Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

80s Time Warps AA Fan Art

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

'80s Time Warps Assorted Automobile Fan Art topic

This topic houses Automobile themed Fan Art that I've made since 2011

News:

20th April 2015: This topic will soon by closing, I will be relocating all current work to my Mod topic, as all Vehicle Models I am working on will be going in-game at some point. This topic will remain with renders for historical purposes, or something to that effect.

2014-2015:

Assorted Reincarnation Spec Vehicles

These are renders only, head over to ''80s Time Warps Used Cars' for in-game versions

Spoiler: Driver and vehicle Info

Driver: Convoy

Bio: After taking a wrong turn on a deserted Arizona Highway, Convoy found himself transported from 1976 to 2014. Here a different kind of Auto wars rage on and the former Vigilante Leader is back in the game

Vehicle Type: Semi Truck (Tractor)

C.R.A.P Ratings: (without Trailer)

• Acceleration: 6/10

• Top Speed: 5/10

• Handling: 5/10

• Armour: 10/10

• Offensive: 10/10

Full Specifications (without Trailer):

• Vehicle Type: (Modified Production) - Semi Tractor Trailer Truck

• Powertrain Type: Diesel Combustion Engine/DCE - Front Engine/Rear Wheel Drive

• Engine Details: V8 - 800 Cubic Inches (Diesel) - 475 Horsepower, 1250 lb/ft Torque

• Drivetrain Details: Manual Transmission (6 Speed)

• Acceleration (Zero to Sixty): 9.9 Seconds

• Top Speed: 132 Miles Per Hour

• Suspension: Modified - Heavy Duty Semi Truck Suspension (Stock parts from a larger Semi)

• Brakes: Stock (Compressed Air powered) - Front: Drum Brakes - Rear: Drum Brakes

• Curb Weight: 21000 Pounds / 10.5 Tons (without Trailer)

• Other Notes: Trailer Weight adds approx. 9.5 Tons (19000 Pounds), also the core structure has been reinforced for carrying weapons, although weapons were removed circa 1975

Renders:

Spoiler: Renders with Trailer

Spoiler:

Leadpumper

Driver: Agent Orange

Bio: Discharged from the FBI for being 'Mentally Unstable', Agent Orange will hunt down and terminate anyone with extreme prejudice if they cause any damage to the Leadpumper. Nothing short of a truck can take a pounding from this Heavyweight sedan.

Vehicle Type: Full-size Sedan

C.R.A.P Ratings:

• Acceleration: 7/10

• Top Speed: 6/10

• Handling: 5/10

• Armour: 8/10

• Offensive: 9/10

Full Specifications:

• Vehicle Type: (Modified Production) - 4 Door Sedan (Full-size)

• Powertrain Type: Internal Combustion Engine/ICE - Front Engine/Rear Wheel Drive

• Engine Details: V8 - 450 Cubic Inches (1 x 4 Barrel Carburettor) - 500 Horsepower, 550 lb/ft Torque

• Drivetrain Details: Automatic Transmission (4 Speed)

• Acceleration (Zero to Sixty): 9.2 Seconds

• Top Speed: 142 Miles Per Hour

• Suspension: Modified - Pursuit Spec' Shocks, Springs, Sway bars

• Brakes: Stock - Front: Disc Brakes - Rear: Drum Brakes

• Curb Weight: 6000 Pounds / 3.0 Tons

• Other Notes: Heavy ramming bars (estimated 1000lbs of steel)

Renders:

Spoiler:

Monty Carnage

Driver: Magnus Hasardson

Bio: This mad Icelandic racing driver fixed up this old Monty with a view to causing maximum carnage on the track. He believes in driving fast, hitting hard and not much else... ...That explains why the Monty has no brakes. Literally no brakes. Drive fast, Driver faster or hit something

Vehicle Type: Personal-luxury/Muscle Car

C.R.A.P Ratings:

• Acceleration: 8/10

• Top Speed: 6/10

• Handling: 3/10

• Armour: 7/10

• Offensive: 9/10

Full Specifications:

• Vehicle Type: (Modified Production) - 2 Door Coupe (Personal Luxury/Muscle Car)

