Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

'A Trip Down Memory Lane'

This forum gathers all the official activity that accompanied the revival.
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

We want to hear about your Carmageddon memories. Funny stories that relate in some way to the games; those great in-game moments you remember that made you spray coffee all over your keyboard. Or perhaps something that happened to you for real that captured the Carma spirit. What’s the cunningest stunt you’ve ever pulled off? Does your car have a body kit featuring giant spikes? Have you ever run over a penguin? Does your dentist look like Screwie Lewie?

Tell us your funny, poignant, silly, barely legal, barely plausible stories, and the three that we like most will win a prize! 1st prize is a carmageddon limited edition goody bag with a signed t-shirt, runners up will receive a signed t-shirt.

To enter the competition simply post your entry in this forum thread. The winning entries will be announced on the forum after the competition closing date, and the competition winners will be contacted via private message for their full name and details to receive their prizes.

Competition rules can be found on our <a href="/competition">competition page</a>.
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
sonic4ever
pedestrian

Post by sonic4ever »

I still remember the day my cousin invite me to play Carmageddon for the first time.

It looked so good, so different and so fun... I didn't even know how many hours I would spent driving!!

But the real two moments I love were the one in front of the church waiting to all people to come out and be a real big multiplier saying "Come to me with your tires ready, honey!", and the second one... oh the second one, the almighty football stadium... oh my!! drift, drift, "Bonus for artistic impression" ,drift, drift, splash, splash, "Nice shot, sir!"... oh these were goooooood times :P

I can wait to put my hands again on the wheel and see what Reincarnation will offer...
Spadje
pedestrian

Post by Spadje »

My friends and would never try to win the race out right. We always wanted to cause the most mayhem possible. So what we did was learn the powerups and drive the whole course backwards with the toughest vehicle we could get. While destroying pedestrians we would cause the most carnage to other vehicles in our path. As long as we could get them cornered or flipped over we would take a step back and ram them with everything we had.

I am so happy to hear that you all are designing a new game wish I new a little bit about programming!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Spadje
Jack Dandy
mechanic

Post by Jack Dandy »

Oh man, too many to remember...

- Splattering a civilian with just the spikes on the Eagle3's backside... He'd stand in place for a few second and then disintegrate into a bloody mess. Watching the exact frame it happens in the Replay was awesome

- Pushing a boulder off a cliff for shits and giggles, and then after a few seconds you get BONUS FOR ARTISTIC IMPRESSION for that poor construction worker who was in the boulder's way.

- Getting the granite powerup, ramming the train offcourse and having it pulp a crowd of running pedestrians and assorted wildlife

Back then, I didn't even realize you can do that sort of stuff in a game. Blew my mind!
Pauleh
pedestrian

Post by Pauleh »

Long ago back when I was in primary school (elementary for you in the US) I'd spend my waking hours before playing Carmageddon, my mom calling upstairs telling me to get a move on. It made my days long, reduced to playing tag and avoiding those icky girls with their girl germs and giggling judgemental voices, throughout all that my mind was getting back into Carmageddon when I get home to waste those other drivers (race? I laugh at those that try to race, mass destruction all the way baby).

One of my favorite gaming moments was when I unlocked that beast of a car (rhino I think it was, whatever the heavy police machine of death was), that gave me my first taste of god like prowess in games, come at me little cars you wont survive!
EricShawn
pedestrian

Post by EricShawn »

My Mum didnt let me play Carmageddon. So I had to wake up super early to play the demo.

Enough Said, Finish that game and send me Goodies.
nitsuj
pedestrian

Post by nitsuj »

I remember playing Carmageddon 2, i was just 11.

My best moment was when i tried to kill every civilian (on the first race) it took me almost 2 hours, then my computer froze.

Please, can you make this game so funny and cool that we can play 2 hours with a songle race, triying to find every secret of the map w/o being bored :).

I loved the "combo" system and the kill tricks, it was juste awesome to find the most powerfull combo ! (Opponent repulsor -&gt; Vlad -&gt; Cow -&gt; Wall -&gt; Ground -&gt; TNT -&gt; Firework !)

I can't wait to see this Reincarnation !
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

I remember once my father and I were at a junction waiting to pull out, a group of people cross behind the car so my dad decides to pull out, at this point an old dear decided she wanted to cross in front of the car.. *SMACK* we plough straight into her, she goes arse-over-face into the air as her shopping shoots off in random directions, she goes right over the bonnet and the roof and lands in a pile of shopping bags and smashed eggs on the floor next to the car. Later that day I launched up Carmageddon II and attempted to re-create what happened.

