Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

game`s gore!!

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
NamaN08
pedestrian

game`s gore!!

Post by NamaN08 »

The game is incredible, I love it, but need to improve on the pedestrian damage system ,,, dynamic gore, like shadow warrior 2, bones and more organs
LuckyMike
hit n run

game`s gore!!

Post by LuckyMike »

I think this part of the game has more blood, but less of the flying organs. It is new ped physics, more like in C2.
CzechDeath
kill boss

game`s gore!!

Post by CzechDeath »

Do you realize that it is like one year too late for such suggestions? Further it has been debated before many times, there are technical reasons behind why it cannot possibly be like in shadow warrior as in SW there are not 700 NPCs loaded in the game at once, the peds are made to be viewed from distance that is set by 3rd person view perspective, while SW is firs person shooter. The level of detail is therefore wastly different for those two games are wastly different.

There are organs modelled as gibs since the early access version. There is feature of simplified, but effective slicing of the peds.

The only thing I would change and it is not too late to implement nor is it complicated is, I would make blood darker and that was also disscused many times before.

Check who’s online