• Powertrain Type: Internal Combustion Engine/ICE - Front Engine/Rear Wheel Drive

• Engine Details: V8 - 454 Cubic Inches (1 x 4 Barrel Carburettor) - 471 Horsepower, 530 lb/ft Torque

• Drivetrain Details: Automatic Transmission (4 Speed with Overdrive)

• Acceleration (Zero to Sixty): 6.9 Seconds

• Top Speed: 160 Miles Per Hour

• Suspension: Stock/Original

• Brakes: None/Useless

• Curb Weight: 5000 Pounds / 2.5 Tons

• Other Notes: Heavy ramming implements with Pedestrian Mincer (Powered off the Crank) fitted

Renders:

Spoiler:

Stodge Barger

Driver: Carkey and Clutch

Bio: It's the '70s all over again. Carkey & Clutch are still In A State '76 time warp. These two cool cats are here to prove who's got the best of the V8s. The Barger is one Hazzardous Ride.

Vehicle Type: Muscle Car

C.R.A.P Ratings:

• Acceleration: 9/10

• Top Speed: 8/10

• Handling: 7/10

• Armour: 7/10

• Offensive: 8/10

Full Specifications:

• Vehicle Type: (Modified Production) - 2 Door Coupe/Muscle Car

• Engine Details: V8 - 432 Cubic Inches (Supercharged Semi) - 950 Horsepower, 850 lb/ft Torque

• Drivetrain Details: Automatic Transmission (5 Speed)

• Acceleration (Zero to Sixty): 4.1 Seconds

• Top Speed: 191 Miles Per Hour

• Suspension: Modified - Heavy Duty: Shocks, Springs, Sway bars and suspension geometry

• Brakes: Stock - Front: Disc Brakes - Rear: Drum Brakes

• Curb Weight: 4200 Pounds / 2.1 Tons

• Other Notes: Pedestrian skewering thorns mounted up-front

Renders

2014:

Various Vehicles (Old Art Style Round 2)

Originally intended to be in-game models. In-time, some of these will get rebuilt to new standards for Reincarnation, once tech for vehicles with >2 Axles and Trailers is implemented.

2011-2012:

Individual Vehicles (Old Art Style Round 1)

Originally intended to be in-game models. In-time, some of these will get rebuilt to new standards for Reincarnation. All images come with driver information & specifications.

[Approx: 7500 Tris] Extra Pics

Zodape
turbo bastard

Post by Zodape »

Really awesome job, mate. Lovin' the models. I also like the small details like "C.R.A.P." rating or the Terminator reference.

I have some suggestions:

-The Leadpumper could look more like a trashed car with junkyard parts on it. Assuming Orange died, it must have been in a carcrash, so the Leadpumper should have been wasted. Therefore, whoever stole Orange's vehicle must have tried to fix it with some junk and shit. Just saying. ;)

-I think the VolVile lacks something. It looks just plain and simple. Maybe adding a simple paintjob such as stripes, numbers or whatever on the sides should do it.

Anyways, good job, man. I loved every single model. :)
^^ Click the sig. for free cookies! ^^
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

I like, nice work Mike as usual :) These really look like they could be converted into Gta IV rather easily, just have that feeling. Sadly I wont take up the sled since I'm working on the suppressor right now :)
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

Really awesome job, mate. Lovin' the models. I also like the small details like "C.R.A.P." rating or the Terminator reference.

I have some suggestions:

-The Leadpumper could look more like a trashed car with junkyard parts on it. Assuming Orange died, it must have been in a carcrash, so the Leadpumper should have been wasted. Therefore, whoever stole Orange's vehicle must have tried to fix it with some junk and shit. Just saying. ;)

-I think the VolVile lacks something. It looks just plain and simple. Maybe adding a simple paintjob such as stripes, numbers or whatever on the sides should do it.

Anyways, good job, man. I loved every single model. :)

Thanks buddy.

