Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

More of everything please!

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
The Urban Spaceman
speed freak

Post by The Urban Spaceman »

I realise you guys probably have to fork out considerably for a bulk buy of each new product to make it worth your while but I would love to see more of everything!

Loads more shirt designs. Bumper stickers. Car air fresheners. Die cast models of all the vehicles & peds. Posters. Keyring fobs. Someone suggested powerup style bins, thats a great idea! Could be a perfect little paper bin for any bedroom or office :) You could do a range of different ones...

I would pay good money for any official Carmageddon merchandise that I like. Don't listen to anyone who moans about price. Obviously it has to be reasonable but the way I see it if your a true Carmageddon fan you will be happy to fork out because the money is going straight to the developers of the coolest video game of all time. You guys deserve to make good money!

As it stands I only like the splatter bonus shirt and a mouse mat, but I will be buying them asap. Hope you dont run out before I buy!
MadManTony
mechanic

Post by MadManTony »

Hi,

I really like your waste,,d bin idea :-), so I will look in to the costs myself and talk to the lads at the office, the burning is how many others will buy them,

regards

Tony aka Max D
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

I would!

I love spending money on Carma stuff!
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
MadManTony
mechanic

Post by MadManTony »

we could get them done on a sets of mugs but not bins right now.

stainless is looking in to all ideas posted and will be increasing the store as and when poss

hang no in there
C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Post by C2 Scientist »

How about couches with built-in repulsificators, and a remote control? =P
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Can I have a Mutant Tail thingy? I can hit people with it.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Kali
driver

Post by Kali »

What about license tags? Not printed or anything, just with "CARMAGEDDON" written on (moulded in fact), so we'd be able to bring it to a tag-crafter (don't know the name of the guys who make keys and tags... in the supermarket entrance ^^) to get our tag number printed on it and use it (obviously in some states/countries it won't be legal, but it'd be a nice decoration stuff at least).
Mr.Deviance
speed freak

Post by Mr.Deviance »

Sell real life replicas of the Eagle and the Hawk equipped with that crazy orange helmet and I will buy one of each provided I can drive them on the streets too :D

Jokes aside, I too would love to see more game items from both games turned into real life stuff, either miniature or the size of what they were in the actual game.

But since you guys are not a merchandise producer, I can understand that you need to have these made by other companies that will tax you guys for them and if they don't sell, you will get stuck with them.
Deadhart
motorised death

Post by Deadhart »

Well I have one suggestion - ACTION FIGURES OF MAX AND DIE, HELLZ YEAH.

Once I get money and somehow a PayPal account, I'm buying shit immediately.

Or at least I hope gaming stuff stores around here would sell these too, since they often vend some rare stuff.
Zodape
turbo bastard

Post by Zodape »

I would like an Orange Helmet, please.
^^ Click the sig. for free cookies! ^^
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

Zodape wrote:I would like an Orange Helmet, please.
I've got a purple one...
Zodape
turbo bastard

Post by Zodape »

Toxic wrote:
Zodape wrote:I would like an Orange Helmet, please.

I've got a purple one...

But it's not orange :(
^^ Click the sig. for free cookies! ^^
Fireman
motorised death

Post by Fireman »

Plax.

Check who’s online