Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Humans or Zombies?

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
benhead
pedestrian

Humans or Zombies?

Post by benhead »

Both!Why not aliens,kittens,babies,old ladies with walkers and shotguns,super obese fat ladies with oxygen tanks that pop and completely cover your car in fat chunks and blood,that lasts a few seconds longer than yer average pedestrian!
BattiushPL
mechanic

Humans or Zombies?

Post by BattiushPL »

I would prefer humans :D

Of course there could be variety of peds- depending on arena/level that you are playing. Like in prison were prisoners, in secret laboratory could be zombies or mutants. Or S.T.A.R.S. and Nemesis :) I really hope that there will be such a relish!

Or maybe black man jumping out of his limo (because it stuck)? Who knows....
Igoreso
hit n run

Humans or Zombies?

Post by Igoreso »

Humans.

/signed
Agent0range
pedestrian

Humans or Zombies?

Post by Agent0range »

Humans, and please, again, modding-friendly engine and some awesome physics. A little better physics than C2, that awesome geometrical metal twisting, even more detachables, loads of smashables such as windows in the houses....

Mmmm and small pieces to fly around as in Burnout Paradise.... But please dont throw away that possibilities to roll the car up into a tube or twist it in 3 dimensions, it was that funny you never knew how your opponent would end up... So great feeling you can twist him anyhow without gta-like or burnout paradise-like limitations.

No limitations!..

And sure, all that fun with physics changing like gravity, solid granite, etc.

No zombies please, I feel dirty touching them... Really. The game is fun and violent, but not dirty.
dyrvere
pedestrian

Humans or Zombies?

Post by dyrvere »

Ebitan wrote:why not have both, hell, perhaps the zombies could even chase after the humans, you can run over a zombie, have the ped yell "thank you for saving my life" or something and then turn back and run over the ped :D

hyuk, LOVE IT! Sounds good. And don't forget splitting cars in half AgentOrange, explosions blood and oil-spill everywhere.

Check who’s online