Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

[PSA] Take the most fitting Steam Award

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
skyNET
turbo bastard

Post by skyNET »

Heyhey Carmafans!

Long time no see me on this forum, to much delight for some I suppose. Anyways, I must say, I thoroughly enjoy this new experience and big huge thanks to Stainless for the excellent customer service, love you all <3

Anyways on to the matter: in case you missed the C:UN:T group announcement, there's a community effort going on, in which we need YOUR help! The message is as follows:

I guess we all agree, that Carmageddon deserves most, if not all the steam awards, but there is one which the community should try and tackle:

"Best Use Of A Farm Animal"

I hereby urge every true Carmageddon fan, to nominate Carmageddon: Max Damage for this award, and for the greater good.

Spread the Word!

Thanks for your time!
Errol
Toxic Ranger

Post by Errol »

Done and done!
:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
Privata
turbo bastard

Post by Privata »

I saw that as an option and I did wonder if it was made for carma.

So I voted for CMD as ''best use of farm animals''

I do hope it gets it , as Carma has done wonders for inclusion of animals in games.

P.E.T.A. would be very proud
tonrac
speed freak

Post by tonrac »

Voted for cmd ... But unfortunatly i think that Goat simulator will win this price.
Privata
turbo bastard

Post by Privata »

Tonrac wrote:Votre for cmd ... But unfortunatly i think that Goat simulator will win this price.

Ugh...

Goat sim never even crossed my mind , in fact I forgot about that game.

Its funny because Goat sim was funny when it was just a fake trailer for a fake game.

When they made it into a game it killed the joke.

But now that I remeber that goal sim is a thing , I do think it will win just because of how many kids play it and think its funny.
skyNET
turbo bastard

Post by skyNET »

Tonrac wrote:Votre for cmd ... But unfortunatly i think that Goat simulator will win this price.
My guess is, that the Awards will be handed out later (maybe @ winter sale), and there will be a steam-community voting for the winner out of 5 nominees. So yes, it is most likely that goat simulator, and farming simulator will be amongst them. But it would be great if the carma-community could elevate the true heir to it's rightful place - in order to do so, tell your friends, mom, grandma and anyone you know. It's a niche "award", and hopes are that C:MD can grab a place, and thus make this whole ordeal even more tongue-in-cheek ;)
tonrac
speed freak

Post by tonrac »

I already spread the word on some french forum ...
LuckyMike
hit n run

Post by LuckyMike »

Check who’s online