Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

CzechDeath's fanart corner

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

nobby wrote:Hey CzechDeath, as you prolly know I'm just back from me hols, and I just want to add my note of deep continued admiration for your brilliant work. The latest comic is superb as expected. We'll be in touch... :)
Awesome! =D
Driven_Ruins
pedestrian

Post by Driven_Ruins »

what an awesome comic!!! love it!! looking forward for more :)
Mr.Deviance
speed freak

Post by Mr.Deviance »

CzechDeath, I would like to see a comic in the future where the suppressor is part of the action!

I would absolutely love to see a drawing of the suppressor done by you!

You not only seem to be able to capture the subtle details of the carma 1 cars but you are somehow able to enhance their design elements and improve their looks.

When I look at the carma 1 cars these days I can only see the low res textures and the low poly models instead of seeing their awesome design features that I used to be able to see when the game was fresh and I was younger.

Your drawings seem to look like they could be actual carma 1 concept art.

These comics look a lot like what I would imagine a high budget carmageddon 1 HD remake to look like.
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

Some fine comics there. You've captured the style perfectly. Keep I up CzechDeath :)
Just another '80s Dreamer....
Twitter Manifestation. - Mods for Max Damage.
Please do not use my old/deadname.
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Thank you guys and gels =) It is really great feeling you are gibing me here=)

Mr.Deviance wrote:CzechDeath, I would like to see a coming in the future where the suppressor is part of the action!

I would absolutely love to see a drawing of the suppressor done by you!

You not only seem to be able to capture the subtle details of the carma 1 cars but you are somehow able to enhance their design elements and improve their looks.

When I look at the carma 1 cars these days I can only see the low res textures and the low poly models instead of seeing their awesome design features that I used to be able to see when the game was fresh and I was younger.

Your drawings seem to look like they could be actual carma 1 concept art.

These comics look a lot like what I would imagine a high budget carmageddon 1 HD remake to look like.

Yes yes... your love thowards Suppressor has been noted in that eariler post about suppressor =) Still no concrete plans for it on this side =) I gotta few more eps related to other cars... However Suppressor is my fav vehicle for obvious reasons aswell, so there is high chance that it will appear. I just gotta invent some entertining event to support it.

About that drawing... Im spimly vissualising my own interpretation, I could not make wheels octagons, and draw all the opligons and pixelart textures... make it flow in drawing is simply easier =) Im drawing my impression while trying to honour the original masterpiece =) It is nice to know that my impression resonates with others =)
ase69s
pedestrian

Post by ase69s »

I just logged in so i could thank you for these magnificent strips :)

Another vote for including these Comics (or some form of them) as loading screens or extras inside the game. (If you and Stainless got to an agreement...)

Best kudos ;)
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

ase69s wrote:I just logged in so i could thank you for these magnificent strips :)

Another vote for including these Comics (or some form of them) as loading screens or extras inside the game. (If you and Stainless got to an agreement...)

Best kudos ;)

Hey awesome! =D thank you for your kindness!
FatCat
mindless

Post by FatCat »

Sweet new episode!
Espyo
road raged psycho

Post by Espyo »

There's a new episode?! CzechDeat, I insist that you bump your own thread whenever that happens! I'm sure that if it weren't for FatCat, I and others wouldn't have noticed the new episode! I almost missed out on another good comic...

Oh, and another small thing, you may want to sort the comics on the original post so that the most recent one is at the top; that way people don't have to scroll the mouse wheel down for hundreds of kilometres just to get to the most recent comic.
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Espyo wrote:There's a new episode?! CzechDeat, I insist that you bump your own thread whenever that happens! I'm sure that if it weren't for FatCat, I and others wouldn't have noticed the new episode! I almost missed out on another good comic...

Oh, and another small thing, you may want to sort the comics on the original post so that the most recent one is at the top; that way people don't have to scroll the mouse wheel down for hundreds of kilometres just to get to the most recent comic.
right ! good point! also how do I "bump" threat? I'm kinda lame at this =) pls advise
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

When you post a new comic just reply to your own thread and say something like "New episode released!" that way it will be bumped to the top :)
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Bloodstability wrote:When you post a new comic just reply to your own thread and say something like "New episode released!" that way it will be bumped to the top :)
Oh yea =D is that easy ? =D thanks man =D
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

You're welcome! :)
Deadhart
motorised death

Post by Deadhart »

Holy shit, new episode is awesome as usual!
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Bloodstability wrote:You're welcome! :)
LOL! =D
KakkaHousu
speed freak

Post by KakkaHousu »

Now C:R needs peds in hot air balloon.

I read little while back that Tozzer´s Carma comic. It was awful compared to yours. Do you know why your comic is much better? It doesn´t have story line, it doesn´t try to be in-depth. It´s just collection of funny moments. It´s frankly stupid. Like Carmageddon.
MrHaaax
mechanic

Post by MrHaaax »

That C(o)untslash. I'm speechless.

Good job Czech, now I've to clean both my bed and my pants.
Newcomer to Carmageddon, expert at correct capitalizations.
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Deadhart wrote:Holy shit, new episode is awesome as usual!
HEH don't get use to it... %D

KakkaHousu wrote:Now C:R needs peds in hot air balloon.

