Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Maxi Skins

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Maxi Skins

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Lookie here Ah made some skins!.

My first trys with this game really, I did them in the past ya biut its getting easyer as time goes on.

Ok so the number on the front is bigger than it looked in the texture, but I have this, Also has a bunch of alternate paintjobs, wich can be selected in the usual customise car menue, There just alternate colors tho,

I wanted to see what cleaver looked like as a solid color sports car... Just figured id share this image incase you wanted to see, Wow cars look so diffrent without there usual colors.

And finally I have a tank

So shall I start releasing skins Now?

If you use them you wont be able to use multiplayer, atleast not till this stuff works in Carmod.
FatCat
mindless

Maxi Skins

Post by FatCat »

Wooooaaaah, these look amazing, i want to drive the GT skin and the army-looking suppressor :O
starbuck
kill boss

Maxi Skins

Post by starbuck »

Nice weathering effect on the tank. Reminds me of the damage effects I am doing on my B-17 model kit.

But to be more like my diorama model you need some flak holes and old blood specks :)
AlexTSK
mindless

Maxi Skins

Post by AlexTSK »

Huh, the solid color cleaver just made me notice it has no intakes for the engine despite being front engined. Must get pretty hot in there!

The army Subpressor reminds me of the APC from alien heh, nice work otherwise
Mojogeddon
pedestrian

Maxi Skins

Post by Mojogeddon »

Yes please. I really like the GT and Tank skins. The Tank skin gives it that Aliens movie APC feel.
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Maxi Skins

Post by '80s Time Warp »

Nice work there Maxine :)

As the others have already said - getting an Aliens Vibe from the APC :)
Just another '80s Dreamer....
Twitter Manifestation. - Mods for Max Damage.
Please do not use my old/deadname.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Maxi Skins

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Download TIimmmeeee!

Cleaver GT

So here we go, Cleaver, slight tweeks,

Clever.

Now has yellow headlight lenses, 4 diffrent options for wheels, Orange, Silver, Cleaver orignal, Rusty spikes,

Has the same number of paintjobs as the orignal, tho these are just recolors... just like the orignals :P

Kinda simple but this was my first attempt at a fully working skin.

Download link, Click to download: https://maxine.cwaboard.co.uk/CR_Stuff/CleaverGT.zip

APC

Some tweeks in this one again, This one actully has fully working new menue images, grid image, side image, to keep it all tied in, SO here ya go, want the militerry to take over for a while? Get this, I also changed the engine sound, seemsa little weird with the eagle V8 and all, so I changed it to the diesel engine sound.

I wanted to add skins, such as snow, and desert drab, But I really couldent figure how to do it, But here ya go,

Comes with 4 wheel types, it uses the Green apc wheels, Orignal cop wheels if you still want those, Chrome wheels of the same design, and ofcorse the bladed rear wheels in drab green, for the ultimate machine that.. gest stuck because its wide.

Download link: https://maxine.cwaboard.co.uk/CR_Stuff/SuppressorTank.zip

A quick guide for people who want to install and use this so I dont get 'How do I use this car max?' .... actully I never get messages like that its usually worded more 'How to use car!?' I never understood why people allways write 'how to' now.. Is it just because its shorther than 'How do I?' makes ya sound dimmer tho..

So yeah
HOW TO USE CARS!?

As you can see both zad files start with ZxMx tis means they will be easy to spot at the bottom of any folder, Simply extract them into your CR/ZAD folder, they wont replace anything, and start the game, youll get a warning about game content changes.. but they will now work ingame inplace of the orignals, Want to remove these so you can play online? Simply go to your CR's ZAD Folder and remove any of my mod zads, these will allways as I said start with ZxMx... So ZxMxVehicle_Cleaver.zad, ZxMxWheels_Cleaver.zad, Etc, Simply put them back in to use, Super squeezy!, its just as easy as changing a game disc... heh remember game discs?
Gravedrinker
hit n run

Maxi Skins

Post by Gravedrinker »

Well done maxine, really cool stuff!
Twitter/Instagram: @Gravedrinker
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Maxi Skins

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Currently working with Stiggy,

Gona have some alternate colored rims and such, but for now just using stiffshifter wheels with chromed hubcaps, they were a little dull too.. Also has the VW emblem stamped in there now too heh.

Currently have 7 skins for it.. Heres two, I went for that imperfect look, there not junkers but its got old paintwork, a flawless shine did not look right I did try that first.

Fuel
speed freak

Maxi Skins

Post by Fuel »

And so C:R modding builds up some steam. Nice job with these Maxine!

One question - will you make these available for use once the issues are fixed in carModgeddon? It may seem like a silly question but I'd hate to see these not used in the future.
dvine
hit n run

Maxi Skins

Post by dvine »

Awesome work Maxine. Keep up the great work :)

Love the tank, looks amazing... Hi-5!
Cynatix
mechanic

Maxi Skins

Post by Cynatix »

Maxine, all of your mods are like dlc, they're made so well. great job.
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

Maxi Skins

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

looking good.

Would be cool if Stainless would be able to release some kind of unofficial approved dlc package, so those skins would be usable in multiplayer etc.
Espyo
road raged psycho

Maxi Skins

Post by Espyo »

Cynatix wrote:Maxine, all of your mods are like dlc, they're made so well. great job.

Well, they are, for all intents and purposes, content that you download, so yeah, downloadable content :B
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
CzechDeath
kill boss

Maxi Skins

Post by CzechDeath »

Cool !

Could you make matte colour?
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Maxi Skins

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Um that sounds like a request without a request,

A matte color for what?

Also thanks everyone else :P and quality is what I aim for, No quickly made mods.. tho my cleaver skin was the first I did, and well its kind aamatureish, but yeah I try make good quality stuff from then, endlessly tweeking when im not happy with it
shane
Stainless

Maxi Skins

Post by shane »

Nice job Mad_Maxine! These all look great - will have to give them a try tomorrow!
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
The Unbreakable Kavinsky
driver

Maxi Skins

Post by The Unbreakable Kavinsky »

Hey maxine this might make a good alternative skin for the eagle, namely with the new style white wall tires

https://twitter.com/Max_Damage/status/610828594487652356

also a darker green skin that is closer to the original might be a good idea for the countslash, or something similar to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4suWRKox6ik

or even this kind of blue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRGNFzWTPEM

Silk Blue
CzechDeath
kill boss

Maxi Skins

Post by CzechDeath »

Mad_Maxine wrote:Um that sounds like a request without a request,

A matte color for what?

Also thanks everyone else :P and quality is what I aim for, No quickly made mods.. tho my cleaver skin was the first I did, and well its kind aamatureish, but yeah I try make good quality stuff from then, endlessly tweeking when im not happy with it

Mate color fot that lovely army subpressor skin =D
DuneCity
pedestrian

Re: Maxi Skins

Post by DuneCity »

Hello!! can u do some for CU:NT pls is my fav car and it doesnt have any

Check who’s online