Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

iOS vers is brilliant! Have a massive request

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Mashoom
pedestrian

Post by Mashoom »

Hi,

I know the game is based on the original but it does have its own visual identity making it feel different at the same time. It just feels brand-new with its more lush visuals and colours when compated to the original. It would be amazing if you sneaked-out a PC version somewhere down the line.

It could be done anytime, before or after Reincarnation, I don't mind waiting. You could call it "Carmageddon Redux" or something to avoid confusion.

Regards.
stygimoloch
motorised death

Post by stygimoloch »

This has been brought up elsewhere, and the devs haven't commented but user enthusiasm for such a thing doesn't seem very strong.
Mashoom
pedestrian

Post by Mashoom »

Sorry stygimoloch. I have trouble checking forums because of fatigue problems but had a feeling someone might have already raised this.

Sorry again.

*here's hoping*
stygimoloch
motorised death

Post by stygimoloch »

Mashoom wrote:Sorry stygimoloch. I have trouble checking forums because of fatigue problems but had a feeling someone might have already raised this.

Sorry again.

*here's hoping*

No need to apologise, it's a reasonable question and I was just giving you an answer :)

Check who’s online