Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

"Inverted" Gamepad Issues

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
OutlawDenial
pedestrian

"Inverted" Gamepad Issues

Post by OutlawDenial »

Hi guys, sorry for bothering but I'm kinda having a little problem with the game that it's not SO annoying but it does not allow me to enjoy "Full Experience" let's say.

Since I bought the game I played it on Keyboard only and my goal was to raise enough money to buy one of those PS2 input USB adapters for PC (since I still have my PS2 and its joysticks) to (obviously) play it with controller.

But then I found myself a problem that the game recognizes my controller but somehow it's "inverted". I mean, for example the A button (Imagine it as an Xbox common controller) seems to be the Y in my gamepad and also the triggers and bumpers are mixed. I found later that I can modify the mapping of the default controller settings in the game's folder but it's also shown ingame as inverted.

I also tried with those X360 controller emulation softwares and it stills the same. Is there any fix for this or is it a problem with my crappy PS2 controller?

Check who’s online