This truly was the funniest thing ever.

EDIT: Got something else to add here ;)

My first encounter with the Carmageddon series was in 1998, my father had bought this new game and was playing it, I thought it was cool so he let me have a go, I remember this like it was yesterday; I was playing on 'Eye of The Beaver' in Beaver City and I think I was using the Eagle 3, I remember my car being somewhere around the bank area of the map and Herrkooled came slamming into me, I managed to push him into the drink and Jenny Taylia came up from behind and pushed me in after him, I immediatly recovered and Jenny was racing off towards the main city area, I chased after her and shouted something out loud along the lines of "Come here Jenny Taylia, I'm gonna waste you." at which point my mother turned to my father and said "What did he just say!?", she turned to me and asked the same question so I had to explain to her that it was the name of a character in the game and that was what I was referring to and not the female anatomy.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
canadian_max
pedestrian

Post by canadian_max »

I have so many fond memories of the game but, the memories I have are many moons ago when we use to play at lunchtime at work. Me and few coworkers would fire it up and play multiplayer. Nothing better than playing multiplayer where you couldn't see your opponents. What was especially great was when your coworker had somebody come in and ask them a question and they'd have to "ALT+TAB" out of the game while they talked to that person. In the meantime you'd find that person's car and ram the hell out of it!!!! They'd come back to this smoking heap of a wagon and barely have enough life left to carry on!!!

2012 can not come fast enough! I can't wait!!!!

Sign me up for more!!!
PerryD11
pedestrian

Post by PerryD11 »

I still remember the day my dad came home with Carmageddon.

Me and my brother never heard of it and start playing it right away.

We did a lot of race but we almost never won..

The next our dad said: You should try and smash the car and run over the people.

Oh men, from that moment we were addicted!
xiweinx
pedestrian

Post by xiweinx »

The Carmageddon-concept was unseen, those days. But it was what a lot of people wanted to do for a very long time. Especially twisted souls, like myself. *grinning*

Before there was Carmageddon, there were other racegames. Some good, some very good and others were crap.

But one thing always kept coming back: the frustration when i failed at getting to the next level or race. Many times i was thinking, before i rammed my keyboard in anger: "What a pleasure it would be if i could get my hands (read 'tires') on those puny, fucking spectators alongside the racetrack!"

It would have saved me a few keyboards, right?

And then there was Carmageddon. It was the ideal racegame. I would launch into a race and lose. But, there would always be enough pedestrians to split up and mutilate.

I'm playing a lot of Grid, when i'm into racing. Fantastic game, really, but the initial frustration remains. Finishing last or not obtaining a certain goal gives me an irresistible urge to maim and lobotomize innocent bystanders (they're laughing at me, i know it!).

So, come on guys and girls at Stainless. Get it right again, before i wind up in an institution for the 'criminally insane' (you should include this Slayer-song if you're planning a soundtrack, just sayin').

I will ram my keyboard up your arses if you fail at reincarnating the original Carmageddon.

I sincerely thank you.
tu66
pedestrian

Post by tu66 »

The original atmospheric Carmageddon is the shit.

Gimme goodies and I will do a "HANG ON TO YER HELMET" tattoo.
Ulk
pedestrian

Post by Ulk »

Carma was the first game I played with, I was 5 or 7 yeard old (a long time ago ...) and I remember when a friend of my family visits us, I always ask her "Can I play the game where we crush people ?" :)

I can't forget when I wasted the first police car in Carma, I was so proud and happy =D

Another wery good moment of my life is when one of my cousin told me : "I have Carma 2 !", I can't describe how I felt ! It was so cool to dismember 3D pedestrians, and when a opponent is just in front of a corner, and I arrive full speed right on him, using the Nitro to get more speed and see him cut into 2 parts, it's so good =D

I really want to feel all this fun again in the next one ! I'll be the first to buy Carma R !