With the leadpumper that could be an idea. I mainly wanted to bring it back to life. All it needs is a texture change and a few parts to be bent out of shape and it could start looking like it was pulled out of the junkyard, and through the APO the player essentially 'restores' it to the state in which I've depicted it currently. I'm not sure if Agent orange is really dead though, officially he is, but the new driver could be him, only having just emerged from a coma to avenge the man who took him off the road ;)

As for the volvile the only thing I can think of is some small tail fins (with a few spikes integrated into them) running along the top of the 1/4 panels above the rear wheels. the paint-job is meant to be that of a professional bounty hunter so thats why its so plain. I'll probably give it another once over to see if there isn't something extra I can add.

I like, nice work Mike as usual :) These really look like they could be converted into Gta IV rather easily, just have that feeling. Sadly I wont take up the sled since I'm working on the suppressor right now :)
Thank dude :) Maybe they could be ported. I've got a slight problem in that I can't run GTA IV on my PC (my motherboard & CPU are 9 years old hehe) and I cannot afford to finance a new rig until the summer, so maybe after then I could look into it. I'm trying to find a game I could port some of them too that people still play.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the suppressor.

Next cars will probably be the De'Gory un (already got several ideas on how to bring the it back from the past) with the annihilator or maybe another new car
Just another '80s Dreamer....
Twitter Manifestation. - Mods for Max Damage.
Please do not use my old/deadname.
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

Did someone call for the leadpumper to be showing some signs of being sat in a junkyard before Agent Orange Rubbed Out re-acquired it and fixed it up.

A rough summary of what is now in 'not-so-good' shape

- grille bars bent out of shape & light covers stuck open

- several lights missing replacement parts

- Front bumper deformed (still showing some signs from when car was T-boned and veered into a wall)

- License plate hanging by one bolt

- Drivers door, Rear Passenger Side door, Left Fender and trunk parts sourced from another car (varying condition)

- Hood bent back into shape (partial primer coat)

- body overall showing signs of wear, worn paint and a few rust spots

Some extra angles

AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Do I hear a 'sick shit Mike!' ? Nice changes, I actually prefer this one to the original, it definitely looks reconstructed from a prior accident. Great job on making it look like an actual entrant, then again I really like your more realistic approach to the competitors, and how you managed not to make the vehicles look too post apocalyptic, but then that's just my preference :) Have cookies Mike.

PS : Perhaps you can change the 12 to a 13? You know sort of like 'Next!' since it's a different driver :) And also because well unlucky 13, unlucky Agent Orange getting all dead and stuff.
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

Do I hear a 'sick shit Mike!' ? Nice changes, I actually prefer this one to the original, it definitely looks reconstructed from a prior accident. Great job on making it look like an actual entrant, then again I really like your more realistic approach to the competitors, and how you managed not to make the vehicles look too post apocalyptic, but then that's just my preference :) Have cookies Mike.

PS : Perhaps you can change the 12 to a 13? You know sort of like 'Next!' since it's a different driver :) And also because well unlucky 13, unlucky Agent Orange getting all dead and stuff.

Thanks :) Its definitely got a more character and more menace to it being in this condition. It seems that Agent Orange Rubbed Out only cared about roughly putting the body back together, and is more concerned with the big block under the hood, that and who's going to be next.

Thanks again, I've been trying to go for a slightly more realistic look on all of the cars, so you could actually picture it happening in the real world. As for the number, I think it'll be left at 12 as Rubbed Out has become a little superstitious of unlucky numbers and doesn't want to meet the same fate again ;)

Metal Mikey and Otis P. Jivefunk will probably be the next entrants, I've gotten some ideas together and reference for the base cars
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

Time for an update. Sadly the PC I was using for 3ds max has basicly self destructed, so pics from now on will pretty much just screen captures (with no lighting/reflections) out of Zmodeler until I can get a new PC together that can run max

First up is the return of Otis P. Jivefunk and the caddy fat cat.

And then Russ. T. with the De Gory'Un - 'I can't drive 88'

Various additional angles, De Gory'un front shots are shown with the mesh cover over the lights/grille removed

AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Way to put those zingers in there Mike :P Nice work on the two cars, hmm I did prefer metal Mikey as the driver though but hey who cares :)
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

Well after what seems like forever I've finally gotten a new machine that can handle max together and get some renders of what were the last 'new' cars together. Made some minor updates to the front end of the eagle, as it just wasn't sharp enough.

