Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

FArt Attack

This forum gathers all the official activity that accompanied the revival.
Metalfist
pedestrian

FArt Attack

Post by Metalfist »

The Competition starts Friday 26/07/13 and Ends Tuesday 26/08/13 (so you have one whole month to create your masterpiece).

26th of August is on a Monday, just saying :P
CzechDeath
kill boss

FArt Attack

Post by CzechDeath »

Mad_Maxine wrote:As much as trying to coppyright tank tracks on a train buged me :P
This Part I do not understand =/ I sence X-Press relation, but in what sence? =D Damn english.
CzechDeath
kill boss

FArt Attack

Post by CzechDeath »

bigger: http://imageshack.com/a/img687/371/23l5.jpg

This racing machine is powered by small nuclear reactor constructed by nuclear physicist Dr.Zweistein, who is as unstable as the heavy core of his unussual power supply. But he is so far the only one who has the stones, as his last name suggests, to drive it. This vehicle is designed to run forever as submarines and other NP machinery, unless ofcourse wasted,in which case, shelter or escape far away may be required to survive if whitnesing sutch event. Nuclear core overload will very propably cause rather local, but still pretty mighty nuclear blast and it is not advised to linger at ground zero, when that heappens. Other than that, this technology of tomorrow packs a punch of pure energy, or perhaps clean energy ?

Eight wheels, provide reliable support as well as manuverbility, for this slightly heavier pice of machinery that was never really meant to be used as automobile propelent. It picks up pace slowly, but it looses it in same fascion, which is postive thing, if faced by opponent unwiling to remove him self from the path to victory. Due to this unstopable nature at it's glowing performance, dr.Zweistein named it:Con-CERN as tribute to hydron collider CERN.

Shit is about to get scienscy.
FatCat
mindless

FArt Attack

Post by FatCat »

CzechDeath wrote:
Mad_Maxine wrote:As much as trying to coppyright tank tracks on a train buged me :P

This Part I do not understand =/ I sence X-Press relation, but in what sence? =D Damn english.

I think Mad Maxine thought that having tank tracks on a train was not creative. (i thought it was a very good idea, personally.)
CzechDeath
kill boss

FArt Attack

Post by CzechDeath »

FatCat wrote:
CzechDeath wrote:

I think Mad Maxine thought that having tank tracks on a train was not creative. (i thought it was a very good idea, personally.)

Oh yea in that context I finaly understand =D OMG man
Mad_Maxine
Pink

FArt Attack

Post by Mad_Maxine »

It was a joke. lighten up guys.

Full explination:

Every time a tracked rail veichle shows up Chez there (yes Im going to call you Chez now because thats how I pronounce your name) comes along and says. That looks fimilia!, so as a small pun I figured id say Hes trying to coppyright the idea of train tracks, meaning anybody else thats doing them is clearly doing them because of, when infact sometimes.. there have been train road things,

Fat cat on the otherhand I dont understand, saying that I think tank tracks is not creative seems to have come from nowhere at all, and dosent really relate to anything ive said,

Shall we get back to art?
FatCat
mindless

FArt Attack

Post by FatCat »

Mad_Maxine wrote:It was a joke. lighten up guys.

Full explination:

Every time a tracked rail veichle shows up Chez there (yes Im going to call you Chez now because thats how I pronounce your name) comes along and says. That looks fimilia!, so as a small pun I figured id say Hes trying to coppyright the idea of train tracks, meaning anybody else thats doing them is clearly doing them because of, when infact sometimes.. there have been train road things,

Fat cat on the otherhand I dont understand, saying that I think tank tracks is not creative seems to have come from nowhere at all, and dosent really relate to anything ive said,

Shall we get back to art?

Yeah Art! Also, i'm sorry to have misinterpreted what you said.
CzechDeath
kill boss

FArt Attack

Post by CzechDeath »

yes about art.... there is lot of creatives here in carmageddon dimension... the fan art thread is full of pictures, but here? ... where is everybody so far =0 ?
Metalfist
pedestrian

FArt Attack

Post by Metalfist »

CzechDeath wrote:yes about art.... there is lot of creatives here in carmageddon dimension... the fan art thread is full of pictures, but here? ... where is everybody so far =0 ?

Preparing a masterpiece and posting it at the last day so nobody can copy them?
Toxic
motorised death

FArt Attack

Post by Toxic »

Metalfist wrote:
CzechDeath wrote:yes about art.... there is lot of creatives here in carmageddon dimension... the fan art thread is full of pictures, but here? ... where is everybody so far =0 ?

I shall most probably be engaging in shturmovschina ;-)
CzechDeath
kill boss

FArt Attack

Post by CzechDeath »

Metalfist wrote:

Oh shit, so that's how its pro competitioners are doing that. =D I never competed in art before, so its kinda new for me =D I should have asked whats the tactic hehe
Toxic
motorised death

FArt Attack

Post by Toxic »

CzechDeath wrote:
Metalfist wrote:

Oh shit, so that's how its pro competitioners are doing that. =D I never competed in art before, so its kinda new for me =D I should have asked whats the tactic hehe

My tactic tends to be procrastinate for the duration of the competition... and then completely fail to enter :-P
Ray Murderiz
driver

FArt Attack

Post by Ray Murderiz »

trough i got some driver ideas i can only draw sticks. so i am going to pass this one, but i am anticipating the fan art avalanche on the last days of the comp.
Simista
Stainless

FArt Attack

Post by Simista »

LAME - I came on to see more art and just saw text posts :( - can we leave minimal chat in here please, makes it easier when I come to get the entries and dont have to sift through pages of text.

Please feel free to start topics of particular pictures within the FanArt section!