PS : I'm french so if I made some english mistakes, sorry.
no1phil
pedestrian

Post by no1phil »

Oh those early Carmageddon days sure bring back the memories. As a gamer now going on 30 this month * hint hint ;) * I was so young and impressionable back in '97. Back then we never had all this can we see ID please when buying games, you just went in and bought it regardless of the age raiting, ahh the simplier times :D And i turned out ok lol

With Camargeddon being the type of game that it was, you can imagine my joy at getting it, ok so that sounds a bit sick and twisted but hey the game is freakin awesome. I remember back then just sitting for hours on end, on my brand new PC just mowing down hoards of pedestrians. I would always try and initially win by killing all pedestrians, then if that wasn't working to well plan wreckage would come into effect. I would just destroy the other cars, and if that wasn't going down to well then plan z was to just get to the finish line in one piece :D

Carmageddon 2 just completely blow my mind at the time, with the upgraded graphics and new tracks, i'm stoked at the fact you guys are bringing this franchise back and hope no KNOW you guys will capture what made the first 2 games great and bringing some new and fresh meat to mow over......
ceryndrion
pedestrian

Post by ceryndrion »

I think my most classic 'solo' memory, has to come from Carmageddon 2, hurtling down a long pipe, didn't know that there was a bar at the end and suffice to say, I was suddenly driving two cars, split perfectly down the middle! As I sat there looking incredulous at the screen, wondering what the hell had happened, I about choked as the remains of my car, plowed into the side of one of my competitors and took them clean out..

But, my all time favourites have to come from the original game, both in arranging duels with my friends across a small home network, which often ended with a standoff, one of us getting the concrete car, colliding with the other, who limped off, got repaired, grabbed the concrete car and fought back.

Finally, as an extension to the duels in the original game, my friends and I started using a very long street map that we found, most likely as an addon for TDR2000, we would spend many hours, seeing how much carnage we could cause in head on collisions, with each of us not knowing which vehicle the other had selected. Apparantly I wasn't playing fair by using a huge dump truck, when they were trying for speed..
Ebitan
pedestrian

Post by Ebitan »

was constantly playing Carmageddon in class, still remember the time when the teacher asked if we where all paying attention, and right when everyone said yes i accidently turned the volume back on and ran over a cow

also pinball mode =/= tight corridors, found that out the hard way
Hellion
pedestrian

Post by Hellion »

Apart from the usual hilarious "Combo X8" or "Bonus for Artistic Impression" instances, one particularly epic moment back from Carmageddon 2 has stuck with me through all these years.

It was in a level that had you going 1-on-1 against a huge yellow truck, and you had to waste that monstrosity while a countdown clock was ticking.

I remember trying all sorts of approaches. Smashing it with bombs, using the Opponent Repulsificator to damage it, running at it with high speed and hitting it from behind...but after several attempts it just kept wasting me. So out of frustration I decided to simply CHARGE at the damn thing right after the level started, just to see what happens.

3-2-1-GO...and I just race towards the truck at max speed. I notice some power-ups sitting next to the street. "Might as well get them, maybe they'll increase my speed or something. In a moment of extreme luck, one of the power-ups happened to be "Acme damage magnifier". I keep racing towards the truck, which is also racing towards me, we get really close, the street went down-hill at a point so my car jumps a bit in the air...and smashes right into the truck's upper half, WASTING it immediately.

Words can't describe the satisfaction I felt after that. I bought the truck at the end of the level, another trophy for the Junkyard of Glory.

This game rocks, god-dammit :P
VolRath217
pedestrian

Post by VolRath217 »

I remember when I forgot had the Carmageddon CD in my CD-ROM drive and hit Play on the media player of Packard Bell Navigator and heard a bunch of static. So I hit Next Track and all of a sudden Fear Factory starts playing and I said "HOLY CRAP THE SOUNDTRACK IS ON THE CD LIKE A NORMAL CD". I played that CD all the time after that. Even used my discman with the cassette tape adapter to listen to it in my truck.

Also, every time I'm about to do something ridiculous while I'm driving, I say "Hold on to your helmet". It's just ingrained in me now.
Rippthrough
hit n run

Post by Rippthrough »

Hellion wrote:Apart from the usual hilarious "Combo X8" or "Bonus for Artistic Impression" instances, one particularly epic moment back from Carmageddon 2 has stuck with me through all these years.

It was in a level that had you going 1-on-1 against a huge yellow truck, and you had to waste that monstrosity while a countdown clock was ticking.

I remember trying all sorts of approaches. Smashing it with bombs, using the Opponent Repulsificator to damage it, running at it with high speed and hitting it from behind...but after several attempts it just kept wasting me. So out of frustration I decided to simply CHARGE at the damn thing right after the level started, just to see what happens.