Updated presentation images

Unknown - 'Red Eagle' - Max Damage [Approx: 7500 Tris]

9 - 'Caddy Fat Cat' - Otis .P. Jivefunk [Approx: 6500 Tris]

89 - 'De Gory'Un' - Russ. T. [Approx: 8300 Tris]

Some extra pics too

AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Nice to see you back Mike, can we expect to see some more cars from you? maybe a hawk? :) Can't say that it's my type of eagle but I understand what you're going for, great work either way keep it up!
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Nice work, too bad you never put stuff into C2! :]
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

Nice to see you back Mike, can we expect to see some more cars from you? maybe a hawk? :) Can't say that it's my type of eagle but I understand what you're going for, great work either way keep it up!
Thanks dude. Yeah, its not a paticularly authentic eagle for the 21st century but it made sense at the time (me being stuck in a time-warp) hehe. I've got one or two ideas still running around, maybe a new Annihilater (something based of a 4th Gen Firebird funny car), Hawk or stiffshifter ('30s hearse). Not really sure which to go for.

Nice work, too bad you never put stuff into C2! :]
Thanks. I've never tried rigging cars for C2, I might give it a try some time. When reincarnation comes along I'll definitely look at setting them up in there.
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

Time for the first update in a while. In response to a challenge from Fatcat. The newest machine was built without any real world basis, other than (for size purposes) the oversize semi trucks used for transporting oil rig components in the desert.

All renders below were made with the clean/showroom-spec (non baked) body textures on both Tractor and Trailer. There are baked and slightly 'grubby/used' versions of the body textures

The CBT dog-nose Hauler, Driver: Top Cack & Sub' Balls

The idea came from a Blade Runner/Demolition Man view of the future, that was futuristic but designed out of current and past tech, creating a 'different' overall style.

This Rig is being driven by a part-time Dominatrix, who has a beef with Val Hella. She intends to crush Val with this monster, but will have to catch her first, and with a mere 105 Mph top speed - it won't be on the track. This rig boasts so much torque (diesel engine acting as a generator for a Freight Loco Traction Motor) that there's almost nothing that could beat it in a tug of war.

Vehicle Profile/details:

Additional/larger Renders:

AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

That truck is a monster! I hope reincarnation has articulated trailer support so you can add this beast in, would be fun to wreck peds by jackknifing this thing :) I looks good without the trailer as well, the red makes me think of this being a spiritual successor to the Abba cab :)
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Post by lemonrev »

totally agree with blood on this, that truck would rune any city it hit lol. and those metal balls for wrecking would be a laugh and a half if you suddenly hit something hard enough they would wack the back of the trailer hard enough to make more of a impact lol.
Synetearis
turbo bastard

Post by Synetearis »

Awesome stuff, conservative in the sence that its all based on "existing oldskool" cars but thats kinda the way i like it. Probably the way mad-maxine likes it aswell. That dognosehauler is awesome btw, these cars deserve a game on their own :D
FatCat
mindless

Post by FatCat »

Thats really cool, you did a great job on this! :O
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

Bloodstability wrote:That truck is a monster! I hope reincarnation has articulated trailer support so you can add this beast in, would be fun to wreck peds by jackknifing this thing :) I looks good without the trailer as well, the red makes me think of this being a spiritual successor to the Abba cab :)
Thanks Blood :) I would love for it to have support for trailers aswell. Even if it doesn't, I'll hopefully get the Cab up and running in-game anyway hehe. It could still demolish just about anything in its way

I actually never though about a possible connection to the AbbaCab, originally this was a brown/gold (with the same stripes) so I'd call that a happy accident :) I might go and add some kind of pun bumpersticker to that effect hehe

totally agree with blood on this, that truck would rune any city it hit lol. and those metal balls for wrecking would be a laugh and a half if you suddenly hit something hard enough they would wack the back of the trailer hard enough to make more of a impact lol.
Exactly what I had in mind, if the 'steel gonads of death' (yep, those balls on chains are my take on what that power up may have been) dangling from the trailer catch on something and deflect the trailer out across the road, or even better, onto the sidewalk - taking out countless peds hehe. If all else fails, this thing is big and heavy enough to just drive over everything on the sidewalk anyway