I read little while back that Tozzer´s Carma comic. It was awful compared to yours. Do you know why your comic is much better? It doesn´t have story line, it doesn´t try to be in-depth. It´s just collection of funny moments. It´s frankly stupid. Like Carmageddon.
Interesting point... so If I would've construct story it would be actually worse? =D

that would be funny if stainless actually adopted that announcer idea=D altho there are levitating checkpoints and other sci-fi things in CR... so It would probly went against art direction. Remember this is C1/2

MrHaaax wrote:That C(o)untslash. I'm speechless.

Good job Czech, now I've to clean both my bed and my pants.
Jizzzes christ man =D
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Post by lemonrev »

episode 5 really takes this piss out of being anywhere that you think could be safe and turns that upside down. thanks for the 5th comic.

I would like to know how screwie came to attack the announcers hot air balloon ?.

I like the feel you set up for the start of the race though, Makes me think there's various other announcers at other checkpoints doing there announcement, and making it more of the much rugged mad max style death games.
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

lemonrev wrote:episode 5 really takes this piss out of being anywhere that you think could be safe and turns that upside down. thanks for the 5th comic.

I would like to know how screwie came to attack the announcers hot air balloon ?.

I like the feel you set up for the start of the race though, Makes me think there's various other announcers at other checkpoints doing there announcement, and making it more of the much rugged mad max style death games.

lot, of kangaroo on command, near rooftop and afterburner =D he approaches announcer from behind -> direction of the race...

It is not nesecerly beggining or first checkpoint.

Possibility of more announcers - each above every checkpoint did not occur to me, I was thinking more like this guy getting enough altitude, map and binoculars he's prettymuch only one there. Altho I did not portray him with binocullars or map or enough altitude, for sake of visibility on opening shot.
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Post by lemonrev »

LOL, he was close to the checkpoint and had that nice clear view of the racers, so i think that could work in well if you wanted to extend that line, and maybe you could even have a crash near or on the checkpoint and make someone wasted :P.

Anyways you keep coming up fantastic art and story line to keep us going. Cant wait to see what you do next :)
Teutonicus
turbo bastard

Post by Teutonicus »

I feel very honored! Awesome Comic CzechDeath!!! You made my day!
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Dark_Pontifex wrote:I feel very honored! Awesome Comic CzechDeath!!! You made my day!
Heh cool =D I'm glad.
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

Again, awesome work CzechDeath! And nice to see the adventures of Screwie in comic form!
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

shane wrote:Again, awesome work CzechDeath! And nice to see the adventures of Screwie in comic form!
=D yea Screwie's adventures wtih a little... twist =D

Highfive*
MickiMatsu
turbo bastard

Post by MickiMatsu »

I love those expressions, Screwie looks hilarious, great work again Czech :D
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

MickiMatsu wrote:I love those expressions, Screwie looks hilarious, great work again Czech :D
hehe yea Screw is mad man =D
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

So there there is something comicy ... =D so u dont think I died...

15 minuts fast sketch of like um... sorta sci-fi 4wd pickup.

lemonrev
road raged psycho

Post by lemonrev »

CzechDeath love the 4x4 and the way you have got it knocked up.

Might have been a quick job but nice work regardless :)
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

lemonrev wrote:CzechDeath love the 4x4 and the way you have got it knocked up.

Might have been a quick job but nice work regardless :)

Hih thanks man =D
nobby
Stainless

Post by nobby »

CzechDeath wrote:15 minuts fast sketch of like um... sorta sci-fi 4wd pickup.
Mmm... Lovely loose sketch CzechDeath. Reminds me of my first Tamiya RC kit - the "Thundershot"...
I was in the war.
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

nobby wrote:
CzechDeath wrote:15 minuts fast sketch of like um... sorta sci-fi 4wd pickup.

Mmm... Lovely loose sketch CzechDeath. Reminds me of my first Tamiya RC kit - the "Thundershot"...

I never had propper RC like that =) I had monster truck tho, which ren on AA bateries it had dif-lock. but lacked "repair button" =D.
RPGWiZaRD
hit n run

Post by RPGWiZaRD »

Love your work! I'd love to see these comics integrated into the actual game somehow (loading screens for example) as the art styling, the content etc are just spot on. :)

Pinball mode trick, ED's episode and the Screwie's facial expression are my favs so far! :P
CPU: Intel i5-4670K @ 4.4GHz
RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2x8GB (16GB) DDR3-1866 CL9
GPU: Gigabyte Windforce3X GTX 760 (rev2.0) 2GB @ 1186/3200 MHz
SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB
OS.: Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

RPGWiZaRD wrote:Love your work! I'd love to see these comics integrated into the actual game somehow (loading screens for example) as the art styling, the content etc are just spot on. :)

Pinball mode trick, ED's episode and the Screwie's facial expression are my favs so far! :P

Well I think ingame things should stay in game, and comic in comic. TF2 has this nicely made.... they dont mix up those yet their comic perfectly compliment their silly storylines behind various updates and game content related events! It's awesome =D
Tipsy
hit n run

Post by Tipsy »

awesome

Check who’s online