Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

FC's Modding

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
FatCat
mindless

FC's Modding

Post by FatCat »

FutureHawk MK2 v1.4 Pearlescent Painjob

An extra special skin to celebrate final Futurehawk MK2 release! A beautiful purple/blue hue to slap onto your Hawk. Enjoy!

(Best enjoyed with reflections at an option level beyond LOW)
Download Here!
HEX1GON
turbo bastard

FC's Modding

Post by HEX1GON »

Just too sexy
FatCat
mindless

FC's Modding

Post by FatCat »

Forgot to include this pic. :)
nobby
Stainless

FC's Modding

Post by nobby »

Goddamn it that's FUCKING GORGEOUS FatCat!!!
I was in the war.
hazardic
motorised death

FC's Modding

Post by hazardic »

indeed i pissed my pants. will you bring and eagle same way?
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

FC's Modding

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

great work dude, i envy you.

You should work @ stainless ;)
lemonrev
road raged psycho

FC's Modding

Post by lemonrev »

I agree with Nobby :P
MrDeviance
turbo bastard

FC's Modding

Post by MrDeviance »

This is very awesome Fatcat. I knew I could expect this level of quality based on your previous work.

Can you possibly get pearlescent to mix a base of yellow with some orange or something like that?

Pink just won't do it for me.

Congrats on getting pearlescent paintjobs into the game.

Does the streering wheel spin? Also is the interior of the car final or do you plan to add some working hud and some leather texture inside the car?
FatCat
mindless

FC's Modding

Post by FatCat »

SkatePark (Beta)

Honey, who shrunk the maniacs?
Download Here!
copmac
hit n run

FC's Modding

Post by copmac »

brilliant :D
Gravedrinker
hit n run

FC's Modding

Post by Gravedrinker »

Very nice, I like the blimps. Just tried it out, works great. Vlad tried to squeeze between two ramps (or slipped and fell between them) and got crushed nearly instantly which was pretty amusing.

Have you figured out the ped placement and powerups yet? When I ran out of time I noticed "Wait a minute, the peds aren't there yet." Was too busy doing corkscrews and flatspins to notice.
Twitter/Instagram: @Gravedrinker
FatCat
mindless

FC's Modding

Post by FatCat »

Gravedrinker wrote:Very nice, I like the blimps. Just tried it out, works great. Vlad tried to squeeze between two ramps (or slipped and fell between them) and got crushed nearly instantly which was pretty amusing.

Have you figured out the ped placement and powerups yet? When I ran out of time I noticed "Wait a minute, the peds aren't there yet." Was too busy doing corkscrews and flatspins to notice.
Havent quite dove into the specifics of the map yet, such as accessories and ped placement, i'm not sure why there would be tiny people in a skate park, but people seem to want there to be peds, so i might as well add some =D.

I dont know about powerups placement either, i just found that it was extremely easy to make maps for C:R, all you have to do is make a model, save it as a CNT, and have a few basic lols and txts and materials/textures and you're pretty much good to go, the game takes care of doing collisions. It's real fun!
Errol
Toxic Ranger

FC's Modding

Post by Errol »

Powerups, peds, accessories and the rest are all covered in my C2 Airport port. They're all pretty easy. Flummery will have placement support in the future to make it even easier.
:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
KakkaHousu
speed freak

FC's Modding

Post by KakkaHousu »

FatCat wrote:Havent quite dove into the specifics of the map yet, such as accessories and ped placement, i'm not sure why there would be tiny people in a skate park, but people seem to want there to be peds, so i might as well add some =D.

Make custom peds that fits for scale. Rats, cockroach, little birds... whatever what is right size.
FatCat
mindless

FC's Modding

Post by FatCat »

KakkaHousu wrote:
Make custom peds that fits for scale. Rats, cockroach, little birds... whatever what is right size.

Woah woah, cant go straight from crawling on my knees to running the track and field.
TwIsTeDMiNd
speed freak

FC's Modding

Post by TwIsTeDMiNd »

Rats as big as cows would be fucking nice and funny! :D
Errol
Toxic Ranger

FC's Modding

Post by Errol »

New peds will be soon. I've almost got the skin data and animation systems worked out.
:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
Mechatron
mechanic

FC's Modding

Post by Mechatron »

Out of curiosity, what does it take to make a new map? I guess all the tools needed to do this have been made by now. Considering you've got a new environment here. Could a model or models made in blender be used to make a new map? Sorry for all the questions, it's just I'd love to make some new maps of my own. I've been practicing with making blender models, as I have just created a very, very basic helicopter model. I have a lot of ideas for new environments. Hopefully making them isn't too difficult. But if it is, well at least I could try.
Errol
Toxic Ranger

FC's Modding

Post by Errol »

FatCat does all his modelling in Blender. While Flummery support for levels is very basic right now (no UI for placing powerups, accessories and so on) it will happily generate a lot of the documents for you. Take a look at my test map (in the Errol's hacky hacks thread) or FatCats map in Flummery to see what is necessary.
FatCat
mindless

FC's Modding

Post by FatCat »

Rush 2049's Rocket ZX

RocketZX from Rush 2049, in HD!