Awesome stuff, conservative in the sence that its all based on "existing oldskool" cars but thats kinda the way i like it. Probably the way mad-maxine likes it aswell. That dognosehauler is awesome btw, these cars deserve a game on their own :D
Thanks :) Hopefully I'll get all of them up and running in Reincarnation once it's out

Thats really cool, you did a great job on this! :O
Thanks Fatcat! Thanks for the challenge :)

I didn't notice it at first, but photobucket have shrunk the images, for the full size ones, go here:
http://madmikeproductionsonline.com/portfolio/portfoliosubsection09/

Password is CBT

Some kind of compilation/diorama scene/render with the newest rig, leadpumper, eagle, trash-em, semi mk.iii and some drone cars will be coming up soon :)
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

The street scene/composition is in the works, it's still a way off before it's presentable though, but here's two of the background vehicles that will be featuring.

Magnachem Transporter
Magnachems general cargo transporter, badly modified for carrying barrels of radioactive materials. So if you're following one and see a trail leaking out of the trailer door, turn away immediately.

Magnachem Tanker
Typically found carrying toxic chemicals, industrial liquid waste or polluted water (or all of the above) to Magnachems designated dump sites

AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

MagNuChem Industries, that's what they're calling it now (check the environments section under Raincarnation)

Looking nice, I actually like its blandness, it won't stand out against the crazy racers, looks like it could blend nicely with the environment!
jamm
pedestrian

Post by jamm »

'80s Time Warp wrote:The street scene/composition is in the works, it's still a way off before it's presentable though, but here's two of the background vehicles that will be featuring.

Magnachem Transporter
Magnachems general cargo transporter, badly modified for carrying barrels of radioactive materials. So if you're following one and see a trail leaking out of the trailer door, turn away immediately.

Magnachem Tanker
Typically found carrying toxic chemicals, industrial liquid waste or polluted water (or all of the above) to Magnachems designated dump sites

Looking great, and I love your acronyms, TWAT and HIV... classy.
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

MagNuChem Industries, that's what they're calling it now (check the environments section under Raincarnation)

Looking nice, I actually like its blandness, it won't stand out against the crazy racers, looks like it could blend nicely with the environment!

Oops, I completely forgot about the change of name, shows how its been since I've looked at the environment section. I'll pretend these trucks have been in service since before the corporation changed the name to MagNuChem and they haven't gotten around (or can't be bothered) to respraying the trucks hehe.

I'll get them changed for the big composition though

Looking great, and I love your acronyms, TWAT and HIV... classy.
KakkaHousu
speed freak

Post by KakkaHousu »

'80s Time Warp, does your cars have interior & detailed engines. Can you give more angles. And are any of your models ported to C2? Some very nice cars in there.
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

All of my cars have an interior and engine/powertrain modelled in some form. Some are/were better than others. There are some extra pics back in the first post that show case the Fraud Brokos underchassis in detail as-well as all of the detachable parts.
Exploded View - Fraud Broko (Chassis)
Exploded View - Fraud Broko (Body)

There are also lots of other pictures in the first post under the individual car shots ;)

Although if any of my cars were to ever make it to C:R, they need rebuilding to fit the games art style and make use of all of the features (animated running gear, etc)

Since I've been absent from my Carma' cars for so long, it is time I got back to it. Starting with a redo of my old leadpumper. The body has been redone with 3x as much detail.

Interior, chassis, powertrain and the signature ramming parts are still to come
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Welcome back! Great WIP so far, looking forward to seeing you more active on here :)
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

Thanks Blood. I hope to be a little more active on here :)

Further WIP, Interior is almost complete now.

For anyone who wants to turn the 'Pumpers lights on
Impulse_Power
pedestrian

Post by Impulse_Power »

That is AMAZING. Mind if i do sketches of those cars? I will credit you for them if you accept.
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Looking forward to seeing this finished, should be really fun to drive about :)
Impulse_Power
pedestrian

Post by Impulse_Power »

Agreed! I'm heading to buy Carmageddon for the 500th time.
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

That is AMAZING. Mind if i do sketches of those cars? I will credit you for them if you accept.
Thanks. Feel free to sketch away.

