Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

YOU DID IT! The heart of the game: Exploring

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Thefyn
pedestrian

Post by Thefyn »

Thank you developers and backers.

YOU DID IT. I was nervous about the atmosphere and heart of the game but you got it.

Race? Who races? I'm back to exploring canals, bouncing on to impossible roof tops, lovingly backing into spastic REAL people and avoiding other cars until I've sneaked around the whole place. Then I've collected so many gifts for them to receive in a fiery handshake. The bad touch.

I had no idea it was a thing until I saw it pop up in GameFly.

I could not click purchase fast enough. That reminds me. Time for a GameFly 10 star review. Log into your old GameFly accounts and give this top marks. Tell the kids not to race. Then they can truly knows what it means to be a carmagettingit.

If you have extra levels and bonus packs in the mix and need music. Let me know. Here is my noise.

https://youtu.be/HQw9PoJz8sk

Thank you Carmabitches.

Proper, overly emotional, getting weird thanks.

You had me at Rhino rim.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Yeah they restored that feeling pretty well, a great sandbox.

Also nice sound there.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Thefyn
pedestrian

Post by Thefyn »

Thanks man!

I'm sitting here with motion sickness. Haha.

Too much of a good thing. The grooving cows, shitting my pants on the edge of a watery abyss. It's all there. Even the wall climber sucks/never works like you want. Just like the original.

Mutant tail thing 4 ever.
Eviron
hit n run

Post by Eviron »

Agreed. :) The levels are designed with so much details, routes and "hidden" places that just roaming around in them, finding reachable & driveable areas, keep it fun and interesting. At times I just go for relaxed strolling so the AI wanting to attack (core gameplay-aspect so to speak) actually pretty much bugs me. xD
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

That old C2 logging map with the train I used to waste hours just jumping around. But this one seems harder to waste time cause I cant figure out to (example) edit the text files to get 99 seconds per ped.
Servo451
driver

Post by Servo451 »

All we need now is the "Cheat" to get ALLLLL of these levels unlocked. Then we could explore and sneak around at will!

Check who’s online