Thanks
FatCat
mindless

FArt Attack

Post by FatCat »

Switching my submission to this:

Full-Size picture(1767 x 1172)

The bigger Bugutti.

Big wheels, Big engine, what could possibly go wrong?
Synetearis
turbo bastard

FArt Attack

Post by Synetearis »

Mhmz,. i have a nightshift at B'locks central 2morrow,. i might throw something into the mix,.

srry for the text Sim,. i'll compensate for it,.

@ VetKet; nice!!

@TjekDeth; Awesome,. if you were female i would have wanted to make babies with you.
FatCat
mindless

FArt Attack

Post by FatCat »

Sorry for the text. Yay, Synetearis! glad to see you have partaken to the competition, I was wondering where you had poofed to. :P Cant wait to see your entry, I enjoy your artwork!
Pixelman
pedestrian

FArt Attack

Post by Pixelman »

Hi everyone, here's my entry. I named it the Arson Martin.

Original 1680x1050 image here:http://www.nextimage.nl/projectrenders/arsonmartin.jpg

I also want to thank the Stainless team for bringing us a new Carmageddon, love every single update especially the concepts. Good luck with further development, can't wait for the game.
Putro
pedestrian

FArt Attack

Post by Putro »

Hi everyone, here's my entry.

I made a short comics.

At this link you can download PDF in better resolution. PDF

Followed the preview.
drvannacut
pedestrian

FArt Attack

Post by drvannacut »

love the car!
AlexTSK
mindless

FArt Attack

Post by AlexTSK »

Sadly I don't have enough time left to finish off my Max Damage sculpt so here is an older piece as you've probably seen before(this is getting a major facelift right now with a shortened wheelbase, a central driving position for Max and new textures among other things, and this will be optimized and ported into reincarnation)

Eagle Concept

Larger version here http://bloodstability.deviantart.com/art/Carmageddon-Eagle-Redux-Tweaks-335493968
LUCIFERV12
mechanic

FArt Attack

Post by LUCIFERV12 »

hi there.

i know its a bit of 'old news' from myself, but i would like to enter the competition with my self built carmageddon type car thing called 'Lucifer'. hehe. slightly more legal in the real world than the eagle car but and of course he still aint finished i still need the roof 'spines'/plating to go on and he is back to bare shell again so i can chop out some underside and weld in some stronger suspension and a nice big v12 from my merc limo. alas he is what i created none the less, based of course on the ford capri. :D

regards.. :D

pnorberg
pedestrian

FArt Attack

Post by pnorberg »

This is my oldie, first made back i 2004 and a retouch in 2007.

Planned for a long time to make a new Carma fanart, but with all work and other things it has just been put aside.

Well here it is:
mariano metal dead
pedestrian

FArt Attack

Post by mariano metal dead »

Vampy
pedestrian

FArt Attack

Post by Vampy »

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey everyone!

I really love this fantastic game /*best game forever, yeah!*/ and Max Damage is my idol /*ohhhh, he's a sweetheart, mmmmm*/

So, I've got one question - why he looks younger from game to game?

/*image was created on Wacom 4 intuos, in SAI program*/
Metalfist
pedestrian

FArt Attack

Post by Metalfist »

Ladies and gentlemen!

May I present to you: Carmaboard!

Build your very own Carmageddon board game! Includes papercraft Carmageddon cars (eagle and hawk) as pawns.

A player can win the game by one of the following conditions:

- Finishing the race by completing 3 laps

- Killing all pedestrians (the total amount of coins there are)

- Damaging each other beyond repair (max. 5 damage)

Design your own maps with the board cards, so each time you play you will have a different map with its own features like many damage squares, few pedestrian squares etc.
The game is scalable: You can print as many cards as you like and create more cars for more players.

For more information and download go to:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Carmaboard/

gt1750
pedestrian

FArt Attack

Post by gt1750 »

Here's my entry - my vision of the next Eagle (clicky to see the original size):

lemonrev
road raged psycho

FArt Attack

Post by lemonrev »

gt1750

LOVE IT.... Great work.
Toxic
motorised death

FArt Attack

Post by Toxic »

As I predicted, I've left it too late! I've also been very busy on various projects...

So here's an old pic of my car just so I can say I entered the comp :-P

klobbert
pedestrian

FArt Attack

Post by klobbert »

Unfortunally I saw this challenge too late, coudn't finish my new model in time.

So shamefully (:P) I use an older model. Some members may already have seen it. Hopefuly im not too late.

My Loggerhead

ronxx83
turbo bastard

FArt Attack

Post by ronxx83 »

Here is an idea I have. It is not an entry for the competition. I already had one and the first one counts.

But I think this car would be great for Autoscum. worked hard on this one and it is the first one I made ever...

Please comment.... I used K-3D, but I do not know how to add color to it.

I am sure the carma-crew can make something nice out of this. If they like the idea.
shane
Stainless

FArt Attack

Post by shane »

Entries to this competition are now closed. Thanks to everyone who has participated. We will be announcing the winners on Friday 30th August.
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
shane
Stainless

FArt Attack

Post by shane »

Hey all! We've now picked the winner and runners-up for this competition! Check out our news post for the reveal! http://www.carmageddon.com/news/my-achy-breaky-fart

Big thanks to everyone who entered - look forward to seeing more of your work on display!
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
drvannacut
pedestrian

FArt Attack

Post by drvannacut »

how come my entry is not in the FArt gallery guys?
Simista
Stainless

FArt Attack

Post by Simista »

If I failed to pick up on your art please don’t be offended, we have just been really busy trying to get it up for today, to help us out use our Fan Art submission form and we will get it up for you.

Check who’s online