Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Great merch people! That's what I'm talkin about!

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Mr.Deviance
speed freak

Post by Mr.Deviance »

I love this!

As for the future, I want to request something where the suppressor falls on some cows or peds or something.

Bring the supresor and why not, the eagle too.
nobby
Stainless

Post by nobby »

Thanks Mr.D, we're happy that you guys are happy.

Suppressor and The Eagle get the first votes. I can feel a poll coming on... (bark.)
I was in the war.
stygimoloch
motorised death

Post by stygimoloch »

I don't know whether I can afford one of these, since I'm a dosser on the dole, but I'll try. Favourites: Headlines, "Rising Sun" Tashita, the more minimalist The Bear, the big unminimalist retro-70s Vlad (especially in purple), and 3 Red Skulls. Normally I avoid Skulls on clothes because they can often look either nerdy or emo, but this top makes them work. I like the one with all 30 cars too, although there's no men's option for that one that I can see :(

My personal main choices for a future design (assuming no C2 or Splat Pack?) would be Twister, Volkswerker, Electric Blue and maybe Caddy Fat Cat.
stygimoloch
motorised death

Post by stygimoloch »

I don't know whether I can afford one of these, since I'm a dosser on the dole, but I'll try. Favourites: Headlines, "Rising Sun" Tashita, the more minimalist The Bear, the big unminimalist retro-70s Vlad (especially in purple), and 3 Red Skulls. Normally I avoid Skulls on clothes because they can often look either nerdy or emo, but this top makes them work. I like the one with all 30 cars too, although there's no men's option for that one that I can see :(

My personal main choices for a future design (assuming no C2 or Splat Pack?) would be Twister, Volkswerker, Electric Blue and maybe Caddy Fat Cat.
Arnathos
hit n run

Post by Arnathos »

Great merch and I'm glad you guys had time to update the store. Also suprised to see the merch very reasonably priced. I might just get me some of those fly shirts!
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
Vlad_the_Implier
pedestrian

Post by Vlad_the_Implier »

Otis P Jivefunk and Agent Orange get my vote for a shirt
nobby
Stainless

Post by nobby »

stygimoloch wrote:I like the one with all 30 cars too, although there's no men's option for that one that I can see :(

We fixed that for you - all the female options are now also available in man shaped too!

Carma 2 and Splat Pack can certainly be considered contenders as well, we just needed to test the water and see how the current designs sell. Early indications are good, the response has been very positive and so we'll be adding more designs soon.
I was in the war.

Check who’s online