Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Screenshot gallery experiment

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
Wolverine
hit n run

Screenshot gallery experiment

Post by Wolverine »

Hi all,

For a while since seeing all the great screenshots being posted on here, i thought about making a gallery to make it easy for people who have/take particularly great or funny screenshots of C1/C2/TDR2000 to show them off.

I have set up a basic experiment just to see how it runs. You can find out more information at http://www.tdr2k.gamingsource.net and e-mail me for an account to try it out if you like.

If it turns out to be a good idea i might keep it running, and place some limits on it like "x amount of additions per day by the same user", auto prunning etc.

James.
n3wton
Wasted!

Re: Screenshot gallery experiment

Post by n3wton »

Its a great idea m8, although ave had one running @ Wasted! now for several months, but noone seems to be using it, I premuse imageshack... is just as easy.... (dont know...)
Wolverine
hit n run

Re: Screenshot gallery experiment

Post by Wolverine »

Hiya,

Thats a shame, i know when i was a hardened tdr online player i was always taking screenshots to share too. I'll just have to see how it goes i guess.

Nice work with your site too man, looking great as always.

James.

Check who’s online