Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Maximum Sexy Pigeon to finally release album.

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Yok
driver

Post by Yok »

Yeah! About time, right?

Officially, the album is finished, once we sort out online distro, it's gonna be available to all you rockin' road ragers out there!

The music is bigger, louder and more badass than before! Don't believe me? Check out https://www.reverbnation.com/maximumsexypigeon for a couple of freshly uploaded album tracks!

Here you'll find (amongst other, older bangers) a fully optimised 'Beast Infection' and the previously unreleased 'Degraded Structure' for your listening pleasure!

Perhaps one or two other songs will find their way on there before the full album comes out?

'Refinery', the album is called 'Refinery, by the way, boasts 11 tracks and industrial metal mayhem, you may recognise some old favourites from the Carmegeddon soundtrack or be enthralled with the original content found within!

Either way, fuggen listen to it!

(Will post more links when available!)

Fell free to ask questions and criticise the fuck outta me here!

Y.O.K
ZeMantras
mechanic

Post by ZeMantras »

Good luck with the new album, donno how is your licensing deals with stainless ofc but would be cool to have a instrumental album or EP with the reeincarnation/max damage tracks, i would buy the fuck out of that.

and this is comming from a person who is not into metal, infact iam more into electronic music... who loves your max damage soundtrack (and despises that Dubstep garbage they also put in there hehehe)
Yok
driver

Post by Yok »

C'mon, Morgue did a good job and doesn't deserve the backlash.

Anyway, I'll look into an s/t thing, we've mentioned it in the past in conversation, perhaps it might be a thing. Though the mixes on their own are not so great owing to the nature of how they were supposed to fit into the game, I can assure you that the album tracks are waaaay bigger and brighter. I think Morgue actually did a s/t release a while back so it's possible as.
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

heh. It has your handwriting.

If I heard this out of context, I would probably say "Hey that's like carmageddon soundtrack =D"
Yok
driver

Post by Yok »

Nice! That's the first instance of someone (Who I am not very close to) indicating that we've developed a signature sound! Cheers!
ZeMantras
mechanic

Post by ZeMantras »

even if the mixes & mastering is not great (they can be prob re-mixed yeah?) , it does fit the game Perfectly. Yeah you should release a soundtrack & stainless, infact u should have done it ageeeees ago ! many games onsteam also sell the soundtrack in separate :)
Yok
driver

Post by Yok »

Mebbe. I'll talk to Nobby about it.

Until then.

https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/maximumsexypigeon2

Album!

(It's also on Spotify if you simply want to listen to it. But we'de appreciate the hell out of a purchase ;)
AD Millennium
pedestrian

Post by AD Millennium »

Here's one of the songs from Refinery that you might recognise from Carmageddon :)
MSP - Landfall

Check who’s online