Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Xbox One info needed

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
MrJim
hit n run

Xbox One info needed

Post by MrJim »

So I wanna buy an xbox one solely for this game. It's the main reason. But because the website lacks any real useful info, I'm just looking for a little info.

My main question is: Is there updates? ie: Have new cars or tracks been added since its release? Or is it just 'you get what it comes with and that's all'? I wonder if, like the PC improvements have been made to the original game. I'd like the answer to be 'yes'. I'd love to have more than the original whatever amount of cars and tracks.

Anyway, no matter the answer, I will probably still buy an xbox and this game. Even if it's just 6 cars and one track.

(Side note, I live in China so I need my friend to bring me the game from America when they visit. That's how committed I am. C2 was by far one of the best games in my life. Weeeeee)

Thanks for the help eh!
EVILRR
pedestrian

Xbox One info needed

Post by EVILRR »

There are no updates for the game. The game has the same content as the PC version with the exception of Trump and Hillary pedestrians.

There are 2 cars that are only accessible by buying them in the xbox store or for the people who reserved the game.
MrJim
hit n run

Xbox One info needed

Post by MrJim »

Decent. Got it. Thanks a lot eh!

Check who’s online