Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

birthday

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
MaxDamage_
turbo bastard

birthday

Post by MaxDamage_ »

if I remember correctly june 30 is the birthday of carmageddon will have some new news? every day I look at the web and from the 8 june no news!I'm going to eat nails and spear fingers MORE NEWS PLEASE!!!!:D

More information will be?
Espyo
road raged psycho

birthday

Post by Espyo »

Well, something's gonna happen the day after - the contest's results will be unveiled! But maybe some concept art or some info will be shown at the 30th.
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
Zodape
turbo bastard

birthday

Post by Zodape »

nobby said that they were planning on updating the News section some time in the end of july.
^^ Click the sig. for free cookies! ^^
MaxDamage_
turbo bastard

birthday

Post by MaxDamage_ »

until July? I'm gonna die pffffff need news!!!!neeeeddddd newssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!
Zodape
turbo bastard

birthday

Post by Zodape »

Lol sorry. I meant june.
^^ Click the sig. for free cookies! ^^
Belgianbonzai
mechanic

birthday

Post by Belgianbonzai »

well happy birthday apparently :)
MaxDamage_
turbo bastard

birthday

Post by MaxDamage_ »

Thanks stainless Today for me, as for many, is a very special day!! fuck I'm happy very very HAPPY!!!!!!! hopefully very lucky to have that nerves! I want the upcoming news or catch a car and... purification mayhem!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMAGEDDON!!
matt
im new, be gentle

birthday

Post by matt »

Yey, at least I share mine with something nifty and one of these dick politicians or pseudo celebs like everyone else.

PS have you all checked the newly opened Carma Birthday shop, news and blog posts.
Patroclus
mechanic

birthday

Post by Patroclus »

maybe a demo release ;)

Anyway, happy börtley carmageddon!
BattiushPL
mechanic

birthday

Post by BattiushPL »

Happy Birthday Carmageddon to you and your fathers! Wish you new game and a lot of money for Stainless Company. Thank you for shop :D
Mother Trucker
turbo bastard

birthday

Post by Mother Trucker »

I saw in a photo in the blog where Tony AKA Max Damage in C1 Pratcam is still alive and ready to kill other peds :D

Why don't get him again in the pratcam for the new Carmageddon Reincarnation? It should be impressive O__O and a lot of kids can know many violent words and can know who is really Max Damage... :)
Tashita
hit n run

birthday

Post by Tashita »

Mother Trucker wrote:I saw in a photo in the blog where Tony AKA Max Damage in C1 Pratcam is still alive and ready to kill other peds :D

Why don't get him again in the pratcam for the new Carmageddon Reincarnation? It should be impressive O__O and a lot of kids can know many violent words and can know who is really Max Damage... :)
Just a word: "AGREED!". :3
Mother Trucker
turbo bastard

birthday

Post by Mother Trucker »

Tashita wrote:
Mother Trucker wrote:I saw in a photo in the blog where Tony AKA Max Damage in C1 Pratcam is still alive and ready to kill other peds :D

Just a word: "AGREED!". :3

eheheh thanks ;)
Skie
pedestrian

birthday

Post by Skie »

As crazy as this sounds, I believe it was actually released on the 20th of June 1997. I think the 30th was the US release date.

Only reason I remember is that it came out on my birthday which is the 20th of June. My parents got it for me, but they couldn't get it early so I ended up getting an empty Carmageddon box to unwrap in the morning and they picked the game up later that day.

And looking at a calendar, the 20th was a Friday which is when games are released over here. 30th was a Monday which is the norm for US releases.
Tashita
hit n run

birthday

Post by Tashita »

Skie wrote:As crazy as this sounds, I believe it was actually released on the 20th of June 1997. I think the 30th was the US release date.

Only reason I remember is that it came out on my birthday which is the 20th of June. My parents got it for me, but they couldn't get it early so I ended up getting an empty Carmageddon box to unwrap in the morning and they picked the game up later that day.