3-2-1-GO...and I just race towards the truck at max speed. I notice some power-ups sitting next to the street. "Might as well get them, maybe they'll increase my speed or something. In a moment of extreme luck, one of the power-ups happened to be "Acme damage magnifier". I keep racing towards the truck, which is also racing towards me, we get really close, the street went down-hill at a point so my car jumps a bit in the air...and smashes right into the truck's upper half, WASTING it immediately.

Words can't describe the satisfaction I felt after that. I bought the truck at the end of the level, another trophy for the Junkyard of Glory.

This game rocks, god-dammit :P

I did the exact same thing, god that was satisfying after an hour of play cat and mouse with it!
Therapy
pedestrian

Post by Therapy »

Ooh, all those great ingame moments.

Yet, I chose to remember my brother with this game. I was only 8 years old and my brother bought it! How I remember telling eachother what happened in carmageddon. :)

A year later I got my own computer. How much fun it was playing with a keyboard, multiply it by 841654894 and then you have the fun playing it with a steering wheel. So I nagged and nagged without succes. Until my brother gave me his steering wheel! Ooh yes, the destruction went to a whole new level.

And I already stayed up late to play carmageddon. Sneak in bed when my parents went to bed, wait a while and then getting out for some more destruction. :D

Also having friends over to play this game together with GTA 1... boy oh boy, great memories!
jbensch
pedestrian

Post by jbensch »

Carmageddon 2 was the first (and only) game I've ever purchased the first day it was available.

I still have the soundtrack embedded in my head.
Espyo
road raged psycho

Post by Espyo »

Ah... the sweet memories... You know, I find it odd at how I could even play the games. When I started playing them (read: when I was a wee kid), computers were already good enough to play Carma2 at around 60FPS. I was stuck with my old machine, playing the game at an average of 10FPS. But did that take away from the experience? AH! Note even close. In fact, some years later, I tried Carmageddon TDR 2000, and its minimal requisites include a Pentium II processor. My old Pentium processed computer ran CarmaTDR just fine (if you can call 5FPS fine). But, damn, that was the most loyal computer I ever had. And Carmageddon games were the best things to play on it. Not much else could fit in its tiny hard-drive AND still work.

Then there were the times where I discovered cheats, when I started modding (amateurishly), when I finally got the fly cheat to work...

The Carmageddon series have got me so fascinated that I translated most of the games into Portuguese. I also made around half of the 500+ pages on Carmageddon Wikia. During all that time, I learned a lot of epic stuff about the series. The rough road through the censorship lane, the cars and powerups and such you had planned, the way you guys smacked Tony with a pool cue to simulate the crashes... In retrospect, given the physics, the fun, the diversity, the powerups, the cars, the races, the hard work putting into developing the games, the community, and everything... I gotta say. I shouldn't have played Carmageddon as an underaged kid. But wow. It was a well spent childhood.

My best moment in the games? The parts where I was actually playing them.
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
tchernobog
pedestrian

Post by tchernobog »

I think my most fun Carmageddon moment was after I'd beaten the game (not for the first time either, I think).

I'd managed to steal the police APC, and had enough cash to upgrade everything to the max, making the vehicle a concrete block moving at rocket speeds :D

Anyway, I was driving along in one of the city maps, and driving up a hill, which ended quite abruptly (as in, it went up at an angle, then flat again... so it was really just a ramp!). The car, going at ridiculous speeds, flew off the edge of the ramp, flew for a good 10 seconds, over the train-rail in the sky.

THEN, it landed, specifically it landed on a lamp post, sending it flying into the air, and causing the car to skid, which hit about 10 pedestrians, causing a combo.

THEN, as I started to drive off (heading towards the next group of pedestrians a few yards away), which was a good 10 to 20 seconds after I'd landed... out of nowhere, the lamp post fell out of the sky, landing in the group of pedestrians, killing most, giving me another combo :D

I've never forgotten that moment, and wished I had something like fraps back in the day to capture that.
sixor
mechanic

Post by sixor »

wow c1 and c2 are my best games ever, i played this for so long, even some months ago i played them again using dgVoodoo (glide emulator better than d3d) at full 1440*900 with perfect graphics, the physics are amazing even today, i can´t understand how you guys did it back then

well the game is so awesome, the music, the fun, you can do what you want, sometimes my car went flying because of tnt for almost a minute, then tnt + pinball = killing machine, i killed some enemies by this way

then pedestrians were so funny, the power ups were insane crazy funny, slowmo, suicidal, fat, lol, amazing really, then cows, dogs, so lol

wow amazing games, i am going to install them again to have lots of fun right now
Carmageddon'72
driver

Post by Carmageddon'72 »

"I've had the luck to find this game just a few hours before its retire from stores!", said a dear friend of mine.

