Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Original TDR2000 painting - for sale!

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
toPDog
driver

Post by toPDog »

This isn't fan art - this is the real deal, the real background used for the box art.

I know it's for TDR2000, but these don't come around often.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332534915768?ul_noapp=true
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Wow, pretty cool. Way out of my price range though, also looks like Max is passing a kidney stone, pity since the rest of it is pretty well painted!
STShotgun
turbo bastard

Post by STShotgun »

mrw that price

Still, really cool though, it looks quite nice
C:MD Mods: Overhaul / Car Lot
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Well yes...

Shame that he kinda ripped off look of LOBO

I mean this cannot be coincidence

I mean yes it varies, thru out the comic series but its all there, the shin guards, bike boots, ledder outfit, too short (or none) tshirt, skull knee guards (or not skull) etc. the only diff here is that max here is not blue and is bald...

I get it... I am Lobo fun aswell, but if somebody came up to me and said "we need you to make character of a game art for us and we only know prettymuch how his head looks like, so go nuts" I would probably not try to copy well known DC char. looks =D ... BUt nice painting for sure...
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Would have bought this but way too steep for me for something TDR2000, doesn't matter how nice or rare/unique it is.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online