And looking at a calendar, the 20th was a Friday which is when games are released over here. 30th was a Monday which is the norm for US releases.

Your parents get Carmageddon for you? :O
svenskmand
driver

birthday

Post by svenskmand »

I know it is not exactly CarmaRe news, but the store is now open :D I got a "I was in the War" t-shirt and a coffee mug, yeah :D
MaxDamage_
turbo bastard

birthday

Post by MaxDamage_ »

haha here in Spain I came out on 30 june and my parents went to Barcelona to buy about 120 km from my house :) great day!!!!!!!!!!!
SLRMC93
mechanic

birthday

Post by SLRMC93 »

.....Sry
LordToastALot
speed freak

birthday

Post by LordToastALot »

svenskmand wrote:I know it is not exactly CarmaRe news, but the store is now open :D I got a "I was in the War" t-shirt and a coffee mug, yeah :D
If only I had some money!
Bet that hurt!
Tashita
hit n run

birthday

Post by Tashita »

LordToastALot wrote:
svenskmand wrote:I know it is not exactly CarmaRe news, but the store is now open :D I got a "I was in the War" t-shirt and a coffee mug, yeah :D

If only I had some money!

Yeah, me too. :(

MaxDamage wrote:haha here in Spain I came out on 30 june and my parents went to Barcelona to buy about 120 km from my house :) great day!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to say "wow!" to your family. :O
Deadhart
motorised death

birthday

Post by Deadhart »

I'll wait for more stuff to appear in the shop, though I'm pretty itchin' for Halwit Harry's cap... mostlůy because I'm as ugly as him, lol. I'd look just like him if I had it...
Tashita
hit n run

birthday

Post by Tashita »

Deadhart wrote:I'll wait for more stuff to appear in the shop, though I'm pretty itchin' for Halwit Harry's cap... mostlůy because I'm as ugly as him, lol. I'd look just like him if I had it...
I want that hat too.
matt
im new, be gentle

birthday

Post by matt »

I'm gonna get me a mug, but it should really be either dark grey (the drop shadow will still be visible then), or even black with a key line if necessary. Stainless, time to wipe the lenses on the goggles of your designer! Is that your doing Simista? :)
Fireman
motorised death

birthday

Post by Fireman »

Damn that zazzle stuff, I don't have a creditcard nor a paypal.

Just add iDeal to that shit so I can buy it.
nobby
Stainless

birthday

Post by nobby »

Offering the Halfwit Harry hat was Simone's idea & design, so kudos to her for that... And glad to hear it's a popular choice! But I'm the dodgy designer responsible for the Carma: Reincarnation mug. Actually, I think it works well on white, and we all agreed here that a white mug was our preferred choice.

But rest assured, as time goes on we'll be adding new items to the range, based on your feedback.

We're happy with the base products offered by Zazzle, which allow us the most variety of product types, print areas available etc of any online store. Unfortunately we can't do anything about their relatively high base product cost, and also the range of payment options they support.
I was in the war.
Deadhart
motorised death

birthday

Post by Deadhart »

nobby wrote:Offering the Halfwit Harry hat was Simone's idea & design, so kudos to her for that... And glad to hear it's a popular choice! But I'm the dodgy designer responsible for the Carma: Reincarnation mug. Actually, I think it works well on white, and we all agreed here that a white mug was our preferred choice.

But rest assured, as time goes on we'll be adding new items to the range, based on your feedback.

We're happy with the base products offered by Zazzle, which allow us the most variety of product types, print areas available etc of any online store. Unfortunately we can't do anything about their relatively high base product cost, and also the range of payment options they support.

I have a question I cannot resist asking: will you keep them only in your online shop, or will they be seen in gamer shops too? Like the slovak Brloh (The Den) they often get stuff that's only sold in certain countries or events.
TurboDonkey007
turbo bastard

birthday

Post by TurboDonkey007 »

also, how much % do you take from sales?
meh

Check who’s online