I saw all those green pixels fly all around in that 15" display. And already I knew I coulndn't play with it, having only an IBM/PS1 bought in 1992, without any CD-ROM drive...

PlayStation version. Wow. I must have it, now. Awww, how the hell does it cost?!!? But... What I'm seeing there? An used copy only a week after its entry...!? Well, let's go.

I just LIVE in it. Pixels as big as stones, who cares? That athmosphere so sick, those road signs sprayed of fresh blood... My Eagle who merrily distributes free death on every unfortunate soul who walk (crazy people!) on the road...

The digital carnage continues on my PC, finally. C1 & C2, what a shock for my eyes -and my back, especially-. My ears was been kidnapped by Fear Factory: nothing else runned in my car radio for months and months. I also started to print some nice adhesive for my car (the real one :P). I've stolen one of that office bar with letters, used to show employers' names... and I've put it in my car, with my nickname... always this one, obviously. :)

TDR2000 comes with all its fury, letting me enjoy intensily its graphic, its soundtrack ("HANDS UP! HANDS UP! HANDS UP! WHO WANTS TO DIIIIEEEEE!!"), its 2X, 3X, 4X combos, all. And I was waiting for a new game, expected in 2005...

Damn! Where is my spiked bumper? It should be somewhere in my garage, yet...
suicidal_banana
hit n run

Post by suicidal_banana »

Its hard to pinpoint one thing or moment, here are a few that i recall;

- The super disturbing but hilarious chick car thing (the glass one where all car sounds were changed into moans)

- Breaking the monstertruck lambo (the yellow one with drill onfront) in two when i skidded out of a corner

- In tdr2000, in that stunt park, i blazed over a ramp to show a friend the cool view over the park, only to meet anna midair and die in a flaming ball of fire, while she carried on to overrun pedestrians.

- The map where there was the train rails (from tunnel to tunnel, short straight piece of rails) to cross to get to a mountain, i always loved driving up the mountain and pushing off sheep for great bonuses

- Opening the console of tdr2000 literally a few hours after seeing wargames on tv
Ooooh, hard nipples. Noooo.... :( *limp nipples* Hmmm, vanilla nipples!
arki24885
pedestrian

Post by arki24885 »

Well, The first time that I played Carmageddon I was twelve. My fathers did not like that I played this game and both punished me to never play carmageddon again. The theorical reason was the extremely violence of the game for children, the practical reason was that my father started playing it and monopolized the computer.
shogogan
pedestrian

Post by shogogan »

i remmember that one day i finished a race in the hardest way possible... too time to spend = kill all the civilians... that was fun.
Atomicbridie
pedestrian

Post by Atomicbridie »

Picture the scene. The night before i am about to go to lanazorte for the first time, bouncing about the house trying to keep my mind off the fact we were about to go on holiday for 2 weeks. My dad was getting pissed off with how excited i was so gave me a game magazine, (i think pc gamer) that i was originally to keep for the car journey to the airport. Heading up stairs i started up my old Compaq presiaro and started looking at what demos there was. Seeing a car game and one about destroying other racers my 14 year old body couldn't install the game fast enough. i still remember clearly playing the demo, over and over and over and over. If folk remember that far back the demo had a timer on it, and once the timer was gone the splash screen would come up asking you to buy the game and would then exit. I grew to hate that splash screen.

So i had to keep starting the demo to continue playing, restarting the race causing some mass destruction. Rinse repeat. I still laugh, cause i remember my dad coming in my room after a few hours telling me to get to bed since we were flying early in the morning and all i was interested in was playing this demo.

And its funny how i still rememeber all the sounds of screaching metal and sounds the game had. Good times. So began my love my caramagedon, many an hour wasted playing both 1 and 2. Yet to this day, i don't think i ever completed a race by actually racing. Much more fun destroying everything in your path.
Evil Juggalo
pedestrian

Post by Evil Juggalo »

2am, 11 years old, Summer Break, I just installed my first video card (Diamond Monster Stealth), and after the 20 agonizing minutes of install for the game, the opening movie made me hug my computer. I remember playing for days on end, every time I would finish the game I would start it over again, and the perfect blend of slaughter and metal \m/ o.O \m/ made me feel all warm and squishy inside.

