Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Competition - Brand on the Pun!

This forum gathers all the official activity that accompanied the revival.
tooroo
mechanic

Post by tooroo »

I Loled at Twatter, Large Hardon Colider and Family Jewels shop :] (from the more recent posts)
Ed-303
driver

Post by Ed-303 »

yeh i second twatter..... good one..!!

i also liked Whoreos, vodaGone and Breedstone XDD
deffstar
pedestrian

Post by deffstar »

Slappa Slippers - harder wearing footwear in the house
Ubiquitous Umberto
mechanic

Post by Ubiquitous Umberto »

Teinepee Automotive- Luxury/Import Auto Repair

"You don't have to have a small penis AND a broken car!"

"No Length. No Girth. Teinepee."
B.A.
turbo bastard

Post by B.A. »

happy new fear - fireworks

Punani vacuumcleaners, welcome te the suck!
B.A.
turbo bastard

Post by B.A. »

Some more ideas: (sorry I suck at photoshopping)

Picture below: The red line is ment to be a Car Tyre Skidmark :)

Ed-303
driver

Post by Ed-303 »

hello. these are my ideas :)

hope you like some! ;)).

i tried to twist the starbucks font to make it in the circle...but to no avail!
B.A.
turbo bastard

Post by B.A. »

I feel with you Ed-303, I suck at photo-chopping too, but your ideas are ok, eventually the designers of Carma with smoothen the winning PUNani brand for certain... I hope :P
yobbola
pedestrian

Post by yobbola »

Inquire about our new TripleHead Teledildonics adapter; with this piece of kit, you'll never get screwed just twice(tm)!
yobbola
pedestrian

Post by yobbola »

(Is it actually too late? Not that it's going to stop me from posting while drunk...)

Chunky Bits electronics superstore

Blow Hard 4.0: Live free or blow hard

Knob-nobs indigestive biscuits

Ballbag Dash

Rat's Arse gift shop

Yarble Madness

Gobshite brand chewing tabacco

Mobile Rations pet shop

Pear-Shaped computers
Simista
Stainless

Post by Simista »

Hey peeps!

The competition has now ended! A big thanks to all who entered. Now, we have the awesome task of picking the winning entries.

We’ll be back in a week to announce the winner

Sim xxx
Simista
Stainless

Post by Simista »

Hello Carma community chaps and chapettes!

Hope you all had a spiffing Christmas and an equally spanky start to the new year!

Well, I haveta start by saying that this was one of the best competitions to judge ever!! Much LOLing all round at the tons of superbly groan-worthy and frankly plain disgusting suggestions… Exactly what we wanted and expected from you lot! Judging them all was super hard and we ended up with a long list of about 20 finalists that we had to pick one winner from! So there followed a whole lot of shouting , email exchanges and bouts of naked cage fighting until we established which entry would be the winner.

So, in reverse order… the RUNNERS UP:

In FOURTH place: Zodape for a great logo sheet. Now, we probably wouldn’t get away with actually using these babies due to lawyers and all that, but they’ll sure be useful to the community when it comes to adding funny graphics to custom vehicles to go in the game. So, we reckon the effort deserves a T-shirt.

In THIRD place: Peti_Somorja, and his “I Was In The War” movie poster. It’s very likely that this could make it into the game – it’d look nice on the side of a bus shelter or playing at a Bleak City cinema. Thanks Pet, a t-shirt for you too!

In SECOND place: Rentless Monkey, who wowed us with his “Cap’n Stinkeye” brand concept. The range of fishy products that could be advertised under this brand will keep us busy for a long time – and it was that potential for spinoff puns that really made this one a (near) winner! (we also really liked your logo sheet too dude, great work!) So, T-shirt inbound Rentless!

And so, to the Grand Prize… And the WINNER of the Brand on the Pun is *drum roll*:

MickiMatsu for his state-of-the-art games console system: “Master Beta”. We particularly loved this, because of its relevance to the medium it’ll be featured in, but especially the potential it offers to “grow the brand” with accessories and games for the system that add endless extra options for punning!

Congratulations Micki, you will receive a special Competition Winner’s t-shirt, and the Master Beta console plus all its accessories and great games will feature across billboards and ad spaces all over Carma:R!

Well done to everyone! Truly fantastic entries. We’ll be back soon with another awesome competition and more!

Sim xxx

Check who’s online