on it" before so wouldnt that be "done with it" but its not enough hence another posting.


"Apologies for the delay in responding to this thread. We are still committed to sending out the rewards for all our Kickstarter Backers. With Carmageddon: Max Damage now out we are working on organising the boxed version of the game. We already have the majority of the rewards in our office and just need to source the outstanding items so we can send them out in one go to keep our shipping costs to a minimum. As soon as we have more solid information to provide you about when you'll receive the outstanding items we'll let you know via a Kickstarter update."


Thats whats up. They finally give an update and they get cursed out for it ? In a forum no less ? A reply full of cursing is not the way to run a life. How about a simple question like "Shane what is the update ?", not "fuckety fuck fuck fuck, cocksucker motherfuckers tits pussy wanker". We are supposedly all adults here.


At least we have a game to play. AND on console.

Gee thanks there snowflake dad, I needed the lesson in how to speak however the fuck I want. Why dont you run along and find a safe place so you wont be offended....
User avatar
starbuck
kill boss
Posts: 1604
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:26 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by starbuck »

Name calling too. Wow you are just so grown up. Nice to see they gave you a mouth but no intelligence on how to use it, in this case its your keyboard.. Cant even get your phrases right and this ? "I needed the lesson in how to speak however the fuck I want." why would someone need to teach you to speak however you want ?

I am so impressed. I think I am gonna cwy in my bwankie. Did you get the "snowflake" bit off of a hate forum about Trump ?

I am not offended its just the way you speak to others says more about you then it does me.People like you come out for a while , shoot your foul mouth about, then go crawling back into the cupboard.

all you bad mouth shows to others is you have the mentality of a child. Thanks for proving it a second time.

And you dont have to bother replying because I seriously dont give a fuck about you. You offer a helpful suggestion to someone and you get attacked for it. Real intelligent. All I said was cursing wont get them to move any faster. Nothing in that line said I was offended. The rest was a reply to someone else.
User avatar
Judicator
mechanic
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Judicator »

Dear Stainless guys,

an update would be relly appreciated and nice.
User avatar
Dave3d
hit n run
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Dave3d »

So, more than 4 months later, still nothing.

Also, KB says I already got some stuff, but I never got them. Are we going to get those also?

I seriously dont think we will ever get anything.

"already have the majority of the rewards' and "source the outstanding items" and "we'll let you know" seem WAY too much like all of the talk they have repeatedly said in the past.

I dont care about a stupid comic. Leave that out, or do it digitally later, it doesnt matter.

The DVD? At this point, give me a file to burn to my own dvd, and the top art disk image to burn to the top of the disk, and some sort of art for the dvd box I will print out and put into a dvd box myself. There, another thing you dont have to worry about.

Ship what you currently have: The cards (if you have them), the posters (if you have them), the Shirts (if you have them), etc.

Just do it, and get it done, or dont do it at all and tell us you arent doing it.

I am positive in another few months we will be sitting here posting the same thing though.
User avatar
starbuck
kill boss
Posts: 1604
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:26 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by starbuck »

Dave3d wrote:So, more than 4 months later, still nothing.

Also, KB says I already got some stuff, but I never got them. Are we going to get those also?

I seriously dont think we will ever get anything.

"already have the majority of the rewards' and "source the outstanding items" and "we'll let you know" seem WAY too much like all of the talk they have repeatedly said in the past.

I dont care about a stupid comic. Leave that out, or do it digitally later, it doesnt matter.

The DVD? At this point, give me a file to burn to my own dvd, and the top art disk image to burn to the top of the disk, and some sort of art for the dvd box I will print out and put into a dvd box myself. There, another thing you dont have to worry about.

Ship what you currently have: The cards (if you have them), the posters (if you have them), the Shirts (if you have them), etc.

Just do it, and get it done, or dont do it at all and tell us you arent doing it.

I am positive in another few months we will be sitting here posting the same thing though.

I agree with you 100 percent. They "have them in the office"??? People are not stupid. Too even lie about that makes it an insult to humans everywhere.

I am sure after a while they will say there was some kind of miscommunication. I have a wife who works for a high level document creation company and I cant see how ANY of them can get the job done since its run like a circus, with one hand not knowing what the other hand is doing. Its the same everywhere.

Even though what I find I have was worth the measly 30 bucks I paid. This was one reason I didnt go with the full "donation" like others did. It mat be that Stainless got in over their heads, but just like the pre-order bonuses they shouldnt have made the promises beforehand.
User avatar
hammr25
hit n run
Posts: 211
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:44 am

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by hammr25 »

Would be interesting to see what happened if one of the game news sites cared enough to report on this. We might actually get an answer then.
User avatar
Steel_Blueflame
mechanic
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:28 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Steel_Blueflame »

yikes... this seems like a BIG can of worms... I'm sorry to hear about all this. this is why i wont back Kickstarters, too many horror stories....
Image
User avatar
Dave3d
hit n run
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Dave3d »

starbuck wrote:...

Even though what I find I have was worth the measly 30 bucks I paid. This was one reason I didnt go with the full "donation" like others did. It mat be that Stainless got in over their heads, but just like the pre-order bonuses they shouldnt have made the promises beforehand.
This was the first KS I ever backed.

Next Car Game (they changed the name to Wreckfest, sound similar, huh, anyone? ) was the next.

Road Redemption was the last, final, ever, KS I backed.

Both Carma and NCG lied to us, in one way or fourteen ways.

And, because of these 2, I have never KS or given money to any dev or game that wasnt already completed.

I will say that Road Redemption was the onjly one that didnt lie, and tried to put MORE into the game than what was already in there.

But, every single KS I backed changed engines at least 1 time (or at least thats what they told us the 'holdup' was about. Hmmmm....).

Anyway, back on track, where are our rewards Stainless?

:(
User avatar
AlexTSK
mindless
Posts: 2859
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:12 pm
Location: South Africa

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by AlexTSK »

CR didn't change engines, the beelzebub engine just underwent updates.
User avatar
Fr0ntj3
speed freak
Posts: 524
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

So how big is the boxed version going to be? must be huge when it takes this long.
User avatar
Fr0ntj3
speed freak
Posts: 524
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

[samthestainlessstreamingmansvoice] Send rewards [/samthestainlessstreamingmansvoice]
User avatar
Psyrgery
speed freak
Posts: 687
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Psyrgery »

mfw no rewards


:(
User avatar
Fr0ntj3
speed freak
Posts: 524
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

User avatar
starbuck
kill boss
Posts: 1604
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:26 pm

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by starbuck »

You guys probably could have driven there by now and got them. Even from Trumps US.
User avatar
CzechDeath
kill boss
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:37 am
Location: Prague

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Post by CzechDeath »

starbuck wrote:You guys probably could have driven there by now and got them. Even from Trumps US.
I did =D