(Note: Setting up suspension didnt yield any good results after nearly two days of them holding back release. so here's the car, but with no suspensions.)

Download here!
Gravedrinker
hit n run

FC's Modding

Post by Gravedrinker »

Nicely done. Right now it spins around when you hold R and a direction key, as if it was lying on its top. Is this intended?
Twitter/Instagram: @Gravedrinker
FatCat
mindless

FC's Modding

Post by FatCat »

Gravedrinker wrote:Nicely done. Right now it spins around when you hold R and a direction key, as if it was lying on its top. Is this intended?
Yup, permanent after touching cloth, the car would also have deployable wings but i'm not sure how make that work with button presses. I'd imagine it's possible as the eagle has a spoiler that deploys on a speed trigger.
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

FC's Modding

Post by '80s Time Warp »

Very Nicely done FatCat!
Just another '80s Dreamer....
Twitter Manifestation. - Mods for Max Damage.
Please do not use my old/deadname.
TwIsTeDMiNd
speed freak

FC's Modding

Post by TwIsTeDMiNd »

No money is taken from bank account while recovering with rocketzx.
FatCat
mindless

FC's Modding

Post by FatCat »

Oldschool Caddy Fat Cat Rims + Handling

Edit: Update! Fixed reflections not always being on and also added some new handling that makes caddy drive like a boat.

Download Here!
CzechDeath
kill boss

FC's Modding

Post by CzechDeath »

hey that's awesome ' this car -> bulky tires ->Eagle, Hawk, and other sportycars low profile tires ! That's more like it! =D
TwIsTeDMiNd
speed freak

FC's Modding

Post by TwIsTeDMiNd »

I really love your new caddy rims FatCat, they're top notch! =)
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

FC's Modding

Post by '80s Time Warp »

Nice rims there FatCat. Perfect choice going with Whitewalls too :)
Just another '80s Dreamer....
Twitter Manifestation. - Mods for Max Damage.
Please do not use my old/deadname.
FatCat
mindless

FC's Modding

Post by FatCat »

Update! Fixed up reflections and some handling due to overwhelmingly positive feedback from user testing. :D
flykas
turbo bastard

FC's Modding

Post by flykas »

I followed the inctruction of installation of caddys rims and handling, so now it doesn't show up in the game. Maybe this is because i changed the extention of the file to the zip ? How do I change it back ?
FatCat
mindless

FC's Modding

Post by FatCat »

flykas wrote:I followed the inctruction of installation of caddys rims and handling, so now it doesn't show up in the game. Maybe this is because i changed the extention of the file to the zip ? How do I change it back ?
Just change the zip extension back to zad when you're done editing, yes. :)
flykas
turbo bastard

FC's Modding

Post by flykas »

Yeah, I just could find out how to change extensions on win 8, now it works ok I say that this mod is awensome. Now it is way more fun to mash peds with this thing, I think it just became my new favorite car :] After seeing this I can imagine how fun it will be driven all the muscle cars the moders ar going to make, cuz I remember how many muscle cars carma 2 had, all the oldsmobiles.. dman.. carm with such physics :] Also I'm now learning 3dsmax so hopefully soon I'll be able to make cars too.
KakkaHousu
speed freak

FC's Modding

Post by KakkaHousu »

Your CFC's handling is perfect. Much better than mine. Sadly it suffers same issue as handling I made. Falls causes major damage to front wheels/suspension.
FatCat
mindless

FC's Modding

Post by FatCat »

Merry Christmas! Add some holiday cheer to your eagle with a pretty bow and some blade ornaments!

Download Here!

(EDIT!: This Mod now includes some Christmas wheels!)
nobby
Stainless

FC's Modding

Post by nobby »

Lovely Xmas adornments there FatCat, I'll be adding those to my Eagle for sure! Thanks very much, Have a very merry Crimbo and a splendid New Year!
I was in the war.

Check who’s online