Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Deja Vu!.

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Drpepper123
pedestrian

Deja Vu!.

Post by Drpepper123 »

As the title says , Deja Vu !,

I was sat talking the other day about games that id played and would be blown away if they were brought back and the one I enjoyed the most Carmageddon , The Original.

Dont get me wrong I liked Carpocalypse and TDR was ok but there was no comparison to the brilliance of the first episode in the franchise.

So when I got pointed in the direction of this site I approached with some trepidation that my beloved game of yesteryear might come back and be recognisable as the Carmageddon I remembered for me to once again sit laughing and sniggering at antics I got up too for hours on end.

Lo and behold I am not disappointed so far with whats been officially released, Im glad the franchise has returned to Stainless as this was there baby , so as the man said ,Carma has come home!.

This people is what a game used to be about , GAMEPLAY! not some shiny graphics and a mediocre gameplay which seems to be prevelent in the games produced and lauded over now.

If its got uber graphics this time,so be it but it wouldnt upset me if it wasnt.

Just stay true to the original's formula and you cant possibly go wrong!.

I for one cant wait for this to be completed as I for one will be at the front of the line saying gimme the game you Quote "GOD DAMN MOTHERF**ER" in True Max style!.

Drivers , Start your engines , its going to get bloody!.

Check who’s online