Carmageddon played a pretty significant role in my growing up. Mainly the introduction to fear factory. And the fact that when I'm driving down the road my friends see a pedestrian they yell "10 Points", I still say "300 Credits" or "+2 Seconds!", I still have to remember that orange barrels on the side of the road to not contain opponent repuslificators or solid granite car. I have long wanted to convert my vehicles into the magnificent Mad Max style delusion, but not for show, never for show.

There is almost not a day that goes by that I do not miss this franchise.

Welcome back Stainless

I'll see your ass on the starting line..
tender
pedestrian

Post by tender »

I was maybe ten or eleven years old. My school, remnant of a soviet police station (at least in my imagination) had a dimly lit dungeon with twenty Pentium-era computers in it. Our teacher, a guy called Uncle Peter never explained how to use them, he just said, "Wull, press sum buttuns and see wut huppuns"

And we did press some buttons and something did happen.

But while every computer had decent and mature games like Putt Putt, only one had a game called Carmageddon. It wasn't isntalled on mine. It was installed on the computer next to me. Where my best friend sat.

I asked Uncle Peter:

"Is it possible to copy it to my computer as well?"

"Dunnu. I dunt have a cable or sumthun."

So I asked my friend:

"Can I play it?"

"Of course not", he said. And he played like there wasn't anything else in the world

So I watched him play. And my anger was growing. I murdered him in my imagination every bloody way possible. But I didn't say anything.

And then one day my mother bought me a computer. And through some contacts I got my copy of Carmageddon.

One day, my friend came over. And I said:

"I have Carmageddon. But you will not play it. You just fuckin' watch."

And then, in that moment of revenge I realized, that this is stupid. One hour later we were playing Carmageddon, taking turns as we progressed and splattered guts all over the damn city, we destroyed cars, ourselves, laughed like morons.

And it wasn't over when we turned off the computer. When we finished, we found some old toy cars. We just beat them to each other and screamed like maniacs.

And nobody even cared that this so called Carmageddon wasn't supposed to be played by children.

Yet here I am. Got my driving license. I'm in a relationship. And still. When I saw the announcment for Carmageddon, I almost screamed like a ten year old driving a spikey-bladey monster of machine and killing everyone in sight. Almost.

As the years passed, I had drawn literally every Car in my notebooks, and since 2000 I was always hoping for a new Carmageddon game, and here it is. Hopefully not tainted by the disgusting trends of the modern game industry and delivering only what I expect: dismemberfest.

So what happened to Uncle Peter? Dunno. What happened to my friend? I see hime very rarely. But still, we make references that no one can understand. We pass by an earthmover and we just say: "Gotcha!"

/sorry if my english is not perfect, but this was a good practice :)/
Echoblade
pedestrian

Post by Echoblade »

Favourite moments.... Is there such a thing when every moment is such a laugh. But if I am forced to choose one for your enjoyment I shall.

My moment (or moments) have to be in C2 and the insane damage modelling, can't believe how many times I was chasing down the last opponent only to flatten the Eagle. Still my best moment was when I was in the deserty area gunning down all of the nubs in screwie lewie. I ended up bending 3 of my opponents in half but still being able to drive. I was astounded as I stood back and watched them chase after me, luckily I still have a screenshot of it Totally awesome. Killing them after was such a laugh, I had to scramble around for the Opponent repulsificator and then play a makeshift game of footy with the goal being the front of the mountain tunnel.

Needless to say this didn't go very well but it did the job.
Wagz22
pedestrian

Post by Wagz22 »

I remember playing this during my C++ class! Haha along with Unreal and MOHAA. But I always have been checking from time to time when you guys were coming back to make a new one and now my question has been answered! I'm buying this day one and I haven't seen anything yet, but if it's anywhere near as good as the others...this will be epic! I'm so glad car combat games are making a comeback, first it was Twisted Metal and now FUCKING CARMAGEDDON!
MAX_DAMAGE_
pedestrian

Post by MAX_DAMAGE_ »

The first time i entered the stadium in carmageddon 1.

I was in joy seeing all these footballers running from my car, seeing them splatter on my windshield with all the spectators watching the horror.

Good times.
venom2112
pedestrian

Post by venom2112 »

Scuse for my bad english (i'm from italy)... i still have the original "carmageddon II-carpocalipse now" for pc and i play it 12 years ago on a win 98 with a pentium II and a graphic card millenium (ice age!!)

I play this game all night... inimitable games!

Thanks for coming back Max Damage!!!!

Check who’s online