Looking forward to seeing this finished, should be really fun to drive about :)
Me too, I'm still torn over what ramming/torture/damage infliction devices should be attached to the front. I've already oversized the bumpers and bumper guards. The old version had the hood mounted mincer (see below)
Old version of Leadpumper

I'm not sure about creating a new version of the hood mounted mincer, or just re-creating the C1 leadpumpers grille fan/blender. Any suggestions?

In addition I'm probably going with a different setup for front ramming spikes that won't curve up like my old ones. The new spikes are going to be styled more for damaging cars, not impaling peds
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

In the end its up to you but my suggestions :)

-Chop the roof a little bit

- Give it slightly more rake up front (so that the front overhang is lower than the rear)

-Headlight covers about half way down

-I think you can pull the front bumper forward slightly more than what you've done so far, of course only a little otherwise it will look silly :)

I would leave the Leadpumper as a slab of metal that it is, it already looks really mean, but at the moment its just not there in the aggressiveness department and looks a bit like a drone car you'd find sitting on the street. I never did like the silly radiator fan thing on the original, it makes the car look really weak up front, but again just preference. Keep it up Mike, it's really shaping up!
Fuel
speed freak

Post by Fuel »

That new leadpumper is fantastic. I did quite like your mincer idea on your original leadpumper too.

Slightly off topic, don't take it as a suggestion, I'm just typing out loud, as it were - The thing that always made the original unique, to me, was the fact the midsection of the hood was raised and brought forward in a more exaggerated way. That made it look meaner in my eyes.
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

In the end its up to you but my suggestions :)

-Chop the roof a little bit

- Give it slightly more rake up front (so that the front overhang is lower than the rear)

-Headlight covers about half way down

-I think you can pull the front bumper forward slightly more than what you've done so far, of course only a little otherwise it will look silly :)

I would leave the Leadpumper as a slab of metal that it is, it already looks really mean, but at the moment its just not there in the aggressiveness department and looks a bit like a drone car you'd find sitting on the street. I never did like the silly radiator fan thing on the original, it makes the car look really weak up front, but again just preference. Keep it up Mike, it's really shaping up!

Thanks for the ideas Blood. There's already a slight chop-top. I might tweak the lines of the fenders to exaggerate the raised centre in the hood.

That new leadpumper is fantastic. I did quite like your mincer idea on your original leadpumper too.

Slightly off topic, don't take it as a suggestion, I'm just typing out loud, as it were - The thing that always made the original unique, to me, was the fact the midsection of the hood was raised and brought forward in a more exaggerated way. That made it look meaner in my eyes.
Thanks. I'm going to re-model the mincer to see how it looks. It is only subtle, but the centre of the hood is actually raised above the outer lines of the fenders. ;) I might tweak it a little and I will create a mock-up of the old fan setup to see how it would look, but I'm not a fan (pun not intended) of it.

For now, the mechanical parts are in the works. My new rear suspension/axle setup has more polys than the entire powertrain from the old model hehe.

Also I will probably add a gun-sight/weapon hood ornament (something along the lines of a cross between the Lincoln and Imperial hood ornaments)
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

Oop, double post, but there's more work in progress.

One big old Bigblock v8 and most of the necessary parts are now present, still a few more parts to come. Authentic-ish Drivetrain is mostly all complete as-well.

Frame comes complete with 'Authentic-mid-'70s-safety-regulation-mandated' energy absorbing rams for holding the bumpers

With the exterior, the leading fender line has been adjusted and lowered marginally. Thanks for the suggestion Blood :) It helps make the raised centre of the hood look more prominent, and maybe a little more aggressive.

A few different experiments/ideas with the front-end options:

1] My original ped' mincer dumped in, yet to be rebuilt properly

2] C1 style fan mounted behind the grille with 5 grille bars still present as slicing tools

3] Same as above but without bars Extra pics

4] Pursuit style push/ramming bars and plain grille

Stickers in the back window

Check who’s online