Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

is new content coming?

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Dr. Gonzo
mechanic

is new content coming?

Post by Dr. Gonzo »

I wish we had new cars for Max Damage. But there's been no signs of it happening. So are we getting new cars and tracks, or is the game finished as far as content?
Gunsmith
driver

is new content coming?

Post by Gunsmith »

we haven't heard shit from stainless since the start of Jan.
Dr. Gonzo
mechanic

is new content coming?

Post by Dr. Gonzo »

That's why I'm curios to know what they are doing. They said Crashers on IOS would be ported at the same time as android. It's been 2 months since Crashers dropped on the play store
helomyname
turbo bastard

is new content coming?

Post by helomyname »

ha ha ha ha ha ha new content? lol

they havent even changed the forum background, its still the US election nightmare cringe
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

is new content coming?

Post by '80s Time Warp »

Up to this point, the only thing that was ever said with regards to new content would be that EvilC10 would be coming to Max Damage. However, that was 11 months ago and things might have changed since then.
Just another '80s Dreamer....
Twitter Manifestation. - Mods for Max Damage.
Please do not use my old/deadname.
Trent
mindless

is new content coming?

Post by Trent »

Dr. Gonzo wrote:That's why I'm curios to know what they are doing. They said Crashers on IOS would be ported at the same time as android. It's been 2 months since Crashers dropped on the play store
Crashers is still in a staged beta rollout on Android, its not available in all territories yet and isn't finished. Plans for an iOS beta are apparently still on the table but haven't progressed as it's a bit more complicated than on android. Apple doesn't generally allow "beta" releases on the AppStore, it would have to be done through the Test Flight dev tool which has certain logistical issues and limits to deal with.
a.k.a. Brent
Dr. Gonzo
mechanic

is new content coming?

Post by Dr. Gonzo »

Maybe some new stuff to Max Damage comes. What I'm most anxious for is new cars. I hope they add in Splat Pack, especially Monster Masher and Killer Coop
flykas
turbo bastard

is new content coming?

Post by flykas »

Well, I still hope they're secretly making some new stuff.
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

is new content coming?

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

maybe rewards first
CzechDeath
kill boss

is new content coming?

Post by CzechDeath »

Guise GUISE! When I visited Stainless offices I managed to snap this pic!

Very interesting!
legomeaker101
hit n run

is new content coming?

Post by legomeaker101 »

CzechDeath wrote:Guise GUISE! When I visited Stainless offices I managed to snap this pic!

Very interesting!

did you try to press y?
CzechDeath
kill boss

is new content coming?

Post by CzechDeath »

Maybe I did ? =D
legomeaker101
hit n run

is new content coming?

Post by legomeaker101 »

you snakey bastard
Gunsmith
driver

is new content coming?

Post by Gunsmith »

what do you know? tells us, TELL US!
CzechDeath
kill boss

is new content coming?

Post by CzechDeath »

Gunsmith wrote:what do you know? tells us, TELL US!
I could tell you, but then I'd have to run u over=D
FatCat
mindless

is new content coming?

Post by FatCat »

Well, for one thing, it would be good if Stainless updated this website's side banners, the election has concluded since a long time ago now.

Put like, a bunch of fancy renders of the cars looking pretty instead or something! =D
Gunsmith
driver

is new content coming?

Post by Gunsmith »

CzechDeath wrote:

I could tell you, but then I'd have to run u over=D

I'm willing to take one for the team.
panic
hit n run

is new content coming?

Post by panic »

They're probably expecting modders to mod the shit out of this game like C2. There's some super awesome modcars already, but not the enormous mass that c2 had.

Shit if i knew ANYTHING of 3d or car making i'd remake a banger racing TC........... That damage tweak from what's his name is so banger-suitable it makes my gums itch.
CzechDeath
kill boss

is new content coming?

Post by CzechDeath »

panic wrote:They're probably expecting modders to mod the shit out of this game like C2. There's some super awesome modcars already, but not the enormous mass that c2 had.

Shit if i knew ANYTHING of 3d or car making i'd remake a banger racing TC........... That damage tweak from what's his name is so banger-suitable it makes my gums itch.

Well since game locks u out of MP and Campain, it kinda has this subtle psychological "punishment" for daring to use mods...
FunnyOctopus
aka Privata

is new content coming?

Post by FunnyOctopus »

CzechDeath wrote:
panic wrote:They're probably expecting modders to mod the shit out of this game like C2. There's some super awesome modcars already, but not the enormous mass that c2 had.

Well since game locks u out of MP and Campain, it kinda has this subtle psychological "punishment" for daring to use mods...

Thats how I feel as well.

The main issue for me is not the way it locks me out of anything but rather that I can not save the last car used , game mode settings ,settings or even the last track used.

Carmodgeddon is a great idea but it feels lacking to me because you still can not save anything (outside of graphic and input options I think)

I do think they want us to mod , I just dont belive they had the time to focus on it. and its a shame.

Check who’s online